It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is no Hoax, God is Alive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Eh, when in doubt, wait for more information! I respect other people's views, after all I don't know what journey brought them to their conclusions. If I purposely stepped on someone's foot, then I would be inviting someone else to do the same with me, and chances are I wouldn't like it.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
to answer the last question ,

I was connected to this being at that grotto
wired to it
it communicated with me on a level stronger than my mother's touches

If the spagetti god can do this, i might eat more italian

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

This is my Miracle...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I found god on our currency.

"In God We Trust"

Obviously God works for the federal reserve.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Randy Echo

WOW. congratulations to you.
Makes me miss the hell out of my daughter.
The kid is very cute.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Randy Echo

ONE TIME ...not one in eleven million And that force was GOD!!!

Sir, could it be that the force was the power of intent evoked from your own will and desire?

There is no Christian God or objectified deity. You, my friend, are the master of your own reality.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

one more showing him today

I wanted to add this to. It might have something to do with things or not. I named him after my closest friend that I ever had in my whole life, more than a friend , the best, my sons middle name is James .

My friend committed suicide a year before my son came into being, and his death was one of the things that had made my faith before quirky, my friend killed himself, and his little girl died from cancer, leaving no one for him in this world,

my son now carries his name though, it might have been one of God's deciding factors, like it says in the Bible, he giveth and he taketh away...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sroek

ONE TIME ...not one in eleven million And that force was GOD!!!

Sir, could it be that the force was the power of intent evoked from your own will and desire?

There is no Christian God or objectified deity. You, my friend, are the master of your own reality.

if that was the case then what was the connection I had in the grotto,
I was one with God in that place, in my opinion If I was to guess what Moses felt like before the burning bush, I felt that communion that day on my knees, I would never say or even think for a second of taking away that power I felt that day, the power of knowing there was truely the lord holding me like a mother in comfort

I did not do this, I know this from inside my own soul, It was GOD, I don't intend to try an insult your ways of thought sir, but my message to you is simple,

GOD IS HERE WITH US< AND THIS IS HIS WILL

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Very touching, im very glad for you and your son and i wish you all the best. Im a believer too although i still have doubts at times and i wonder when my time will come where God will reveal himself to me.

Just a peice of advice, you stated that you believed that your son was saved for a higher purpose in life, i suggest you dont say this to him.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The cosmos. It was the sub-conscious realization that everything around you is your own manifestation. You simply identify it as the personified/biblical God because that is what you've been told.

You are merely an extension of the collective consciousness that makes up the reality you experience.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
That's one cute kid!

I'd like to point out that you are displaying the same kind of logic demonstrated in this thread. Some people see three unexplained lights in the sky and assume they are extra-terrestrial in origin., discounting all other possibilities.

Your son has an against-the-odds birth and you assume that it has to be an omnipresent, all-powerful god. Why? Because you prayed? What about the 4 other documented case - were they your god's work as well?

Are people in Darfur praying in the wrong frequency? Why no relief there?

he was saved for a higher purpose, not directly because I asked.

Let's hope your god doesn't tell him to invade Iraq...

This is a wonderful and inspiring story. I sincerely hope all the best for your son and your family. However, as far as being a proof of the existence of gods, I seriously doubt this would convince any atheist. (just like this post won't do anything to change your faith)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Good story and I'm glad that your child is alive and well , as a parent I wouldn't wish the death of a child upon my worst enemy. But... Proving God exists I'm not so sure about that. Which god are we talking about here ? Couldn't be god , unless your a super special case. God stands by and watches innocent kids die from starvation all day long. I bet there praying for some food right now. He watches little kids make your shoes for 18 hours a day and I'm sure that they prey for some end to there suffering. Billy's in the corner watching his mom get the crap kicked out of her by his dad, he's praying too. Yet little kids starve, slave there lives away and get the crap kicked out of them cause its there turn now. Not to mention the past 2000 years of suffering and death doled out in gods name. Naaa I'm not convinced that god had anything to do with it . I think that the love you felt for your unborn child and the intent on your part to do whatever it took to save him,as shown by your willingness to stop and pray even tho it might cost you your job, had everything to do with it. You have not proven god, you have proven the power of love.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Typical case this is. How many americans have we already heard tell us time and time again, that when they experience something rare, that has tiny odds of occuring, hitting the jackpot so to speak, then it is yahwe come to save the day.

They just dont understand in their heads all the other possibilities that could be responsable for the event. They choose the ignorant, easy way out, and chooses the local god, which in this case is yahwe, since he's the mayorities belief in USA.

Seems like European countries have been evolving more and more away from primitive beliefs as they got more and more educated and technologicaly advanced... but somehow USA still clings to yahwe belief.

You dont know whos god saved you anyway. Could be Thor or Zeus who saved you.

What are you going to do when the world is full? Just keep on breeding, cause you wont allow abortions etc.

Why do you think you need the bible as a moral standard, when the bible has taken morals that already was in society.

Change the rules as you go along, dont just believe in some narrow minded dogmatic view just "beacause". You must do what is needed in different times. When a child is sick, call the doctor. If the child need help NOW or risk death, you help it yourself now.

Dont just sit back and pray for happy endings... cause the odds are against you. The child will most likely die.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Night before surgery, baby still in tube, surgery for am on schedule, ultrasound was taken before I was at the Grotto. 9am the next morning pre surgery, baby couldn't be found on Ultrasound anywhere inside my wife. MY SON IS 6 YEARS OLD NOW, AND IN PERFECT HEALTH.

The Fetus couldnt be found anywhere inside your wife?Ummm???
So where did it go?

Surely it would have had to have gone back into the uterus?
In order for it to keep growing and your wife give birth?
Did you forget to add that bit?Like how your wife remained pregnant got a fat belly etc etc.
Doctors often make mistakes.
The one in the tube could have been a twin.
Your son could have been still attached to the uterine wall.
Depending on how many weeks the fetus was, its easy for them to miss it sometimes.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Like I said before I have no doubts
but if you do I understand
because I seen a UFO before as well
became a beliver of them as well
but everytime I hear anyone speak of one
I honestly don't believe most of it

You have to be in the seat
on the horse
it has to happen directly to you without any hearsay
or other involvement

I have never said what I think
I have said what I know
I didn't imagine my events
they unfolded

I do not challenge your debunking
if you do it , it is just what you do
but know this,
your challenges are going directly to a source
that is very closed minded,
why
because I found what I was looking for

the idea of the open mind is to keep from shutting out the right ideas

my mind is shut on this

my purpose here was just to tell the story

story told

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sroek

The cosmos. It was the sub-conscious realization that everything around you is your own manifestation. You simply identify it as the personified/biblical God because that is what you've been told.

You are merely an extension of the collective consciousness that makes up the reality you experience.

I use to transendental meditate when i was younger, and use biofeedback training to find higher levels of consciousness. I am familiar with this creative intelligence your talking about, if your into palm reading I also have the cross of saint andrew, being open to things and trying things out is who I was, am, I have never said anywhere in this post that my beliefs were anywhere next to a normal christians, for instance I believe in life force, also in reincarnation. I believe in karma for the most part. I also believe most strongly in God and Jesus Christ. I have had experiences that would blow most peoples minds in a second, and have seen the cosmos unfold in my own mind to a point of answering all my questions as far as being trained in higher math, physics, electronics.
I have had my proverbial coming together of things, when I was younger I had a spirit guide of a pretty popular character from Greek mythology, his Name was Odin Seer.

Back to content here, alot of the spirits that are communicated with during meditation are just other earthen souls, in other words mortal type souls, not the creator, not a God,

I know this was God, and God himself

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing. Keep strong in your faith.

I, too, am a believer.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yes, you are right. God is no hoax. He is alive.

But don't expect too much sympathy for your belief, on a forum like this (just as in the world at large), which is populated largely by people who take it as their right to ridicule your belief, while they themselves cling to all manner of belief in aliens, new age philosophies, big bang theories and the like.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anomander

I believe in reincarnation and that we all have done it all. That is why we cannot judge one another.
we come back to FEEL this life- to create- to show the miracles that happen daily. When babies die, I believe we have all experienced this. A loving God allows us to come back many times.
At the point of death-for believers-there is no death.
Heaven is also what you believe it to be. Your heaven may not be my heaven, etc.
I have had many miracles in my life.
Believe.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I have been saved by god more than once. I was paid to rebuild a guys 200hp Yamaha on the back of his 20ft boat. When I was done with that I had to run the engine at the shop on a small six gallon gas tank because he had no fuel in his tank. The engine ran good and all systems checked out so I hooked up to the boat and went to the gas station on my way to the lake for the final test run.

I filled the boats fuel tank and was soon at the boat ramp. I got in the boat and low and behold it would not start. It would crank over fine but I soon figured out that I had no spark from the ignition. An hour later after going batty trying to find out why all the voltage checks look good but the coils will not fire my boss shows up asking what the problem was. I told him and he got in the boat to try and figure it out. He looked at me and said hey do you smell gas, I said no my sinuses are plugged up. I pulled up the hatch in the floor of the boat to find that the whole bilge of the boat was full of fuel.

There had to be a hole in the guys fuel tank so I disconnected the battery and took the boat back to the shop. I drained the fuel out of the boat and then washed it out with a ton of soap. I then proceeded to check the Ignition again to see what was wrong and there was nothing wrong, I had good spark. The engine ran fine.

My boss and I looked at each other and realized that god had intervened that day or I would have been blown sky high should that engines ignition worked at the lake. I am an expert in Marine engines and I know that nothing should have stopped the ignition from working at the lake.

I know for certain god exist and loves us all. Things may seem bad at times but it is all a lesson for us in the end to make us perfect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join