It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pitures of chemtrails,hole in the sky, and ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi, i stepped outside of my house this morning,and snapped off these photos of the chemtrails that were being sprayed around my town. When i looked at the pics on my pc, i noticed a bright object in some of them.they really look strange if filtered.So i went outside ahwhile later to see if it was a camera anomaly, then i noticed the hole in the sky.Can anyone in here offer any suggestions as to what i am looking at here? oh in case you are wondering,these were taken today this morning at around 10.50am. In northeastern Pa. U.S.A.

i251.photobucket.com
i251.photobucket.com

Mod Edit: Fixed formatting.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Carm69]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In the 2nd pic, I see a UFO. Maybe it's not. Maybe just a lens flare. But I'd like to see what others have to say. Star & Flag for an intresting shot, even if it gets debunked later.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
yeah its probably a camera thing. i can upload my other photos if anyone is interested.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Carm69]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I posted a picture of a very similar rainbow cloud right over here and I think some of the answers there might also apply to your pictures.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't think this should be in the Breaking Alternative News forum, maybe you should ask a mod to move it to a more appropriate forum.

As for the subject of the photos, what are you calling "hole in the sky"?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
well im trying to upload a couple more pics. i am having a hard time figuring out how to do that in here. i dont know what topic this should be under. and am open to any suggestions.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Interesting pictures. The hole in the sky in plain as day and I have no idea what could cause an anomoly like that, although im sure theres a reasonable explanation. My guess is it has something to do with your camera and the amount of light its letting in. So its more of a hole in your picture than a hole in the sky.

Why are people so quick to be the first to say "MOVE IT TO ANOTHER THREAD". It totally seems like breaking alternative news to me. Its fresh, interesting and its not mainstream acceptable, so bring it on. Lets look at some so-called holes in the sky and throw some guesses around...

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
TheRealDonPedros
well, the reason why the hole in the sky was photographed, is because i saw it first, then i took the pic. the other thing by the sun could be lens flare. that was why i went out side to take more pics to see if the same thing happens when i took pics with the sun nearby. the real story here though is the chemicals they spray around here. wow. i have been taking pics of them for awhile now. i have a couple of better hole in the sky photos. they look like round rainbows

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The "hole in the sky" looks like one of the possible variations of a sundog, the round rainbows are high altitude rainbows, the "common" rainbows are also round, but as they happen at low altitudes and away from the Sun they are not seen in its complete shape.

TheRealDonPedros
I said that I think this should not be in the "Breaking Alternative News" because it does not have the characteristics that are asked for a thread to be in that forum, just that, one of the characteristics is that it has been published as news.

PS: I noticed this was moved to "The Gray Area" forum.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
whats your opinion on the chemtrails? do they have them where you live too?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Carm69

I have never seen anything that I could consider chemtrails, only common contrails from aeroplanes, and even those are not that common where I live, although there are several flights that pass over Portugal every day.

Chemtrails is not one of my favourite subjects, so I don't know the possible differences between chemtrails and contrails, if it exists (and if chemtrails exist).

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ihave another thread concerning the purple sky in my town, but its not getting any replies. i guess its common

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Carm69

Okay

1. They are not chemtrails. The layer of cirrostratus cloud in the sky proves that the upper atmosphere at airplane crusing altitude is extremely moist. Perfect for persistant and spreading contrails

2. The "hole" if its the right picture Im viewing (sorry first picture seems to have been removed), appears to be a sundog which is quite common with layers of cirrostratus clouds. There also appears to be a halo around the sun, another atmospheric phenomenen associated with high levels of mositure in the upper atmosphere, again a good inidicator that contrails will persist and spread out.

If its not a sundog it could possibly be a solar flare

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
weather man thanks for the input, but i watch them turn the spray off and on sometimes. looke at my latest thread with the purple sky.

new topics

top topics

join