It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunked huh?checkout the purple in the last one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Debunked huh?checkout the purple in the last one.

www.abovetopsecret.com

out to walk my doggy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
i251.photobucket.com
i251.photobucket.com
i251.photobucket.com
i251.photobucket.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
i251.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i tried posting some more pics yesterday, but i was having difficulty. i've been visiting this site for years.i am suprised at how fast my first post was "moved", to the grey area .i have a series of pics that i took yesterday that are really quite questionable. i was only able to post 2 pics, but they really dont show everything. maybe this time someone in ats will allow my pics to be seen and discussed. here is the story. i am a middle aged guy who used to work outdoors everyday. in the late 90's.at that time i started to see the unmarked grey airplanes. i noticed these because i was more interested in nature than my job. building houses can get boring , so i always kept binoculars on hand to watch the hawks and wildlife at work. i have a interest in ufos, predatory birds. often when the boss would see me at work i would be looking at something with my binocs. sometimes i would walk around the job sites looking for crystals.it was my way of coping with the humdrum bordom of being just a capenter. reason why i' m explaining some background is so people can understand i have been watching this phenomenon for years. carefully. at first they only sprayed the large population areas. last couple of years they started on the smaller communities. latley near the chemtrails (contrails?)-yeah right-there are what looks like holes in the sky. reason why i posted something here yesterday ,was to show strange images that appeared when i took pics of some questionable CONTRAILS( if that is what you govt hacks want to call them)what i see in my pics is a possible ufo. i know it could be something because the sun is nearby, but im not sure.i went back outside to take a couple of pics of the sun to see it it was just a camers thingy, when i saw the prism colored circle. i call them holes in the sky. i am wondering if they are spraying something to help cloak the ets. its the impression i got. because when i went back out to try to duplicate what my camera did before, (ufo), i took wo more pics which almost look like the thing is hiding behind the sun. i filtered these pics in photoshop, and they seem to be of something solid, but im no expert that is for sure.

www.abovetopsecret.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join