It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Everyone Forgotten The Past?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I just happened to come across this video, and I was absolutely shocked at how much has changed within Politics since only 11 Months ago. In this video we actually see the Chris Matthews who went after Senator Obama supporters, yet only a few months later he was receiving "Leg Tingles" from the very same Candidate. We actually bear witness to an MSNBC and MSM going after Senator Obama and his proponents, which given the current Journalistic situation, appears as if it might be footage from a Past Decade. BTW, wait until the Very End to hear what Michelle Obama had to say.

Anyways, without further ado, I present you with:

When the Media did its Job- A Forgotten Era:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I totally agree... How quickly politicians and major news Medias bow over for there party to exceed no matter who is running. This guy hasn’t done anything in his short term as senator except to follow party lines... I find it hard to believe that the Dems bash Palin for not having experience as a Vice President candidate when they have an unqualified presidential candidate...

My vote for President of the USA is driven by experience over personality and stage presence...

And for the record I usually vote Independent, but not this election...

[edit on 2-11-2008 by StingrayCrazy]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If he doesn't win he has basically been told what to do to win next time anyways. This is a good learning environment for would be political leaders!

Hey, did you know if you are a politician that makes laws you get a paycheck AND freebies from RICH people!? Oh, you help shape a nation and the world, too!

Law school, street cred, local and/or state office, Congress, WHITE HOUSE!

Where do find a list of what each prez did for professional education? I know Carter...but I mean all of them

join