It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Archaeologists Find Ancient Text

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Israeli Archaeologists Find Ancient Text

news.aol.com

The five lines of faded characters written 3,000 years ago, and the ruins of the fortified settlement where they were found, are indications that a powerful Israelite kingdom existed at the time of the Old Testament's King David, says Yossi Garfinkel, the Hebrew University archaeologist in charge of the new dig at Hirbet Qeiyafa.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if Old Testament events had a basis in truth, as well as the New Testament. I just don't think God was actually responsible for those events. There's enough scientific evidence that suggests many of the miracles could just as well be explained by rather rare scientific events.

news.aol.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

I agree that the miracles could maybe be done with sience. It is important for us to understand both books of the Bible as they explain much about the history during that time. I wonder that Jesus being the Son of God would have known how to use sience when doing His miracles. Do you think?

This is really exciting about this find dating back to King David's lifetime. I can't wait to hear what it tells us. Thanks for sharing this with us

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

I have started a thread already on this. I feel this is only the start of many things to be verified or discredited.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join