It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Yeah, SNL did a great skit referring to Biden's special care of dealing with Palin. I think they had him say something like this:

"My goal tonight was a simple one. To come up here and at no point seem like a condescending, ego maniacal bully, and I think I nailed it. Sure there were moments where I wanted to say, 'Hey, this ladies a dummy'. But, I didn't because Joe Biden is better than that. I repeat, Joe Biden is better than that (pointing at Palin)."

Was a great skit.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Don't you think that if there was any chance that Obama wasn't qualified to be president because of foreign birth, that the republicans wouldn't have already brought it to the attention of the world?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

The case is NOT five months old. It is only a little over two months old.

Obama's records were NOT sealed within 48 hours of his arrival in Hawaii to visit his ailing grandmother. In fact, a case that was filed in Hawaii by one Andy Martin was dismissed the day BEFORE Obama arrived to visit his grandmother. The judge dismissed the case because Martin had no legal right to Obama's files, and because Obama's files already sealed allowed access only to those Obama enumerated. How long the files have been sealed is publicly UNKNOWN. And anyway, "State law does not allow officials to release the birth certificate of a person to someone outside of the family."

Again, if you are going to comment on this case at least read ALL the posts associated with it. AND the sources. You and others keep bringing up things that I and others have ALREADY explained.

(If you want to read the "Andy Martin" ruling, do a search. I posted it enough times.)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

Actually, it's fourteen years. But what is your point? He's lived here longer than that.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FightLies

"Moreover, even if Sen. Obama could have somehow been deemed "natural born," that citizenship was lost in or around 1967 when he and his mother took up residency in Indonesia, where Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen. Berg also states that he possesses copies of Sen. Obama's registration to Fransiskus Assisi School In Jakarta, Indonesia which clearly show that he was registered under the name "Barry Soetoro" and his citizenship listed as Indonesian."

So what? Nothing that a parent can do can alter the citizenship status of a minor US citizen. Minor US citizens cannot even permanently renounce their own citizenship if a parent co-signs. Add to that dual citizenship is allowed under US law. If he aquired indonesian citizenship because of his mother's marriage, it does nothing to affect his US citizenship. Since someone is sure to call me on it (where's the proof?), it is readily available online, as in

www.travel.state.gov...

[edit on 2/11/2008 by christianpatrick]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Its quite obvious that the BC photo was a fake. We dont need to know about that BC we need the original anyhow. I see the same Barry supporters poping up in every thread going all out. Its also obvious the guys not a natural born citizen.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day
It won't... just watch

there will be some reason that this isn't legit... The idea behind these attacks isn't to seek truth, or resolution...

They just want to smear and mudsling.

Wow....I guess the only people who are allowed to "seek truth or resolution" are the liberals? If you don't follow my meaning just look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

for all of the smear, mudslinging and idiotic accusations the Bush administration has had to suffer since 2001.

I see the question of Obama's citizenship a legitimate one, and he has not done much to quell the accusation. The last thing our nation needs at this point in history is a constitutional crisis after inauguration day.

I'm no fan of either candidate, but I WILL support which ever is elected until such time he proves that support is not deserved. How many Obama supporters will do the same if McCain is elected?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Someone issuing a statement saying they have seen the record and verified it makes it so?

I guess as long as it satisfies the Obama supporters. It still doesn't satisfy me. If you deliberately stall in showing something as simple as your birth certificate and do anything in your power to avoid it you're hiding something. I just renewed my driver's license and had to show my birth certificate. The fact that my picture was on my freshly expired license and the lady behind the counter knows me it wasn't enough. I still had to show my proof I was born here. If there are as many people that want to see his proof he is an American citizen then that proof should be shown and by Obama not showing tells me he is hiding something and therefore is not worthy of my vote or any other American's vote until he can prove he is a citizen. Some clerk in an office saying they have seen it doesn't cut the mustard. For all I know Obama paid them off when he went to see him granny.

See where I'm going with this? I'm voting for neither candidate so you Obama defenders can lay off the attacks on me before you start.

Edited for spelling.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Simon_Boudreaux]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Phil Berg has now released the transcript he submitted to the Supreme Court of Obama's grandmother conversation, in which she states categorically that she attended his birth in Kenya:
2.bp.blogspot.com...
as well as the audio tape of her:
www.americasright.com...

Unless you want to believe the highly implausible proposition that she has been bribed to lie about her own grandson, this proves that the Certificate of Live Birth posted on Obama's website is a total fake and that a conspiracy is in effect to hide the real nature of Obama's citizenship.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It's BS. There's attempted bribery involved in at least one affidavit testimony, that mentions Jerome Corsi by name as the source of the bribe. An allegation that Corsi flatly denies. The grandmother's answer is contradicted by her grandson, or another relative. And then there's this:

I left Kisumu City and traveled to Mombosa, Kenya. I interviewed personnel at the hospital in which Senator Obama was born in Kenya. I then had meetings with the Provincial Civil Registrar. I learned there were records of Ann Dunham giving birth to Barack Hussein Obama, III in Mombosa, Kenya on August 4, 1961. I spoke directly with an Official, the Principal Registrar, who openly confirmed the birthing records of Senator Barack H. Obama, Jr. and his mother were present, however, the file on Barack H. Obama, Jr. was classified and profiled. The Official explained Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. birth in Kenya is top secret.
www.americasright.com...

What would a government official have to gain by openly admitting to any person representing the general public or ranked lower about the existence of a "top secret" file? Especially in Kenya. A political hotspot where personal safety for political views is a major concern. Sentiments that were mentioned several times.

There's also contradiction of whether Ms. Obama can speak Swahili fluently. AND, what about this?

What the affidavit and the Court filings do not mention, however, is that McRae is better known stateside as a "street minister," and that his "bishop" title is largely self-applied. A September 10, 2005 article in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette describes McRae as a "self-proclaimed Anabaptist bishop" who "has felt it his calling to disrupt the lives of gays, Catholics, Mormons, Muslims, Jehovah's Witnesses and whatever other among the citizenry he considers the future entree at the Almighty's celestial barbecue come Judgment Day." He made news that day for denouncing the design of the Schwenksville, PA memorial to those who perished on Flight 93 as a "symbol of Islam" because the finished product would resemble a red crescent in the autumn months, when the leaves on the maple trees would turn red.
www.americasright.com...

Is Berg in possession of any credible evidence? The answer is NO! Furthermore, I am not doubting the honesty of the grandmother, if in fact it is the grandmother featured on the tape. What I doubt is the way that the questioning is being interpreted by those with less than honest motives.

Ron McRae: Amen. I am so thankful. Could I ask her, uh, his actual birthplace? I would like to see hi [sic] actual birthplace when I, when I come to Kenya in December. Uh, was present when he was, was she present when he was born in Kenya?

Translator: Yes. She says, "Yes she was! She was present when Obama was born."

Ron McRae: Okay.
Transcript

If the transcript of the recording is to be believed, to me, Ms. Obama's answer doesn't say that she was present during Obama's birth in Kenya. She just says that she was present when he was born. Which can be interpreted in a number of ways, not least that she was alive when he was born. Or, she was present for news of his birth. Or, she was of sound mind when he was born.

But the thing that bothers me the most is the nature of the question. It's a leading question. The question asked should have been, "Where was Barack Obama, Jr. born? It should not have been, "Was she present when he was born in Kenya?" McRae clearly establishes the place of Obama's birth as being in Kenya. He puts words into her mouth. Putting words into people's mouths is a basic tactic of any con man.

The other thing is that the translator's questions were NOT translated. How can we be sure the exact question and nature of the question asked? Especially when the younger relative intervened to correct what Ms. Obama said.

Personally, I do not trust ANY of the sources associated with recording the tape and transcript. And I doubt the evidence will ever be heard by the SCOTUS, because this is new evidence, however unreliable, that was not a part of the original case. Therefore Berg is trying to foist a new case upon the SCOTUS under the guise that it is an appeal. This whole matter stinks, and so does Berg and his sources. At the least, Berg should be sanctioned by the lower courts and the SCOTUS itself.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Areal51]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

And one other major question: Where is Sarah Obama's sworn affidavit? If the story is to be considered legit, a sworn affidavit bearing her signature is also needed.

The story is pure bunk.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
SO they released a "Statement", but they will not release the Certificate itself, why not?

Two issues are still in play, and so far no one has been able to answer:

-Why was his Birth Certificate conveniently sealed within 48 Hours of Senator Obama's visit to his "Ailing Grandmother"?

and

-Why, for the past 5 months, has Senator Obama (and his Campaign staff) done nothing but file for Case Dismissals and Injunctions, when he has potentially exonerating evidence, which when admitted, would have lead to an immediate Case Dismissal without question?

The Case delaying is HIGHLY questionable in of itself. I know of individuals who were looking to receive Certified Birth Certificates for Ancestors who were born in the Early 19th Century, and it took them all of 30 Minutes to obtain a Document in relation to such.

ALSO, where in the statement does Hawaii State Health Department Director Chiyome Fukino, MD declare ANYTHING beyond the fact that such a Birth Certificate exists? She simply declared that she has the document, and is currently sitting on it.

Exactly and THIS is just what Obama and the Obamanoids are attempting to do is make this an issue of us and NOT obama prove a negative. In other words prove Obama is NOT a citizen which takes the burden of proof OFF obama merely by having a Hospital agree such an article exists where to push for any more proof appears as though we are picking on poor old Barry. I SAY STAY ON HIS NECK TILL HE SHOWS US THE DOCUMENT ONCE AND FOR ALL. This statement proves nothing and the Courts are falling for it. If ya got a birth certifcate SHOW ME! don't say just ask someone else who will agree but won't show us either. That's the same crap Obama does

Like any REAL Natural Born Citizen would have done by now but we are talking about someone who doesn't seem to know many of his family are in fact illegal aliens.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick
Don't you think that if there was any chance that Obama wasn't qualified to be president because of foreign birth, that the republicans wouldn't have already brought it to the attention of the world?

What makes you think the republicans and many Americans haven't tried? Do you think the media and their disgusting infatuation with Obama not to mention their obvious actions to supress ANY dirt found on the Marxist Senator from illinois would have anything to do with that?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

If the media loves Obama so much, where is it exactly that you keep getting all this "dirt" from.

Hint: It's the media.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by MAINTAL

If the media loves Obama so much, where is it exactly that you keep getting all this "dirt" from.

Hint: It's the media.

As a matter of FACT sublime, what I get from the media is bunk, I don't even watch Television but 5 hours a week I am so disgusted with the MSM.

I get most of my information from Government Sources and the internet where I then take time to cross referance it with other resources including but not limited to FOIA and members of my Family who have access to the State of Illinois records which can not be generally seen or accessed by John Q. Public

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

That's right. That is how it works in America. You take a person to court, then it is up to you to prove your claims. You say Obama is not a natural born citizen, then it is up to you to prove it. And Obama is not under any obligation to help you. In fact the Fifth Amendment protects his right to refrain from assisting you. So deal with it!

And all of your name calling is a tiresome today as it was two weeks ago.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Pfft, it's a bunk point either way. Give me 48 hrs and I can get a birth certificate saying I was born on the moon. This guy has been groomed for years and was chosen by the unseen leaders of the world years ago. Anyone that can "legally get more votes" than Clinton murder Inc. was chosen. The NWO has truly arrived. I mean cmon, McCain was never supposed to win and he has run like it. Would not surprise me one bit if the chosen one was not legally American. Doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

I haven't seen you post any government sources. All you seem to post is sites about his birth certificate and sites that say he changes his tax plan.

Not sure what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

I'll call you out on that. Get a fake BC and get the state department to verify its validity.

Ready, set, GO!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by MAINTAL

I haven't seen you post any government sources. All you seem to post is sites about his birth certificate and sites that say he changes his tax plan.

Not sure what you are talking about.

Well you aren't sure about a lot of things sublime and that much we have finally put to rest but I won't go on explaining things you don't understand I mean after having to prove you really didn't know what you thought you knew about his tax "PLANS" after all I get a little bored with it but I am finally glad to see it has now been proven

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join