It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush Laying Low in Order not to Hurt McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

bush Laying Low in Order not to Hurt McCain

www.nytimes.com

WASHINGTON — It’s the week before Election Day. Do you know where your president is?

Probably not, and that is by design. With Senator John McCain lagging behind in the polls and many other Republicans fighting for their political lives, the nation’s top Republican — President Bush — is intentionally lying low this week, and is likely to do so until after Americans cast their ballots to pick his successor.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-11-2008 by grover]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
While I cannot stand him and go so far as to refuse to capitalize his name and refer to him as minor this is sad... ya almost have to feel sorry for the guy.

To have the president of the United States to have to go into hiding in order not to hurt his parties chances of winning has got to sting.

For the party to feel obliged to hide their president in order to have a snowball's chance in hell has got to be infuriating.

While it may seriously bruise bush minor's ego to have to slink around, I can just imagine the damning of him among the party leaders for getting them into this mess.

It don't look pretty and it certainly isn't.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
He's not laying low, he's hiding out in paraguay!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Yeah I have heard about that... I don't believe it though... we wouldn't be so lucky as to have him flee... though apparently they own land down there. I can see him and cheney the dick having tea with a few old nazi's.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by grover]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Read: Bush accidentally locked himself inside the car and the keys are laying on the road outside it.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
when Bush first established his administration...
he gave free rein to the cadre neocons who essentially took
control of national policy 1st then domestic policy 2nd...

at the end of this Bush lame duck administration...
another Wunder-Kinder, aka: Treas. Secretary Hank Paulson, was initiated into political arena during the Nixon regime (the student dissident movements called the Nixon cadre, 'neo-nazis')
Paulson was nestled in with all the other fledgling neo-nazis, fresh out of college with a roster of 1st Bush administration neocons, such as....Rumsfeld,Cheney, etc
All the 1st administration neocons were dutifully culled & forgotten as the 'changing-the-direction-of-America' process required
but here we are now...

with the Bush farewell to America...
Which is the effective take-over of the total government by the dual leadership of the Fed(bernanke)/Treasury(paulson)

all in all... a sad state of affairs as we are conditioned to expect_________

top topics

join