It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not A Dream, But I Need Some Insight...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't know if I'm the only one who does this, but sometimes when I'm sleeping and I wake up, I may see stuff. Something floating above my head, or any number of odd things. It usually scares the bleep out of me, but I just write it off as some floating '___' still on the brain. lol

Anyway... within the last week something very odd has been happening. The first time, I woke up, and this... for lack of a better word, zombie looking guy, was standing beside my bed, leaning over me. It freaked me out, and I pulled the blanket over my head. lol Seriously... it scared me.

Then, 2 days ago, I woke up.. and the SAME guy was standing about 4 feet from my bed, just behind my fan. He was just looking at me. It didn't scare me this time. But his appearance is not pretty.

His face is torn, bloody... his hair is messed up. Like black with some ash looking stuff in it. He's wearing a tan, ripped jacket that is buttoned to the last from the top button, and wearing torn blue jeans. He doesn't talk, and hasn't moved either time. He just stands there. His skin is an off tone kinda yellow-grayish color. I know he's dead, but I don't really think he's a spiritual zombie or anything. I'm actually just curious what he may be, who he may be, what he may want, etc.

Does anyone else ever have these experiences?

And I don't know if it's related at all, but over the last couple of weeks, I've really been trying to contact my Spirit Guide. But I can't picture my Spirit Guide being a beat up dead guy... lol (Though I'm not scared of this guy, I just wish he wouldn't stand above me when I'm sleeping) :-/

And I don't do drugs, and I don't watch scary movies. I try to keep my mind clear of that junk. So what do you guys think? I'm gonna keep my digital camera beside my bed tonight and take random pics in my room. Maybe I'll get his picture. *shrugs* lol

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I had such experience some time too...

I slept, awoke and saw a "deamon" at my window.. you can imagine.. i was scared like hell.
What did I do then?
I prayed to god.. and this breath gave me freedom and the "deamon" dissapeared.

Your story?
wow.. I dont know what to say about that...
Try to pray?
Ask him what he do there?
?

pray and believe in those Angels, who hold their hands over you.... :-)

Nia

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You said you've been trying to contact your spirit guide....what exactly have you been doing to achieve this? Perhaps you have ventured somewhere that you should not have.
Be careful about rituals/invocation if you are not practiced. You could possibly invite something your not prepared for.

Also, what about your home? Any strange happenings before this? This "dead man" may have been there before you got there.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well, I don't believe in God anymore. I use to, but haven't for the last couple of years. So I don't know that I believe in the power of prayer, exactly. Though I believe we do have the ability to cast a circle of protection so to speak.

Anyway.. I've mostly been putting out thoughts that I want to contact my Spirit Guide. I have been verbal a few times. I sit quietly and meditate and send out positive energy, and I just focus on my breathing. I haven't received any thoughts, voices, or any sensations. Up until this point, my room has been one of the most peaceful and relaxing rooms in the house. I always have incense burning, and some soft ambient music. I even painted my room to resemble the ocean with stars overhead. It's very calming. lol Until zombies show up :-/

Other experiences:

We have seen orbs in our backyard, and in the window that faces the backyard. And we have seen orbs in the field across the street. Not always the same color. They have been multi-colored, and we have seen just blue orbs, and just white orbs. We have seen cats in our house that ran right past our feet, and then vanished. And my brother's gf saw a child's hand reach under the bathroom door, when the only child in the house was passed out on the couch. My brother has kicked something in the hallway before and it growled, but the dog was outside. lol So yes... some odd things have happened. Oh, the child's hand dropped a blue milk cap in the bathroom. And last week while I was outside alone, a blue milk cap fame flying out of nowhere and landed right on my shoulder. That didn't creep me out though until I found out about the child's hand.

I don't know that all of this is connected. I only know that the guy who pops up in my room seems harmless, but very ugly. lol And it's causing me to lose a lot of sleep now. Which I use to be able to do more than my fair share of before this started happening. I just can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched now, so it keeps me kinda freaked out.

So with this new info.. what do you all think?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Maybe you live at a "mystical" place?

You know, where always strange things happens (
like a Stephen King book).
Could it be? I mean the place?

Also: If the guy dont dissapear.. ask him...:-) Maybe he will answer

:-)

Nia Wind

new topics

top topics

join