It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prooof that NDE's are real and all that entails....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo
i love how everyone here speaks in absolutes as if their personal experience is universal. i too have "died" and when it happened it was just black. no me standing next to me. no unicorns and rainbows or men with pitchforks and pointy tales. just black.

but that was just me.

Well "black" is something and if you remember seeing it after you died then some part of you was clearly still "alive" enough to remember what color black was and that you were seeing it.
Incredible.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo
i love how everyone here speaks in absolutes as if their personal experience is universal. i too have "died" and when it happened it was just black. no me standing next to me. no unicorns and rainbows or men with pitchforks and pointy tales. just black.

but that was just me.

Please elaborate on the statement that you 'died'. In what context? Traumatic event? Did your central nervous activity cease?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by RareSoLvent]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
i don't want to get into the details for fear of being banned for discussing illegal activities. lets just say i was unresponsive for 5 minutes before a friend resuscitated me.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

man ive been on the nod a little too deep myself, but wouldn't consider it a NDE. I would consider that a near death situation, and all i experienced was black also.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I was dead for about 5 minutes, and no there was not nothing. I had a River rafting accident and felt in 4°c cold wild water. I drowned.

1. Massive slow down of time
2. A very peaceful feeling after the 2nd breath of water.
3. Inner warmth - no more fears - just let go
4. Fly over my body - see me under water
5. Entered the light tunnel.
6. Was in a blue hallway with a bright light at the end.
7. The hallway was made out of blue "fur".
8. A lot of other people where in the hallway, most of them with deadly wounds.
9. I was not alone in that Hallway.
10. I tried reach the light, first walking, then running.
11. The Hallway began to change it's form and became longer and longer.
12. I comprehended what was happening, I was too soon there.
13. Woke up a the strand of that river (Rhein) coughing Water
14. I had about ten crackups after this happend in one day (physic and psychic)
15. I have no longer fear from death - I am rather tired of life since then.
16. I became a very sensitive, moral person.
17. I am no longer interested in the material culture, power or money.
18. I am happy - about very little things - a breeze of warm wind makes me happy. That's enough
19. I got very calm and I was only 16 when this happend.
20. I am modest grateful this happened to me.

Just a very short explanation. You can ask me everything about If It's your wish. Thanks to share.

Peace Cushy

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So did you guys actually experience blackness? You can remember seeing black?

If nothing happened then you would not even remember seeing black right?

It makes me curious if all you saw was black, sort of like closing your eyes, then if you had died for a longer time, maybe you would see more than black eventually, just like opening your eyes.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

No blackness or loose of consciousness for me - I just left first my body then entered the light channel...

[edit on 29-7-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

No blackness or loose of consciousness for me - I just left first my body then entered the light channel...

[edit on 29-7-2010 by cushycrux]

I know, thanks for your post I read it, very interesting!

I was asking the two previous poster who saw black instead, which to me still sounds like something and not nothing.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

When they say black im assuming they mean the same as when going to sleep(apart from dreaming) my friend who died and was resuscitated also said this, didn't go anywhere or remember anything apart from the accident and waking up.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This one is typical...

This other one is a little different. In this a self professed atheist becomes religious and spiritual because of this, some would say...fantastic dream

Perhaps this mans vision was Jesus because this was his religion as a child and he remembered parts of stories. Maybe he was desperate and latching onto those early beliefs for comfort. Either way it is pretty incredible. In the last part of this tale....if you have the interest to stick with it...he asks for some confirmation he is not alone. He asks it be shown to him when he is back in his Earthly body. The voices he heard said that he needed to surrender, and in those moments the loving spirits would show up and remind him he was loved.

Finally I have a reasonable explanation for the ritual Bohemian Grovers call
The Cremation of Care. The practice of discarding care might actually be a little magical.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What I don't understand is, why do people who claim to have NDEs or other spiritual experiences feel the need to prove it to those of us who haven't? Is it not enough to feel content that you know what happens beyond death, or are you simply trying to validate your experience and beliefs by attempting to convince others you're telling the truth?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm totally down with consciousness surviving death; I came into this life with past-life and pre-life memory so it's a none issue for me. We survive death; no worries here.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
What I don't understand is, why do people who claim to have NDEs or other spiritual experiences feel the need to prove it to those of us who haven't? Is it not enough to feel content that you know what happens beyond death, or are you simply trying to validate your experience and beliefs by attempting to convince others you're telling the truth?

And I am having a hard time understanding why anyone with no interest in the subject would visit this particular thread where it is being discussed and then feel left out when people insist it is true.

I think it is valuable and interesting to hear from people who've had these types of experiences to help me better understand the phenomena. It has never happened to me but there is definitely something to it. Let's not forget, this is a conspiracy website.
I hope "believers" keep posting. My understanding is that this is such a positive experience people naturally feel inclined to share it and ease other peoples minds about death. They simply are trying to do a nice thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
And I am having a hard time understanding why anyone with no interest in the subject would visit this particular thread where it is being discussed and then feel left out when people insist it is true.

Feeling left out? No, I certainly don't feel left out. I'm a bit amused that you think you can limit who is able to discuss a given topic in a public forum, though.

I think it is valuable and interesting to hear from people who've had these types of experiences to help me better understand the phenomena. It has never happened to me but there is definitely something to it. Let's not forget, this is a conspiracy website.

How do you arrive at "definitely having something to it"? You have a handful of anecdotes from anonymous people on the internet. That's your data set? And what is the conspiracy here?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Feeling left out? No, I certainly don't feel left out. I'm a bit amused that you think you can limit who is able to discuss a given topic in a public forum, though.

How do you arrive at "definitely having something to it"? You have a handful of anecdotes from anonymous people on the internet. That's your data set? And what is the conspiracy here?

Glad you are amused. It is a good state to be in.

The conspiracy is in the fact people for whatever reason, boredom, pragmatic to a fault, whatever, yet without KNOWING themselves only guessing...try to discredit it. Try to get people who have had these experiences think it was some insignificant survival function of their brain.
If this is true then we each have the same survival tape running like a DVD through our brains after death. How likely is that?
This is why we are here. Just for those whose minds are open enough to accept the mystical and unknown for what it is.

Definitely. And I stick by 'DEFINITELY."
Go through the witness testimonies and if you do not have a block which prevents the belief in something larger than yourself, many people do, you might get some valuable information out of it and learn something new.

This whole subject is like God, UFO's and reincarnation...On a believe it or not basis. Your opinions are crystal clear but if you feel you need to say more...I am sure you can successfully convince me and others of the unimportance of these matters... if you will just kindly continue to offer your intriguing insights here.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I have watched about a few dozen of these tapes describing NDE's.

I could say that some of these people being religious have preconceived notions. But not all and for the religious among them their preconceived notion seems to be correct. This means perhaps some correct information is offered in the scriptures.
The more I watch the more I notice what science actually recognizes in theory if not yet in actuality - as a wormhole.

From the wormhole, after that trip begins another world altogether different.
Science is cool... and always getting cooler. They don't mention the worn hole in this link - that is my observation, but it is a good source for info.
www.near-death.com...

Yet, again and again, details absolutely impossible for the individual to know are seen and later verified - like descriptions of the accident or hospital room, family secrets, various observations and insights - none of which are accommodations from the temporal lobe yet most of them found interspersed throughout an archetypal storyline as old as history records. Obviously, there is more to the human spirit than can be proven scientifically, and there is more to living than our sensory faculties define.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Here is another thread started on this subject with...if it is to be believed...new information.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did I start this thread?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
around 20 percent experience something when being brought back from the dead, the other 80 percent have no memory.
No one knows why , somehow some people can remember other cannot.
How the experience and memory are related to normal consciousness is also a mystery i think, i could tell you that alot of my life i dont remember when i get black out drunk but that doesnt mean i wasnt aware at the time same like dreaming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join