It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Cover Up of our Time

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Know this America has one of the greatest concentrations of organised pockets of telepathic hive minds in the world. People like Michael Tzarion, and David Icke have already testified to their influence on humanity.

These pockets are holding the human race in bondage and are causing a timeframe drag that has led to a gradually slow down over millennia of spiritual and intellectual development. Secret technologies and been hidden from us for the purposes of control and financial gain. They inject obstacles into our thought streams mostly through the media but also through other means that are more esoteric in nature. By esoteric I mean they also hijack key moments in time and cause not only disruption to those moments (linked in a spider-web like nature to others) but also splits in the multi-verse leading us further and further away from the source.

There are key individuals on this planet, whom if they looked beyond their immediate microcosm could elevate a whole unit of organisation, much like the activities of the quantum world (which will gradually be revealed to the elevated ones as they progress through not only through the obstacles put in place by the manipulators but also through the various stages of progression into the higher dimensions).

The time is now. I can handle the heat, I understand the circuitry of reality in such a way that I am now in a position to convey it to the right people. Everything and everyone we need is here on this site. We gather the right momentum and speak to the right people at the right time and I guarantee you that we will start the sequence and cause a chain reaction to rival all others.

Not only am I am one of the oldest fighting souls on this earth but also I like many others have fought for long enough. We are the culmination of generation after generation of passed on information. We are information piled upon information to bring creation into existence. My job now as a self realised Neo-human entity is to not only fix the problem, but also to facilitate the elimination of disturbances to our work or the big picture dynamics of creation. This will become more and obvious as we progress through the various stages of, I’ll use the word enlightenment for now but it’s more than that and encompasses various stages of initiation so as not to overload the mind and senses.

For those of you that hold a light within and are fearful of this post do not be, I will not let you down. For those of you who are inquisitive but still in denial please leave and study harder. For those of you with your eyes open and minds alert and in a state of readiness then put your trust in me. I’m not the cleverest of individuals grammatically but I know for a fact there are few if any out there that can do this on both an intellectual, physical, energetic and dimensional level the way I can. I can give you my assurance I can take this all the way. My training is impeccable and my area of expertise is the movement of energy and our safe integration into the holographic universe. Not only do I understand the code I as many others helped create it.

So why the last paragraph what am I leading up to? Well it’s about action, action and action. To give you some idea of where I am coming from I am in communication with the pentagon and military intelligence and have been for some time. So far I haven’t got very far at all with them but they have recordings of my disclosures regarding not only the end times which they risk jeopardising if they do not cooperate soon, but also how they are threatening our very existence by taking their current stance. Yes they are putting us at risk by adopting this snail pace that is causing our stagnation, and for some, acceptance of their current lifestyle and in most cases limited belief system. Belief is an ongoing experiment, with a faith in the unknown or unproven.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
...............It’s time to hear the voice within, embrace reason logic and potential and do something. I can’t stress that enough. If it means taking a small risk with me do it! If we can shape our belief systems in such a way that will resonate with us then surely that’s a good thing right? If we can elevate our minds to the point of realisation then surely that OVERRIDES the mundane right?
That is what I will try and do here. Whether that means approaching Bill Gates as an intelligent unit with a proposal that will shape our very existence or dropping a thousand flyers over hot spots then so be it. Search deep inside, you know its time to group and act. Politics has let us down. Capitalism has let us down. Greed has let us down. Subjugation of the masses has let us down. My words and our actions will not. If it’s money holding us back we’ll find it. If we need to better understand nuclear fusion then we will get the best scientists on board. If we can’t understand how to control our kundalini when it is activated (and it will be) then we’ll find the best gurus known to man to walk us through it. This is the quickening. The right information and resources to hand and we have ourselves the formula not only to proceed into the light, but to play with it. But to think we can do it alone is not only delusional but also selfish. We are designed to operate as a unit not individually. The powers that be are playing on this and introducing laws to make it even harder to gather in numbers and demand action. If we have to we’ll take the subversive and intellectual approach bypassing the need for civil unrest until such a time as it’s needed.

I’m thinking of starting a thread on creating a unified group of thought and action. I’d like suggestions for a name for this unit please. I hope I am not alone in the idea of creating a unified chain of thought (important in these times of interference!) who’s aim would ultimately be moulded by our collective desires, desires which hopefully transcend the material world to create sudden and immediate moments of realisation, inspiration, action and eventual attainment of our collective and possibly individual desires. This is the only way we will unlock the ancient secrets of creation (energy not physical) itself.

If this end-time plan is going to work we need to be regimental, structured and systematic in our approach. I’d not only like to hear your thoughts please be as open as you can and for the few who aren’t ready please hold back on the need to slow down the momentum of this thread or others that stem from it. I really want to see this through all the way. Why else would I open my heart and mind up to this forum!?

Think long and hard before you react to this post. Know every thought that you are experiencing in response to it. It will determine where and who you are at this point in time.

May the strands of time favour us.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
well said!

but will they listen?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Man!!!
If your going to start a G-Unit then i would like to be apart of it.
If it means bringing down this countries horrible government then i am down for battle.
Tho i currently am in australia (i hate this place) im planning on moving back to the U.S, if it means fighting the government.
Well names, here are my suggestions.
TPF - The Patriot Force (true patriots we are)
DS - Def Squad (defender squad, fighting against the U.S gov)

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
man we already got a g-unit lead by the honorable brother 50 cent hes helpin take down the gov by topin them charts just remeber are chan g unit gangsta g unit thugged out!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well you have given me alot to digest here.
Can you tell us more about yourself. I don't even know where to begin or what questions to ask.

What type of work do you do?
How old are you?
Where do we start?\ What is the first step.
I am eager to learn more.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have had my share of minor battles, it's nothing compared to the one we all are about to face. It has been said for many years that the human consciousness will be awakened from this educed state, because it is not able to be bound by those rules for long.
I know that we are on the precipice.
To quote a few phrases,
"It's like a dream that we continuously keep trying to wake up from."
"No one is more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."
"If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space."

Inspirational to me.
Who are we?
This is the question that drives us, that motivates us.
Is this all we are meant for?
Is every single person's goal on the planet to sit home and watch tv?

Meant to Live by Switchfoot
Fumbling his confidence
And wond'ring why the world has passed him by
Hoping that he's meant for more than arguments
And failed attempts to fly, fly

We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside
Somewhere we live inside
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

Dreaming about providence
And whether mice or men have second tries
Maybe we've been livin with our eyes half open
Maybe we're bent and broken, broken

Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside
Somewhere we live inside
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

We want more than this world's got to offer
We want more than this world's got to offer
We want more than the wars of our fathers
And everything inside screams for second life

Have we lost ourselves?
Have we lost ourselves?
Have we lost ourselves?
We were meant to live
We were meant to live

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
cool post...

Dude, I starred you just because it was different. If its the truth, good luck. My money is on that is not. No offence.

But either way, good luck to you

by any chance, does this have anything to do with halloween?..

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

great song for a christian band

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
well said.

I can only guess but I doubt you are alone at this.

good luck.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The best way to win is to not fight. To not deliver or recieve any blows. To love ourselves and our neighbors. To become self sufficient so we can care for ourselves and others. To sing, to dance, to giggle like school girls whenever possible. Laughter IS the best medicine. Inspite of world appearances, I feel sooo much love and healing on this planet right now.

Not only are we already winning. You will see in the end we have already won.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
That is some far out #.

One thing to remember though folks...

We are all made of Protons, Neutrons, Electrons and the Space Between and how fast the particles move.

We are all the same thing. Time doesn't exist so there can be no end time, only the continuation of the moment.

The Now.

Think about about we want as a civilization instead of having decietful leaders manipulate humanity like a giant marionette act.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
well said!

but will they listen?

If I have to rock their worlds with inspiration and knowledge then I'll do so, If I have to shake their tree to get to the roots then I'll dig deeper, if they are waiting for something to happen then I'll convince them they are the happening, the moment, the movement, the initiators and eventually the victors.

They are waiting for us out there to steer and shape our destiny. To fight with our minds, our souls and act if need be. We have so many of the answers here, we've had time to chew and savor, to massage and bring the truth in line with our resonating sense of awareness. We must act on our knowledge before it is lost. Look at this coming generation! They won't be able to carry on the work, seriously.

Originally posted by nemesis2theNWO
Man!!!
If your going to start a G-Unit then i would like to be apart of it.
If it means bringing down this countries horrible government then i am down for battle.
Tho i currently am in australia (i hate this place) im planning on moving back to the U.S, if it means fighting the government.
Well names, here are my suggestions.
TPF - The Patriot Force (true patriots we are)
DS - Def Squad (defender squad, fighting against the U.S gov)

The government is just one arm all be it a very resistant one. It favors control and the status quo. It does not favor change or any real magnitude. For an intelligent system to work it must have the capacity to change if needed on a drastic scale. In all fairness I don't know how deep this thing goes but it's deep enough to have dumbed us down for centuries if not millennia. The key thing is to create a unit that would rivel the illuminati. Once that unit is complete then we can experiment, after all trial and error I assure you is what created us in the first place. With experimentation come quantifiable results that add to the momentum and end goals. I want us to walk the walk and dance the dance. The walk being action and the dance being the experience of immersing oneself in the multi-verse WITHOUT interruption or disruption which distorts the timelines and energy.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Well you have given me alot to digest here.
Can you tell us more about yourself.
What type of work do you do?
How old are you?
Where do we start?\ What is the first step.
I am eager to learn more.

Wonderful start and to the point. Firstly I can't say too much about myself at this stage much of it is too paranormal or just plain out there. But to give you some idea I have experienced time slippages, transcendence of time and stopping it, shadow people, astral projection, OOB’s, death then death again, creational moments (big bang etc), communication with other species, reading code, psychic attack, petty tyrants, and soul travel into other entities and other entities into me. I also contribute to the ‘dance’ which you can read about in my other thread ‘Reading the Code of our Reality’. I am also a harbourer of many souls.

I’m as old as the winds of time, seriously, and I do not forget.

We start by agreeing to start! Once we have agreement that action is inevitable and we vow to be initiators of that action then the first stage is preparing the mind and body. The mind so that it is able to be receptive to the truth and the body so that it can handle the forces which it may come in contact with. By agreeing to this quest we are agreeing to swallow the red pill and elevate ourselves to a viewpoint that is more in keeping with our potential!

Originally posted by reticledc
I have had my share of minor battles, it's nothing compared to the one we all are about to face. It has been said for many years that the human consciousness will be awakened from this educed state, because it is not able to be bound by those rules for long.
I know that we are on the precipice.
To quote a few phrases,
"It's like a dream that we continuously keep trying to wake up from."
"No one is more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."
"If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space."

We are going to take on a clever old snake which I know for sure can’t handle the power of light that shines within. They are trying to destroy and taint the work of God and have been trying to do so for some time. I use the term God here loosely and could just as easily say a higher harmonious organisation, the universal womb, the organised whole. To individualise is to categorise and God cannot be put in definable box.
We have to get it right this time as the snake is an expert in manipulation and steering your thoughts and emotions (distraction) without you realising[/quote
Inspirational to me.
Who are we?
This is the question that drives us, that motivates us.
Is this all we are meant for?
Is every single person's goal on the planet to sit home and watch tv?

It’s not only about answers, the answers are out there. To unlock them you need to ask the right questions too. So let’s start who do you think you are? How do you fit in? Maybe your being here is a clue!?

Originally posted by mellisamouse
The best way to win is to not fight. To not deliver or recieve any blows. To love ourselves and our neighbors. To become self sufficient so we can care for ourselves and others. To sing, to dance, to giggle like school girls whenever possible. Laughter IS the best medicine. Inspite of world appearances, I feel sooo much love and healing on this planet right now.

Not only are we already winning. You will see in the end we have already won.

NO NO NO, the point is you don’t have to love thy neighbour this is a fallacy, sure get along with them if you can, love them if they are good looking and up for it, but don’t feel as though you have to just because it is written. Bruce lee once said ‘It’s the art of fighting without fighting’ by this he meant the fight happens in the head first. The outcome after this process is the killer first strike.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
True we don't have to love them all the same, but love in the Agape sense, where you aren't out to hurt anyone or try to screw them around. I have finally learned you can't help anyone with out putting yourself first, and you can't love anyone unless you love yourself, BUT you can show love in a nuetral sense by not going out of your way to ruin someone elses day.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Mindful Moment of thought.........................

To continue its about dancing with the transcendental moment. Its hard to do alone and will last a duration of time that does amazing things to the mind and opens up doorways to glimpses of expression and confirmation.

Become attached to the moment as a unified group and not only are you welcomed into the universal stream and remember your duration there with more clarity, but you are also more stable individually and as a unit, drawing strength of character from each other. The collective unified energy of that unit and its genetic battle and fight for survival is not only felt and received by the higher consciousness and power being focused on but is also added to the network, ergo your consciousness enters the higher Matrix for an eternity. Now the next question is do you try to move forward and chase that with a possible risk to disbursing your consciouness from your unit (think hard but fast here time will slow for you) watch out for materialistic thoughts think the dance and how you can both enjoy and contribute to it. At some point you will think about the unit again. Ready to move forward yet, feel the security of the units blanket, the familiarity of your unified history, the strong links of thought, reason and energy. Decide where to go. Your collective imagination would work well here, call forward your visions, the coast is covered you are free of fear and fright, in front of you are your breaths of freedom and visions of delight. Each of them ready to expand for you. Take a moment to appreciate the logistics of this and how it is just the beginning.

This is a glimpse into the power of a unit. It's not a story it is a line that is there waiting. Wake up I am there with you shaking you to see these words are like liquid gold. Is that and ego I hear talking. no its the truth flowing through me. If I should stop this thread for any reason then you must continue the message containing within it, should you succeed in this mission then the above will await you, should you fail the torch would be picked up not only here on this world but the others that are connected, yes the other worlds. Though its easier and better for us to reach them before they reach us.

Action Number One -

Find someone, could be anyone, as long as its someone you resonate with on a level you both understand. All the better if you can talk to them about spiritual matters, remember spiritualism trumps materialism so in reality should be all that matters, it should be numero 1 on the agenda. Now for the good part. FIND A MOMENT. Together or as a group I want you to find moment, create one if you have to. For those of you asking, What is a moment? I cannot define it for you, all I can say is it is holy, etheric, transcendental, enriching, refreshing, all these things and more.

Once you've experienced a moment (and we'd love to know what happened of course) I want you to explain the moment to each other, what happened?, how did you feel?, what did you feel?, were you scared?, was your heart and mind pulsing faster?, Could you feel/read the energy? I'm going to say read more and more (see my other post Reading the Code of our Reality).

Now for an important part those of you that didn't. What happened? Are you a non-believer? Too tired? No trust in what I say? Too shy, to approach a certain individual? Can't be bothered? or worst or all were you prevented from experiencing a moment by someone in authority!!!!!?
If the latter commence battle, analyze what prevented you, the how’s and whys and report back. This is one of the first steps in breaking down the enemy. The rogue code you will soon be able to see.

Shine on.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Apathy, is the root.
These roots grow deep.
People just don't care, or care just about themselves.
They need something disastrous to happen to make them realize their true potential.
For example:
The opinions on the behavior of New Yorkers was not something to be proud of.
Very commonly believed that people in NY have seen it all and nothing phases them as they run about their business. As we all witnessed on 9-11, that opinion was proven not so very true after all. There were people doing the most amazing things to help one another. People were bringing their own row boats across the drink to help people off the island. I was there, I saw it, among other things. Businesses, were giving away food and water to those that were helping rescue or search for survivors.
But just like anything else, given enough time, people tend to degenerate back into what they were before. It was not long before people were trying to scam money from the various 9-11 payouts, and selling pieces of the towers on eBay.

We need a long lasting change. If we are willing to sit by after such a horrific event on innocent people, and then allow the economic terrorism that has been plaguing us all lately, one might say there is no hope.

This is where I see the good in people. I am among a few that feel that humanity is worth saving. Love is the key and love is worth saving.
One person can have hope enough for us all.

[edit on 2/11/2008 by reticledc]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You're right reticledc in that major catastrophes even war at times brings out the best in people as they pull together towards a common goal.

If only they realised there is still a common goal during peace time. It is this veil of denial (back into survival mode) that infuriates me to the extent that I want to wake others up to the realisation that the battle still continues. THIS IS A PRISON PLANET. This is a sad but true fact and is probably also the reason why so many others come, ie they come with heroism in mind and a rescue plan, but soon forget why they are here.

Unlike some I don't foget, you might say I've mastered the art of rememberance. This is why I want momentum of thought and action. Talk is good yes but that's all it is talk. The reward comes when plans are put into action. My plan is a make or break global movement that resonates with mind and moves with purpose. The end time army if you like. Modern day crusaders. What is important to know is that we are probably the first generation with all the information to hand thanks to the introduction of the internet. We want to act but, but, but, there's always a but with people. You say the human race is worth saving, some of it yes, so lets unite. Geeze are any of you people alive or am I flogging a dead horse.

Shine on.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Look this bi- linear way of thinking is making them stick to us. It is solidifying our perception of us and them. They are tying to influence us and are trying to keep us locked in their cycles. That is why we haven't moved on for so long. I know their tactics down to their individual parts. I can do this. I'm sending out a request for a white rabbit. Seriously I think I know the code.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Is anyone out there alive ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join