It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleeing Bush family detained by US Delta forces at Camp David

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, couldnt find it anywhere else.

I read this on another site and thought it was worthy to post.

Russian FSB reports to Prime Minister Putin today are stating that United States President George Bush and his family were detained by American1st Special Forces Operational

Detachment-Delta Troops and confined to the US Presidential Retreat located at Camp David as they were preparing to flee to their mountain stronghold in the South American Nation of Paraguay.

Can anyone share any thoughts on the vailidity of this site and the news article?

www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
nice good bit of information I will be watching this one...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Two words....Sorcha Faal.

For one, Bush is commander in chief, meaning that he wouldn't be stopped unless our Congress and Supreme court acted in some way( I would imagine).

Second. Why would he flee so soon? His work isn't done yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
OP and all readers I suggest you read this thread, for future reference too:

[Hoax]Thread Titles Request Clean Up ATS[Faal]

Originally posted by Springer
Thread is trashed and we appreciate the heads up. It's going to be hard to catch every story which has this hoaxer as the source so please help the staff out and alert them.

We simply won't tolerate a well known hoaxer's bollocks being promoted on ATS.

Springer...

Elf.

Cleaning the woods from the trees.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Can't verify the credibility of the site, although this story of the Bush land grab in Paraguay keeps appearing and disappearing. I imagine thru his political circles he felt it a good investment. Although conspiraciies keep arising. Why Paraguay? Why so much land? I believe a lot of Central American small countries are underdeveloped, blank slates. There is a lot of wood and there is fresh water.
Look forward to hearing where this story has come from, or should I say why it has appeared.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The answer to the question is this.........Sorcha Faal.....

This explains why your better off getting your information for the magical geko that lives in the garden outside your neighbors house.

Or from Fox news..

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I've got to drop the BS flag on this one. I just don't buy it. It's called critical thinking. The first family ain't gonna cut and run, no matter how bad some of you might wish for it.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by kettlebellysmith]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
OP

I u2ued you.

Please see my post above

request a delete thank you.

Elf.

We simply won't tolerate a well known hoaxer's bollocks being promoted on ATS. SPRINGER

[edit on 1-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
ya i havent seen Sorcha Faal type 1 true story in like, forever

its like u can just type anything no matter how fake and call it news these days...sigh

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Please note that the story used in the OP comes from a very very dubious source.

People may wish to review this thread, authored by Mirthful Me, and make their own mind up about the validity of the source.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Edit deleted not a one line post,

fair comment then twitchy

group choice, collaborative community choices.

Elf.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Yeah the source is dubious, we get it, but if it's ok with MischeviousElf there, I'd like to read the thread without constant angry sounding replies about having it closed. Jesus.
Bush just bought a huge chunk of land in Paraguay, one of the few, if not the only South American Country that doesn't Extradite to the US, recently. I'm interested, and I have no idea who Faal is.

Edit: Participles...

[edit on 1-11-2008 by twitchy]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't mean to sound hostile, my apologies, it's a frustrating thing but I've seen some really interesting threads get closed for similar reasons. The Faal site is a pretty far out one from what I understand, so the information should definately be examined with due dilligence.
Google News'ed 'Camp david' and saw this NYT headline and thought OMG at first... lol
A Presidential Vanishing Act, by Design

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Bush may have bought land in Paraguay, but that doesn't mean anything. Especially with a Sorcha Faal story. This is the same person that claimed a midwest earthquake was caused by a B-52 crashing into a cave with a nuke onboard or something along those lines. And that a tsunami happened in Somalia and killed thousands, but the US military wouldn't let them report it. Sorcha Faal stories have very little to do with reality.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Google Bush and Paraguay on Google news...
Throw all that in with the meeting he had on the 27th with the Paraguyan President and a couple hundred thousand acres of land in the only country that doesn't extradite, pledges for new spending there, his daughter visiting there as a Unicef, and that makes for some fine speculative content with or without Faal. Spending the last days at camp david and withdrawing as chief from GOP fundraising, Palin's comments about a new 9-11 investigation.... He may be going to South America sure enough.
Anybody know if the whole famdamily is at David. What if thy did try to head out, would they be retained if they tried to leave sure enough since he still holds office?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

Good points, also, there is a character out here called George Green (project camelot) who claimed this months ago (the land purchase) stated he was getting out of the US and moving to Ecuador. Something about nuclear fallout and it not being able to reach the equator... Some of you smart guys can make sense of this...

new topics

top topics

join