It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Poloroid Ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This was featured on one of the many ghost shows that are now on cable news and I found it fascinating.

Supposedly when you are in this house you can ask a question, take a poloroid photo and an answer will appear in the poloriod.

For John Matkowsky, this was a perfect suburb of L.A. to live. He acquired a modest home on a hill side in 1985. After moving in, John would claim to have heard noises around his house that would raise an eyebrow.A friend of John, John Huckert, had recently acquired a polaroid camera. Taking snapshots around the house, they both soon started seeing anomalies in the instant photos. At first it came as odd, spectral images but soon they became words. Odd as it may seem, whatever was in his house, was able to communicate.All of John’s friends that would visit the house would describe an eerie feeling. A feeling of a presence about the rooms. John Matkowsky said that at times, he felt a strange tingling around his arms or neck.

The house was built around 1906, so chances that the house could harbor energy or spirits was great. As it seems like older homes, resonate images and feelings of the past.When both Johns learned that by snapping polaroids around the house, you could capture feather like spectral energy all over; they quickly set out to debunk it.Suspecting that the film was damaged, they bought new film and tested it. To their surprise, the images came up on the new film. A friend of theirs was in their home for a party they had thrown. When John shows his friend, Ross harpold, the images they had captured, Ross laughed and dismissed it as a joke. Unconvinced that these pictures were not doctored, Ross picked up the polaroid and asked “Are you here?” and took a snapshot. When the picture was ejected from the polaroid camera, in front of the 3 men that were standing over it, the word “YES” appeared. When John Matkowsy asked “what is your name” and then proceeded to snap a picture, as the polaroid started to develop in front of him the name “Wright” appeared. They were hesitant about the authenticity of what they were experiencing. So they started asking Wright more questions like “Are you a good ghost?” “Are you a bad ghost?”. Wright would answer “Friend”.
Within the next few months, John Matkowsky and John Huckert were taking pictures daily and capturing what seemed like a prophetically and well versed ghost.Some of the questions they asked Wright were: “Where do you go when you are not here?” Wright’s answer: ” FLUX”

www.ghosttheory.com...

Thoughts?

Jemison

edit: trying to provide video link

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Jemison]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I never tried that before, i imagine it would take quite a bit of energy on the entity's part and to create actual letters with itself seems a bit iffy. The abundance of anomalies that show up on the Polaroids are amazing though i must say, i haven't seen any other research group get this type of result from a photo. check out the gallery website for more photos:

www.drkrm.com...

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Rocco21]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't know how to inlcude an image in my post so thank you for adding a link to an online gallary with the photos.

The strange thing is that this ghost, "Wright", seems to 'perform' for anyone and everyone.

It's by far the most bizarre ghostly experience I have ever read about.

If anyone is able to insert some of the poloroid photos in their link I would greatly appreciate it.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Hopefully that will work.

Jemison

top topics

join