It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens creating homosexuals and bisexuals?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here is more
(Just a snip ..read the rest at link)

Here are some of the key test results obtained by the AP:

_Officials in Philadelphia said testing there discovered 56 pharmaceuticals or byproducts in treated drinking water, including medicines for pain, infection, high cholesterol, asthma, epilepsy, mental illness and heart problems. Sixty-three pharmaceuticals or byproducts were found in the city's watersheds.

_Anti-epileptic and anti-anxiety medications were detected in a portion of the treated drinking water for 18.5 million people in Southern California.

_Researchers at the U.S. Geological Survey analyzed a Passaic Valley Water Commission drinking water treatment plant, which serves 850,000 people in Northern New Jersey, and found a metabolized angina medicine and the mood-stabilizing carbamazepine in drinking water.

_A sex hormone was detected in San Francisco's drinking water.

_The drinking water for Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas tested positive for six pharmaceuticals.

_Three medications, including an antibiotic, were found in drinking water supplied to Tucson, Ariz.

The situation is undoubtedly worse than suggested by the positive test results in the major population centers documented by the AP.

www.breitbart.com...

I dont think the aliens are doing it ..but there is a devil in the details ...(Perhaps the Fallen ones who are TPTB right now )

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Who are the fallen one's you talk about?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Humans are what humans are in all their guises, whether it be hetrosexual, homosexual, bisexual, asexual etc. We don't need aliens in the mixture to explain our differences. It's like saying aliens may be responsible for a certain percentage of the population preferring blue as their favorite color.

Our sexuality was directly wired into natural selection, but all the chemicals in our food chain including water and atmosphere has had a supplementary effect on us in many ways including sexuality.

IRM

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor
I've got some weird thoughts sometimes and this one crossed my mind earier tonight so I thought I would share.

With so many claims of alien abduction, alien and UFO sightings, I throw this out here for discussion.

I remember a quote from jurassic park by Jeff Goodblum. "They will find a way"

Are alien visitors manipulating are thoughts or our genetic structure to create or complete bisexual way of conception? Is it somehow a way to help protect our human race from extinction? If by some way one sex of our race had some crazy infectious disease or was wiped off the planet by some means, are they helping us to evolve? Evolve in a certain way by helping us be able to convieve by sexual relations of the same sex or even a-sexually?

These thoughts crossed my mind with all the prop 8 commercials on television as of late.

I believe in the UFO's whole heartedly and I am know way trying to poke fun or make humor out of anyones sexual lifestyle. These are genuine honest questions.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

My thoughts are that homo and bisexuality are a byproduct of our modern technology blending traditional gender roles which took evolution millions of years to come to.

With the advent of modern technology, women's liberation, and the fact that we live in relatively peaceful environments, those traditonal roles have blended. And did so in a very short amount of time compared to evolution's millions of years.

The man is no longer needed to be strong and bring home the bacon. And the woman is no longer expected to cook that bacon. I feel the more these roles blend the more it is accepted by society for men to act feminine and women to act manly if that is the way they feel. Homosexuals now have a choice to live that way without fear (relatively), so naturally you will see more of it.

Of course I am only looking at it from what I think is a scientific point of view. I am not against anyones sexuality nor am I judging the situation. Only trying to explain it as I see it.

Oh yeah.....I don't think aliens have anything to do with it.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
this thread is beyond moronic.

p.s. hi moderator

i know you won't post this but i had to write it. sorry if it annoys you to go though these types of posts. wont happen again. good day to you.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Could they also make guys like cute, and not so hairy?

lols

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The evidence for what 'causes' homosexuality remains inconclusive - some studies have reported a genetic link that others have failed to replicate, and so on - but it seems likely there's no single cause, so much as various predisposing factors. For example, you have genetically identical twins where one is gay and one isn't, so the explanation isn't purely genetic. That said, one of the more conclusive (ie repeated) findings is you're a third more likely to be gay if you have an elder brother, and a third again for each elder brother you have. (Relative statistics here, so the increase would be from, say, 3% likely to 4% likely).

One thing to bear in mind is just how complex gene interaction is - that it's not as simple as 'a gay man is less likely to pass on his genes'. A woman has two x chromosones; a man has an x and a y. Everyone gets an x from their mother. Then women get an x from their father, whereas men get a y. The upshot is that a gene on the x chromosone spends most of its time in women. It could therefore 'get away with' being detrimental to men, assuming it had a function in women that was beneficial enough to compensate and secure its survival.

Which isn't to say that necessarily happens in terms of sexuality - simply that apparently unhelpful genetic traits can still be a natural part of our make-up, and don't require the intervention of aliens any more than any other. You might as well ask whether aliens are behind eye colour or penis size.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I really wouldn't call homosexuality evolution ... If anything it's totally anti-evolition.
It's the media creating homosexuals to keep the birth rate down... that's all you get on tv now (especialy in the states) I guess it keeps the new generation occupied thinking about sex all day long and not bothered about anything else that's around them.

No just really can't see what the use would be in evolving into homosexuals...

I remember 10-15 years ago there was alot of anti-homosexual propaganda on the medias, scaring people with diseases, when in reallity there isn't more gay people with aids than straight people, it's just we only heard about the gays...

Now I don't really hear all that much about aids, it's like "oh it's cool to be gay" now. And it's nothing to do with gays having "coming out's" you should see all the 14-16 year old gays/lesbians there is in france...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'm wondering if it is all true makes you wonder what planet or galaxy they are from,just off the top of my head I'd guess Uranus

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos1220
It is my opinion that most instances of homosexuality are the result of child abuse. People don't pay enough attention to this in today's world. Sexual abuse screws people up for life. I listened to a lot of the radio show Loveline when it was Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew and most of the time when a homosexual called the show and was questioned about their past, they would tell about how they experienced some form of sexual abuse by someone of the same sex before the age of 10.

Child abuse causes many things - mainly sexual frustration and insecurity in intimacy - but not sexual attraction.

I take offense that homosexuality gets linked with negative childhood occurrences as the (sometimes) only cause. I have yet to come across a gay person who's had a traumatic experience with an adult of the same gender. There may be some, but they're not the majority.

In [today's] society, we are told from early childhood on that heterosexuality is the norm, but little do most straight people know that they are only one part of the sexual spectrum. We humans are not meant to procreate until the end of times. There simply isn't that much space on this planet, therefore nature made sure that some of us cut off the population growth. Even animals know when to stop but they can hardly keep up with us while we keep killing them off, species after species.

Trying to pinpoint the reasons and events that "trigger" homosexuality is as pointless as trying to convince the governments of the world to come clean with their corruptive ways. I understand that we humans have the need to understand everything, but then again some things are never meant for us to be clear - and even gay people don't care why they are that way. As far as I know, Christians say it the best "God works in mysterious ways".

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Well, Credo Mutwa in his interview with David Icke, said that he found himself bisexual after an abduction. So who knows?

Yeah great way to cover your sexual preferences isnt it

He isnt deeply religious by any chance is he?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I don't mean to be rude here, but how on earth can a person of the same sex ...well...have sex and...well... OK, I'm totally lost here. Let's start over.

Ummm..., OK, you're saying that the aliens are kind of training people to be gay just in case that one day the world would only have one sex left, that way the people who are *trained* to have sex with the same sex can continue and reproduce and the human race will then flourish on.

I don't think I can handle that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't this kind of thread should go to the Skunk Works? I mean, that's the place for cool theories like this one isn't it?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
grey's or gay's...

if you subscribe to the Aliens are Demons from the Devil theory then i guess this idea of them creating Gay's would make sense in a queer way ?

contaminating the gene pool and making humans do things that would be considered a sin in the eyes of God could be part of Satan's plan ?

scary stuff

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

Just because people aren't open minded enough to the possiblility of this (which sounds like you are), doesn't mean you have to throw the thread in the proverbial (skunk works) trash can.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Interesting question, op. Although I really don't think Aliens are the ones behind this. I know that the Illuminati are trying to create a whole bunch of eunuchs. Why? I have no clue. Some of the celebrities today are failed attempts at a successful eunuchs....

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
Asexuality is not an illogical step in evolution, gender is part of a very basic set of survival traits, if you didnt have need of them they wouldnt be there.

Your onto something now!

Most higher up ET's not of the 3rd dimension are Asexual,

They have a different way of doing things creating/reproducting if you can even call it that---We can't yet fully understand or grasp their ways in these human bodies.

To us that might sound boring and you may be thinking "what do you mean NO SEX damn I couldn't live without SEX, what kind of fun is that, where is the pleasure."

Well, they have more fun than we could ever dream about and the feeling of SEX to us doesn't even compare to the kind of sensations, ecstasy and bliss they experience. What more can I say, like someone said understanding ET's is like drawing a noise on paper.
(It's about impossible for us in our human minds)

Do homosexual and lesbians have a purpose in our society?

Everything has a purpose, we just can't see it yet from our human perspective.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thanks for all the responses.

As I think of this further...

Adding to the topic, if we change to not neccasarily hermaphrodites. We may change into a type of organism which could be called Sequential hermaphrodites.

Being born into species where we are neither male or female but change into a type of sex that is needed at the time to reproduce.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sequential hermaphrodites have 2 catagories

Protandry. Where an organism is born as a male, and then changes sex to a female.

Protogyny. Where the organism starts as a female, and then changes sex to a male.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Gaylien....

sorry, but I had to get that out of the system.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor
Protandry. Where an organism is born as a male, and then changes sex to a female.

Ah, you mean like Rosie O'Donnell?

Me thinks I am starting to understand some of the more out there ATS ideas

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join