It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

? what is truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I thought i would put up some ideas to test what we know and or believe to be true,for example if something is logical then it should be true or accurate, maybe others can put suggestions to this topic because i think it can open our eyes a lot.
Experiment,1, if you hold a cup in your hand just below eye level and now turn it clockwise, now raise the cup 6 inches even though it is turning clockwise ,it is also turning anti- clockwise.???
Read out aloud what you read next.after the x,sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GODISNOWHERE.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope others can put in ideas about this next thought.
Time as we know it, NOW is shared by us all,as NOW where ever you are in the world,the NOW is moving forward with us, the time maybe different as far as clocks or area is concerned but the NOW time is the same for us all. If we all look forward to new years day for example ,we all share it at different times but if all clocks had no hands just a pendulum ,we would all share the NOW time within a second of each other. Whenever we awake we are still in the NOW time.This is the time of consciousness that continues forward from the beginning.We set a clock to it to time it and record it, the NOW, the past and the future, does this make sense? Oh by the way the phrase written before says 2 opposite things GOD IS NOWHERE;; also GOD IS NOW HERE.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Would you be able to re-type your thread please its really difficult to read and hard to understand what your trying to say?

"God is no-where
God is now-here"

This play on words would only work in the english language, if you were to translate it to spanish it would loose all meaning.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Saoirse

The time we know as now is the same for all ,(ignore the clocks) .
When we are awake we are all in this same now time or consciousness,this is shared no matter where you are in the world. If we spoke on the phone from different countries say 2 hours apart, we would still be in NOW time, or another way if an astranaut was in space transmitting live to the earth regardless of time everywhere, it would be the same message to all at the same time.

new topics

join