It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mossad spy' tied to Mughniyeh hit (9/11 Connection)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

'Mossad spy' tied to Mughniyeh hit (9/11 Connection)

www.jpost.com

Lebanese authorities are investigating the possibility that a Lebanese citizen arrested on suspicion of spying for Israel had been involved in the assassination of Hizbullah terror chief Imad Mughniyeh, the Lebanese English-language Daily Star reported on Tuesday.

The Lebanese daily Al Akhbar revealed the suspect's name as Ali Jarrah, and reported that he was arrested in south Beirut after evidence showed that he had been following senior figures in Hizbullah.

The Daily Star quoted a security source as saying that the two were related to Ziad Jarrah, a Lebanese man who was among the hijackers of United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed into a Pennsylvania field on September 11, 2001.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The story isn't really interesting until it's very end (See very last paragraph), where it's pinpointing that this Mossad agent was in close relation with one of the Hijackers of 9/11.

Let's summarize it: There is a Mossad agent, who is accidentally closely related to one of the 9/11 hijacker, who was a key figure in the hijack of Flight 93.

If it's true, you already may immediately figure out whose were behind 9/11.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have to admit, that last part about the 9/11 connection would be enough reason for me, if I were a mod, to put this in the 9/11 conspiracy forum.

Good catch!

new topics

join