It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quantum Apocalypse - Consciousness, Science and Reality.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Yes badmedia! I totally have-- amazing how when awakened to this everything becomes so crystal clear... this is very important

Once you've realized that consciousness is the driving force behind everything, you then begin to see the world(and universe) for what it really is-- and it ain't about getting the best job or making the most money-- that just isn't reality.

With out getting into a religious discussion which would be off topic here I will offer this

Jesus was the embodiment of pure consciousness- his message was in the name of consciousness- Or God

Religions are just different interpretations of one in the same thing aren't they? All religions speak of a higher God, or a higher "being"-- It's a state of higher being- or a state of higher existence-

This God or higher being is consciousness- Evolution and Creation can coexist because essentially they are different interpretations of the same thing- one in the guise of "science", the other in the guise of "religion"

Consciousness is the true theory of everything.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Jesus made a little oversight that created a barrier to understanding for many people....by referring to "god" in personal terms, "my father", "He" etc and calling himself the son of this personal being, and saying how people would be "saved" through "him", he was actually presenting a personalized and therefore limited perception of what he was getting at and so perpetuating the image and the notion of hierarchy.

He was talking at a time when many people thought god was an actual person, a physical being, and expressed himself and his insights in ways that didn't really help to do anything but perpetuate this image. Not everyone can see beyond the image , if Jesus wanted to strip the image down then why use terms like "my father in heaven", " pray to the father", "through me you will receive the father", "I am the truth and the way and the light"....makes it harder for people to see past HIM or recognize he was merely the vehicle for the truth. He'd have gotten through more clearly if he simply used terms like "it", or "I am a child of the universe ", "you are the universe and the universe is you"

He also promoted prayer that effectively worshipped a force outside of the people who were praying....things like "our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name"....these days many people can see that Jesus was actually talking about the universe and cosmic ordering in that prayer but many people still can't.

Yes, there is alot of imagery and illusion veiling the truth of what Jesus was revealing but you need to be honest about the fact Jesus did not exactly do an awful lot to discourage this image worship when he could have done so via a more careful use of words and the discouragement of actions like people kissing his hands, washing his feet and general worship of his person and so the image.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
And the guy who put together that very well made clip in my OP has made another clip.

Hell yea. I really like the idea of duality, and that when you lose duality time and location loses its meaning, time is oddly related to movement and structure, without relative movement there would be no time. Einsteins general relativity explicitly states that. Many people on '___' say they feel like they become the part of the universe, the travel at the speed of light to the edges of the cosmos until they 'are' the whole universe. This profound experience is more frequent on 5-meo-dmt. To me it sounds exactly like this type of unity to the universe people feel when on dmt, maybe thats what dmt does, effects fundamental laws of physics rather than just brain chemistry. Just speculation, but you gotta try to explain this stuff rationally somehow.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by ZeuZZ]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Cool.

I also have no problems with evolution and creation coexisting. I don't see either of those proving each other wrong. I think eventually science will prove religion right, especially as quantum physics is more understood over time.

I was almost in a state of shock as I kept seeing what I learned repeated in the words of Jesus. I was never a christian or a fan of religion, but there it was. Hidden in plain view.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I disagree, Jesus tells people god is within them. The people who try to gain authority and power over people are the ones who push out the myth that god is separate. When you understand that god is within, and not external then things are completely different. And so you are going to blame "Jesus" because of it, instead of the people who try and work to separate you from god? Seems a bit foolish to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Jesus was a bundle of mixed messages if you are honest but it's good you can see past all that to the core truths. He certainly didn't help to get rid of this idea god is external, that's clear in the way he phrased things so frequently. Given that Jesus's gnosticism and Luciferiansm are not so dissimilar (Luciferiansism should not be confused with Satanism), it's not surprising because according to these systems, the fist part of understanding god-is-within is to have a guru of sorts who naturally draws adoration and worship...externalizing god is just the beginning of the path of understanding the deeper realities....it's just many begin and stop at that point only unfortunately.

Then you have people like Krishnamurti who dispense with all the flowery veiling of reality and get right to the heart of the truth....ever read Krishnamurti.......?
There are alot of other people who have been around besides Jesus who also revealed the "truths" without the image...why is there such a focus on Jesus all the time ?!

[edit on 4/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Everyone should have their own vision. No I haven't read those people, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if I agree with them. I didn't get my knowledge and understanding from any book, I got it from experience. You aren't going to find your own vision by reading a book. At most, the book can only bring forth questions that can lead to revealing the truth. Insight of sorts. It is up to you as an individual to take the next step and look for answers in those questions. The door can be opened for you, but you have to actually walk through it. It doesn't require faith beyond trusting your own logical outcomes.

The day you get your own vision is the day John 14:20 happens to you.

"At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."

And that is the day when you no longer fall victim to the lies.

It also says seek and you will find. The way you seek is to question things. Hardly what the church tells you to do. To not question gods authority, is to not question your own authority. If Jesus is the truth, then when you find the truth that is "Jesus". To find, you must seek. Question reality.

To ask for forgiveness, is to understand why what you did was wrong, and to no longer do it. Because that is all that is really expected and wanted of you. No different than all the parent wants the child to learn is to not make the mistakes anymore. At which point you are forgiven, because you have learned the lesson and will not repeat the mistakes.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Jesus was a bundle of mixed messages if you are honest but it's good you can see past all that to the core truths.

Jesus was real?!

I thought he was just some guy the person who wrote the bible made up.

Shows what I know.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by ZeuZZ]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

yes, I've had my own vision/awakening....many years ago ...yes, books should be a tool only, close observation of reality is also an excellent starting point
I'm sure your comments will inspire others to seek their own if they haven't already had it....it sure is a great feeling to feel free in ones soul and mind

I'll always remember years ago the most amazing sense of connectedness I experienced to the entire comos and reality itself simply by lying on the ground and looking up to the stars above, it was a wonderful , blissful feeling of unity with everything , like being at one with "superconsciousness" or whatever you will call it. I was no longer just "me in my body" but rather "everything there is". Quite a trip !
I had a similar experience recently when being at one with the full moon, there is this amazing feeling of expansion and connectedness to all that is when you stop being the obeserver alone and be as the obeserved as well as obeserver, if this makes sense.....

I like to think of nature itself as the god energy, which just about sums up everything that exisits , everywhere.... multi dimensions, multi realities, you, me, the tree, the moon...all connected , all one

And at risk of sounding a bit weird, I was closely attuned to my father's journey on the other side in the days that followed his crossing over...the sense of unity with the entire universe and the love that was everywhere around him was overwhelming, it was something of a mystical revelation to me, I remember crying tears of joy as I was living through this profound sense of unity and one-ness with all there is, and there was this amazing sense of my father being fully tuned into the cosmic energy source, being raised up by a million light beings and supsended in the centre of all that is, his soul connecting to all other souls who were all joined toegther. I recall exclaiming over and over how "we are all one", "there is no separation"...I felt everything through his soul as it connected to my soul as there is nothing that can separate us , not even "death", and his experience was my experience and it was the most shockingly beautiful and humbling experience I've ever had in my entire life. It was touching the divine, whatever that is, and it felt like "home".

some of you may think I was being subjective, but I know me and for about a week solid after his death I felt removed from my body and with his soul, being shown what he was experiencing. The beauty of it I cannot do justice with words, it makes my soul choke just thinking about it.

Death is the ultimate stripper away of illusions and when you stand naked in it, you are at one with the source of all that is. It is AWESOME.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
let me let you guys into a little overlooked fact.
It is very hard to explain in a deterministic way. So don't think like Bohm.
It is called A Delayed Choice experiment

It has been confirmed and proved in 2007

top topics

<< 1   >>

join