It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian PM - "Nuke strike would make 9/11 insignificant"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Australian PM - "Nuke strike would make 9/11 insignificant"

www.dailynewscaster.com

Over the last 72 hours there has been a strange melange of cryptic messages leaked from world political leaders about what could be in store for America over the next few months.

These predictions of impending doom come from England, France, Australia and the United States. In each case there has been a press releases or news expose’ predicting huge and building threats emerging from faceless enemies in shadowy places.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Strange post indeed.

"“The devastation that could be wreaked by one major nuclear weapons incident alone puts 9/11 and almost everything else [in] to the category of the insignificant,” Rudd said."

New 911 will attack mostly to Truth-911... I hope it will not grave the demand for answers. Without first 911, there would be no other. or Iraq, or Afghanistan...

Are we tooo used to these threats, overrun by them that we even dont care anymore, and the day it came, we just think why we didnt listen all the warnings?

We should act, now, and join to international Peace movement.

www.dailynewscaster.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i read in another thread (ill try to find it in a sec) about the webbot and future predictions one of them was for Novembe 24th and ye it seems like theyre all warning us one by one

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The last paragraph in the article will re-echo with many opinions here on ATS.

Many believe a false flag strike on a major western city involving a nuclear device would be the Holy Grail to those who are working so hard to manifest “transformational” change on the world stage bringing with it the complete political, economic and military transformation toward fascist world government.

Lord West, Powell, Rudd, Bidden, Albright and innumerable others have warned of impending doom. Frankly, it seems another brick in the wall in terms of preemptively coaxing global audiences into bombing Iran (for good or for ill, I''ll make no judgment here).

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about stupid web bots.
But when someone like Biden says there will be a generated crisis....
I think he probably knows what hes talking about.
This is a little scary.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think that the world leaders are trying to prepare us for some major event but i personally don't think that we will see another nuke ever go off in a city.

I might be crazy but i think the Aliens would not let us destroy Mother Earth Sure they don't mind if we wipe our self out but they don't want the destruction of earth.

new topics

join