It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members Post Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have been giving a lot of thought to what direction the United States of America will head in the comming years regardless of who is elected.

REGARDLESS OF WHAT SIDE OF THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM YOU SIT ON...
one thing is clear. The American people can no longer simply care about what our polticians are doing once every four years.

Republican, Democrat, Independent, Green, Libertarian etc.. We need to continue to stay invloved after this election cycle and hold our politicians accountable to our will.

A GOVERNMENT BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE.

While I have often disagreed with many of the political views expressed by some posters on this forum, I have also often been impressed with the passion many have shown looking for a better government.

To that end I urge all of you who have followed this election cycle closely to remain vigilant in making sure our politicians serve the people and not themselves, lobbyists or larger powerful interests.

Over the next few years lets let them know we are watching and intend to hold them accountable to THE PEOPLE of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

PLEASE bookmark these pages and in the comming years when you have deep issue with our government do not be afraid to share your concerns with friends and let them know how to contact their representitives!

A government by the people, for the people...magnificient words!

Emailing your Congressman
writerep.house.gov...
www.visi.com...

Emailing your Senator
www.senate.gov...

Contacting the White House
www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

edit on 3/18/2011 by centurion1211 because: voluntarily removed by centurion1211

new topics

join