It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One compilation of mini wanted sequels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Now if the writers, directors, and producers would put together all the movies the fans want a sequel for into one movie comprized of them each (in short of course)...

Then we can see the sequel to Beetlejuice, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, the Breakfast Club, Howard the Duck, Lil Shop of Horrors, and you name it, all as short movies and in a row in one big, 'long as can be' movie compilation of them for the truest fans. It would be yet more than 1 compilation, depending of the number of the fan's top most wanted movie sequels.

The shorter the movie, the more you know it will get to the juicy stuff with no delay. So I say with such you should not expect what a stanard length movie would provide. Besides, it is better than nothing I would think if you do fein for certain movies to make sequels. Hey, just maybe they can make the short sequel into a mini seriers that is still the continuation for the sequel if not a third or etc installment. Anyhow, it be like paying for one movie to see and seeing more movies that are just short. This has yet to be done. And if it is done, I asure you it will be seen by many movie goers who of course would give it a try since even they can't say they never digged short films.

Any sequel fans feel me? What movie sequels not done yet in all would you honestly like to see in such a comilation rather than not see any thing at all?

PS

It can be done so that there are short prequels aswell on each single compilation movie for prequel fans.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You made me think of the brat pack movies that I so much loved in the 80's.

Here's one. I got lots more that I would like to see. I'll post 'em as I get time.

The Breakfast Club...They only met once, but it changed their lives forever...I wanna see how it changed their lives. Did the criminal hook up with the princess, how about the basket case and the jock.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Then we can see the sequel to Beetlejuice, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, the Breakfast Club, Howard the Duck, Lil Shop of Horrors,

So what you are proposing is a movie in which Killer Clowns from Outer Space crash land on earth into Howard the Ducks house. They then proceed to use their space technology to zap Howard and themselves into a miniature town model in Howard's living room, that coincidentally houses Beetlejuice. Once there, the ragtag group finds themselves meeting in a local high school cafeteria, where they find a group of unruly teenagers discussing their angst at society. As the group argues, a giant talking plant emerges from the shadows and eats the lot of them.

That sound about right?

Because, if that's really what your proposing....

I could totally get behind that.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Frailty
I think that in the end, we see that Fenton's wife is pregnant. I'd like to see a sequel with Fenton showing his kid how to get rid of those pesky demons. (or is Fenton really Adam?) I never really got that. Guess I need to watch it a few more times.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by TeeJay]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
^^never seen that one.

I also will add for the fan's most wanted sequels:

Masters Of The Universe

Big Trouble In Little China

^^If a sequel can be yet pulled off with this one... just wow! I can picture a new line of characters good and bad (with new abilities/powers).

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Another from John Hughes

Ferris Beuller's Day Off

Seeing a mini sequel of this would probably be better than the short lived tv series.

top topics

join