It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purge: Skeptical Reporters Tossed Off Obama Plane

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

HE ALSO TOSSED OFF LIBERAL MEDIA! And kept Fox News. That proves this headline, you and your cohorts wrong. McCain kicked off press who wouldn't sign a loyalty oath, Obama kicks off local newspapers and smaller papers, both LIBERAL and conservative, to make room for bigger news people like FOX NEWS!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by sos37

HE ALSO TOSSED OFF LIBERAL MEDIA! And kept Fox News. That proves this headline, you and your cohorts wrong. McCain kicked off press who wouldn't sign a loyalty oath, Obama kicks off local newspapers and smaller papers, both LIBERAL and conservative, to make room for bigger news people like FOX NEWS!

Uhm yeah. Hey Obama puppet, I was correcting BH on a false statement about two newspapers, not necessarily agreeing with the sentiment of the story.

But like SO MANY OF YOUR OTHER POSTS, you see only what you want to see and ignore the facts.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Who is ignoring the facts? Obama kicked off smaller newspapers BOTH LIBERAL AND CONSERVATIVE while keeping Fox News. So onc again this topic, and you, are wrong.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Aww, this article was so disappointing. Here I am eating some donuts and snorking some coffee-then a promise of mile-high human sacrifice in the form of those pesky 'fair-minded (Con) reporters'. I was hoping of a youtube vid of Wa-po reporters screaming 'eeeeeee' as they fell... Alas they were remanded to the VP's plane... the horror.. the horror of those evil libs.

/sarcasm

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
sos37 - The reason I didn't answer until now is that I took this thread off my favorites and didn't read your post until just now. So, just cool your jets.
A U2U would have been appropriate to bring my mistake to my attention or direct me back to this thread.

I have a reputation of admitting my mistakes and apologizing when I'm wrong. And I don't run away from an argument (unless it becomes too stupid for me to continue).

You're right. The New York Post and Dallas Morning News both endorse McCain. I'm frankly not sure now where I got that information or if I mis-read it or what. I DO make mistakes.
I apologize.

From the FOX Story cited earlier:

McCain's campaign has reportedly barred Time columnist Joe Klein and New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd, who have been critical of the Republican candidate, from the Republican candidate's plane.

Frankly, if Obama wanted to throw all McCain endorsers off his plane, I wouldn't care. He's not the president. IF he becomes president, then we'll see how he deals with the press, but I have no problem with him kicking these papers off to make room for others that hadn't had the opportunity to fly with him. He makes himself available to the press. More than I can say for some others in this race...

And I find it interesting that no one ever mentioned McCain tossing reporters off his plane or any of the hundred other things he's done that didn't warrant a thread, but did when Obama did them.

And now, I'm going to take this thread off my favorites list because it has become too stupid for me to continue.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join