It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush EPA plans to dramatically relax radiation exposure in drinking water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Bush EPA plans to dramatically relax radiation exposure in drinking water

current.com

Plans to greatly increase permissible public exposures from a wide range of events resulting in release of radioactivity were condemned today by scores of organizations and individuals in a letter to EPA Administrator Stephen Johnson. A detailed report by Committee to Bridge the Gap reveals, radionuclide by radionuclide, the astronomical concentrations of radioactive contamination in drinking water proposed, which are orders of magnitude higher than EPA's longstanding drinking water limits.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailykos.com
www.nbcchicago.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Bush launches last-minute deregulation push
In a Last Push To Deregulate: White House to Ease Many Rules

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Assuming this news is true.
I think the guy is officially insane.

Bush water policy. ttp://www.nrdc.org/bushrecord/water_drinking.asp
You can also check the dailykos link above for more info.

If someone says Bush is actually a reptile, now I'll say, "You know what, he might be, he's definitely a reptile inside."

America is definitely a much more dangerous place than I previously thought.

current.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if they are actually trying to reduce the global population by accelerating our decrepitude. Everything they seem to 'allow' is killing us. Guide Stones look more realistic when you take into consideration who benefits from this baby.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
.........sigh

I don't even know what to say anymore. Yet another example of how this administration is more than willing to piss on the American people to protect someones bottom line.

I wish there was such a thing as Karma. I really do. Unfortunately, history has shown that there isn't and criminals like this will be able to ride into the sunset to live out their days in wealth and luxury while the rest of us are eating melamine and drinking nuclear waste.

Thanks again Mr Bush. You have done your nation proud.

top topics

join