It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: Crystal Cave Meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
PODcast:

Crystal Cave Meditation

A journey through nature to help you make contact with your elemental guide...relaxing and easy to follow.

length: 17:46
file: atsppod_3125.mp3
size: 16669k
feed: atsp

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Another beautiful and soothing listen. To quote Hannibal Lecter "People Will Say We're In Love!"
Yeah yeah..... anyone who listens to Cait is in love with her voice and her ability to make a stressful day.... NOT

Thanks for another great show Cait to add to my collection.

Dave

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thank you Sir Dave...you are always so kind about my little podcasts. I'm glad they help with the destressing of the Dave....*smile!*

lots of love

Cait

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Oh what a beautiful meditation. I was really reluctant to open my eyes. You are so gifted.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm about to begin meditating (I've got it paused at the beginning!!!) But I heard a small clip while it began to load and I'm really very excited!

I haven't meditated in quite some time, but within the past couple of months I've noticed a dramatic shift in the energy surrounding myself and surroundings, I find it interesting that the day I choose to begin meditating again, is the day that I find your podcast!

Funny how the universe works ay?

This will the first time I listen to your podcast, I have a feeling it won't be the last! (Thank You)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That's really good!

Listening now...

I keep this sort of thing on a whole play stack and listen through out the day for my sanity

and your voice Is Really good for this!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thank you so much for the feedback all of you! I really appreciate it. And it means a lot to me that you can chill out and enjoy.....

lots of love

Cait x

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I just noticed your avatar strap line hunny...."don't fear the dark, it can't see either...." I *LOVE * it! It made me laugh out loud, so thank you!

Cait x

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I just listened to one of your meditatio caitlin, exellent, really relaxing, a bit too much as I'm on nightshift and supposed to be alert lol. Do you do ths as part of your working life? or just a personal thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hey you...

thank you so much for listening and enjoying...the feedback means a lot to me. I have a day job, but am in the process of building a website for my meditations and other stuff...very slowly...but I'm getting there..! I would love to make this my full time business, I really would!

talk soon, I hope..

Cait x

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I got into doing meditation some years ago when I went through a bit of depressive state (still do, but hey that's another story... lol) the therapist would talk me through a journey through a forest, down onto a beach and through a wheat-field onto a walled garden, my place, where I had the only key, she had such a relaxing voice (not unlike yours) that after a bit I was fast asleep before we got to the first river in the forest lol.

haven't been doin it much lately...hmmmm maybe thats why i've been so stressed.....that and the hassle of moving house twice in 2 months, I'll start listening to yours, should get me back on the straight an narrow.

I seen on your profile you have a butch (LOL love that term) does she frequent the pages here also.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Oh dear....two house moves in two months...that's not good for the soul of the body....more meditation needed definitely!
I moves twice in 9 months a couple of years ago, and that was bad enough....I really sympathise. I have a few other podcasts here though....give them a go and maybe they will help. I hope so.

And no, Butchie doesn't post here...but I do tell her just about everything I read...I'm sure she's sick of hearing it, and my superior attitude about when the news gets out....*Ah, I know...that was on ATS two days ago/yesterday/last week...*

Talk soon, take care,

Cait x

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I know this is an older thread and podcast, but I'm so glad I clicked on it while looking at your profile page.

I can't thank you enough, that was an amazing trip. I've never been able to let myself become not-conscious of my own real surroundings in a guided meditation, but you really took me within myself and honestly, I cried. It's been a long time since I've done something like this and I most certainly needed it. Thank you, Cait!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

Oh my goodness....I haven't seen this on the boards for a long time! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed it and found it useful....thank you so much for the feedback. I hope it has helped.

Much love

Cait x

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Maybe it's becasue i'm completely amateur at meditating in this fashion, but this recording scared the daylights out of me on every level and didn't feel positive whatsoever. this felt like evil, and i'm not a person who enjoys or endorses fear. They always say choose love or fear, and i know this may sound crazy or rude, but this felt evil.

I'm sorry, i guess i'm too much of an amateur. the only meditations i've done have been things like focusing on a little blue ball inside my forehead
(probably supposed to be a third eye?) and failed attempts at an OBE.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi Caitlin,
Wow I just wanted to say I totaly enjoyed your Crystal Cave Meditation, you helped me reach a truly wonderful and magical place ! I met an elemental guide called Morvin who was fairly elderly with white, thick curls . He was dressed in a white feather robe and sat on his forearm was the most beautiful snowy, white Owl just blinking at me! Morvin had the most loving, amazing smile and warmth.

A truly enlightening experience.

You need to get that website built and get those meditation CD's out for the rest of the world ! They need You !

Love and light,

Jack

top topics

join