It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats More Important..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Whats more Important than Love? Is There Anything?

I believe that love is the most important thing is Life. I would like to hear what you folk think?

Where the Beatles right? All you need is love!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
More important to whom? Some might say survival. Others might say truth. Quite frankly I think the answer you get will depend on who you ask. Assigned importance is a subjective kind of thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yes there is something more important than "love". knowing what it means and using it in your daily life.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I believe the most important thing in life is Love. I am much more happy as a person than before. When i say that, i don't mean walking around with lovehearts in my eyes. People should give it a go!

It's a natural feeling inside us, we can feel it, we all have it.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?. He said to him: You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. The second, like it, is this: You must love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets. - Matthew 22:36-40

The noblest kind of LOVE

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The best thing about love is that it is the one thing we all agree on. Christian, Jew, Muslim, Pagan, Atheist, whatever. It's the one thing that, besides God/Higher Power, cooencts us all together. OR tears us apart if we refuse to love ourselves and/or our fellow man. As a species, I say that Humankind has done a rather lousy job of it, so far.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
The best thing about love is that it is the one thing we all agree on. Christian, Jew, Muslim, Pagan, Atheist, whatever. It's the one thing that, besides God/Higher Power, cooencts us all together. OR tears us apart if we refuse to love ourselves and/or our fellow man. As a species, I say that Humankind has done a rather lousy job of it, so far.

Everybody on this planet has it inside them to love! They just have to find in within them selfs! Once they do, we can move on and Explore Space, Explore our past, Cure Diseases, Bring Poverty to a halt.

In no particular order!

new topics

top topics

join