It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing patch of hair..Eyelash Plucked..occular implant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I follow a sikh rule of unshorn hair, though not sikh per say. It's complicated upbringing and values-I'm not getting into it.

The other night after shower, I noticed a completely rectangular 2" by about and inch and three quarters bald spot on one of my calf legs. As like, I imagine waxing a swatch would look like afterwards. I've never waxed and don't intend to.

But, I can't figure why if I'm being 'visited' they would *do that*.
I took photos-but can't upload them, yet. My pc..

Someone could easily fake (obviously) hair missing. So it's not's really open for debate. I didn't. But, it's just as well.

I am just really really curious. What is the point of waxing off a block of somebodies leg hair? (if the case). While awake a few weeks back my eyelash was plucked out. Like an invisible hand just said, "I want THAT one.." Hurt terrible. Had my eye watering and me walking around with hurt feelings.

I could hypothesize a reason for that. Fathom a guess, DNA, and whatnot. But this leg thing? It's weird and stupid--if the case. Unless to say--hah hah look what we can do.....or just hah hah ~hello there....

I actually have never had my calf hair grown out before--so maybe it is a genetic failure. A perfectly square block right there. Usually though these things are abnormally shaped or circlular.

I just happened to have moved the mirror from the hall to where it hung in the bathroom-and was wet. I couldn't tell when dry.

There is a chair under the knob-so no one accessed the home.
My roomy wouldn't dare.
And, I imagine I'd likely wake up.

Hey! Maybe they can give me my sight back~

I went amblioptic in an eye while viewing a ufo over britian when I was 4 or 5
1973-74ish.
Does this indicate that I have an ocular implant?

[edit on 1-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
wearing jeans and being active.

Riding a bike and running or just working on your feet will cause the leg hair to patch.

I use to skate board and wear jeans all of the time.

Had the same issue.

nothing to worry just wear shorts

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
A chair in front of the door shouldn’t stop a “special” visitor as I hear they can just walk through walls anyway.
This will sound a little weird but do you happen to have thick hair on your calf?
Just wondering if The patch was very clearly defined as rectangular or only perceived as such from your angle. If you don’t have a lot of hair it may not be as noticeable.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by arxgen

Riding a bike and running or just working on your feet will cause the leg hair to patch.

arxgen,
I think you are on to something there. I sit crossed legged at the computer alot. Rather, when at the computer I only sit crosslegged-too short for standard chairs. On that calf the placement about hits my heel. Whereas on the other sides calf about hits more my toes and ball of foot.

Now that you mention outside interferrance, I imagine this might be exactly what happened.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

A chair in front of the door shouldn’t stop a “special” visitor as I hear they can just walk through walls anyway.
This will sound a little weird but do you happen to have thick hair on your calf?
Just wondering if The patch was very clearly defined as rectangular or only perceived as such from your angle. If you don’t have a lot of hair it may not be as noticeable.

Point one: 'won't stop a special visitor'- True. The chair is for my psycho neighbor.

Point two: 'weird; but thick hair?'- I don't have a comparason. Not thick thick but fairly sturdy below the knee in the front, and below the calf muscle in the back, ceasing above the ankle in both cases. All I can say is welsh woman calves.

Point 3: "clearly defined or merely perceived?"-- no, it is a clearly defined rectangle-and I do have to soak it with a wet cloth to notice. Then it really stands out. Though, I'm now considering something may be going on from the way I sit to take pressure off my hips-as my heel on that side rests, with some pressure, just under the spot, though, my heel is not rectangular, is at a 45; and the swatch is at a perfect horizontal 90/180.

Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
HugmyRek,Were you ever diagnosed with refractive ambliopia?You said ambliotic and it RANG A BELL WITH ME.And you wouldnt be talking about your LEFT CALF or LEFT LEG would you?I was diagnosed with refractive ambliopia as a child and you've already read my post so you should be aware of the left calf issue I have,have you ever noticed street lights going out at night when you pass under them if you live in a city?

new topics

top topics

join