It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Illuminiti up to there old tricks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Like a lot of you i believe that the elites for some time have had control over the media and Hollywood. I think that some movies are created for one soul purpose, To convince the sheeple into discrediting brave people and the truths they speak!

It is my opinion that some movies were made for very big reason such as...

E.T- To make us think that the Grey visitors would be cute and friendly.

Men In Black- So the sheeple would discredit stories of government agents bullying U.F.O witnesses.

There are many more but here is the latest. It's finally happened they ( The elites) now want to get rid of the truth's we know about the Illuminati. That's right the new film "Angels and Demons" is completely about the Illuminati and there revenge.

All i can say is spread the word brothers and sisters, at the end of they day all we can hope is that this movie convinces some people to seek the truth while the rest of us will be bullied for not listening to the lies.

For those of you who wish to see the trailer for your self
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Isn't that the name of a book by Dan Brown?

If so I can totally understand them making a movie of it after the huge sucess of Divinci Code.

I totally enjoyed both books.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
"Angels and Demons", i've heard, is the prequel to "The DaVinci Code"...

www.imdb.com...

but yeah, of course Hollywood uses "movie magic" to expose half-truths, to make those that are researching said truths sound that much crazier when we try to explain them to others..

why do you think they call it "Hollywood"?? there aren't any holly bushes there! it is said that the wood from a holly bush was used to make magic wands in ancient times... and "Holly-wood" is still casting its spell to this day!

i heard the Catholic Church wanted to ban the movie for certain reasons...
...i wonder why?...

new topics

join