It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Applied Eugenics the Global Genocide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
!!!Warning Graphic Imagaes!!!

Eugenics is a social philosophy which advocates the improvement of human hereditary traits through various forms of intervention.[2] Throughout history, eugenics has been regarded by its various advocates as a social responsibility, an altruistic stance of a society, meant to create healthier, stronger and/or more intelligent people, to save resources, and lessen human suffering.

en.wikipedia.org...

Negative eugenics is aimed at lowering fertility among the genetically disadvantaged. This includes abortions, sterilization, and other methods of family planning.[11]

Both positive and negative eugenics can be coercive. Abortion by "fit" women was illegal in Nazi Germany and in the Soviet Union during Stalin's reign.

During the 20th century, many countries enacted various eugenics policies and programs, including:

Genetic screening
Birth control
Promoting differential birth rates
Marriage restrictions
Segregation (both racial segregation as well as segregation of the mentally ill from the normal)
Compulsory sterilization
Forced abortions, or, conversely, forced pregnancies
Genocide

These are only some of the techniques the NWO will implement. The is a stone monument known as the Georgia guidestone that outlines the elites strategy for eliminating most of humanity.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people. The American Stonehenge's reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the current move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government. The Guidestones' emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to "seeking harmony with the infinite" reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality.

eugenicsanddepopulation.blogspot.com...

The last century with all its horror and genocides stands as a testement to the reality of this threat. Rawanda, Russia, China, Ethiopia, Yugoslavia, Sudan, all these are equal to hundreds of thousands of deaths and its only the tip of the ice berg. The government wants us to die out. As stated on the guide stones 500 million people is the ideal number of human beings. Its not a matter of over population its an issue of control, a smaller mass is easier to control.

Many people are unaware that Hitler's extermination policies began with the large-scale elimination of people with disabilities. Proponents of physician- assisted suicide are offended when allusions are made to this piece of disability history in the course of debate over the so-called "right to die". The fact is that Hitler stole most of his ideas on eugenics from publications originating in the USA.

Popularity of eugenics and social Darwinism continued in the USA during WWII. In 1942, the American Journal of Psychiatry published a "debate" on the ethics of killing children with severe disabilities. The following was written by Foster Kennedy:

I believe when the defective child shall have reached the age of five years - and on the application of his guardians - that the case should be considered under law by a competent medical board; then it should be reviewed twice more at four-month intervals; then, if the board, acting, I repeat, on the applications of the guardians of the child, and after three examinations of a defective who has reached the age of five or more, should decide that that defective has no future or hope of one; then I believe it is a merciful and kindly thing to relieve that defective - often tortured and convulsed, grotesque and absurd, useless and foolish, and entirely undesirable - of the agony of living.

This is already happening and will only get worse as we go into the future. It started centuries ago and is in full swing from governments implementing measures to discourage multiple hildren, women being pressured to abort babies with only mild diformities, and its going to get worse.

The power brokers pulling the strings of the world puppet want to eliminate nearly all of us and all for reasons of control. A future with extremely limited genetic diversity; the human race can be bred into drones happily accepting their prison.

They will attack your heritage they will attack your imperfections they will force the human species through a genetic bottle neck, creating obedient drones to carry out their every whim.

You believe these images are disturbing?

YOU HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING YET.

Blueprint for Global Enslavement

video.google.com...

[edit on 31-10-2008 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder

The last century with all its horror and genocides stands as a testement to the reality of this threat. Rawanda, Russia, China, Ethiopia, Yugoslavia, Sudan, all these are equal to hundreds of thousands of deaths and its only the tip of the ice berg. The government wants us to die out.

World:

Total births per second: 4.17

Total deaths per second: 1.80

Net growth: 2.37 per second

U.S. 305,542,460
World 6,733,745,831
10:35 GMT (EST+5) Oct 31, 2008

source

They're not having a great deal of success, agree?

As stated on the guide stones 500 million people is the ideal number of human beings. Its not a matter of over population its an issue of control, a smaller mass is easier to control.

In a lot of cases, I could argue that the opposite was the case: eg. China is one of the most stable governements in the world, why? Because it very difficult for an anti governement meme to gain any sort of traction among the vast majority of the 1.4 billion chinese.

Many people are unaware that Hitler's extermination policies began with the large-scale elimination of people with disabilities. Proponents of physician- assisted suicide are offended when allusions are made to this piece of disability history in the course of debate over the so-called "right to die".

Yes they are offended because Hitler's killing was for purposes of experiments and racial extermination.

Suicide rights advocates are of every political persuasion and race.

They argue that they need not suffer chronic pain simply on someone else's say so.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Next time you post that kind of picture would you please put a WARNING at the TOP of your post so people have a choice to look or not?
Thank you...

As for on Topic...

How do you think *they* are going to achieve this magic number of people?

Just a question - no judgment for or against the points you've posted.

thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Huh. All these military guys talking about they would never act against us, too. I'll bet they are in surveillance units, that's why.

I am starting to believe in a God because of this stuff. There is too much going on to understand it all and there is not one thing to do about it, either. I'll bet at anytime some Delta Force team would sweep in and snatch up Mr. Jones to shuttle him off to be tortured while ole Bushie boy sells out his own state...this stuff is just evil...and the tech is to a point were if whoever decided to could have cities neutron bombed!

And I already know that trying to do anything to stop this would just be a friggin' waste - start up a lobby to petition legislatures and the money would just go to buying the state police Starbucks. Try to tell people about this and get laughed at for the most part in my area. Try to organize a survival group and probably have some Marine Corps team strike you down at the word of the Prez. I'll bet even if I tried to get land it would be stolen from me for "eminent domain" by the Air Force to use for bombing practice. SO what the hell is there to do? Have gun handy with one bullet in it for myself for when the Army busts down the side of my house with a tank to confiscate me and take me off to some slave camp to make a good test subject for some Navy experiment?

Oh man, I am so glad I decided to not have a family - who could stomach raising a family in this environment (I mean us fief/commoners/peons/citizens)?

I think doom dawned on me yesterday when I read that floride thread that had the FDA or whatevers exceptions listed...our water supply can anything in it as long as it is for a "medical" purpose!!!

silo13 - there are tons of ways for this to get pulled off...anything you can think of could be used in combination to effect a massive change like that. Gases, food contaminates, water contaminates, neutron bombs, guns, starvation, dehydration, tons of situational employments of various chemical agents that rob air of oxygen, live burial, knives, all manner of attacks on massed meetings of people (probably why the Prez does all those programs so that people will go to church on Sunday)...I'll stop there.

I used to be skeptical of all this crap - heck, I joined the military in my youth because I had been lead to believe doing so was honorable...I shoulda joined some missionary church group or something instead, I never suspected I was supporting this sort of nefarious deed.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The government is ready to begin. FEMA has created many fully funtional operational concentration camps.

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list.

Government terrorists are continuing their dark eugenics agenda of enslavement and death. The New York State Assembly has proposed a bill that would make all vaccines recommended by the CDC mandatory for any children attending the government’s brainwashing camps. These government brainwashing camps are more commonly referred to by the corporate controlled media as the public school system. Assembly Bill 10942 would force children to take vaccines with or without parental consent in order to be admitted into these government facilities. These terrorists are attempting to setup a system in which the government will force parents to have their children injected with anything that the federal government recommends. Theoretically, if the CDC decided that paint thinner was a recommended vaccination, all children in the state of New York would not be able to attend the brainwashing camps without having paint injected into their veins. These people want to treat your children like they are cattle and this is completely unacceptable. There are already numerous questions about the safety of many of these vaccines. There has been an astronomical rise in autism over the past several decades that have coincided with the increased amount of preservatives that the pharmaceutical companies have included in these vaccines. It is unacceptable to force children to take these vaccines when there’s a great deal of question surrounding their safety.

www.roguegovernment.com...

Two recent events have, provided food for thought. First, a private member s bill, C-407, was introduced to Parliament that proposed to allow any person, under certain conditions, to aid a person close to death or suffering from a debilitating de·bil·i·tat·ing
adj.
Causing a loss of strength or energy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Debilitating
Weakening, or reducing the strength of.

Mentioned in: Stress Reduction illness to "die with dignity" if that person has expressed the free and informed consent to die. Second, Health Canada plans to introduce pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD PGD Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
PGD Postgraduate Diploma
PGD Phosphogluconate Dehydrogenase
PGD Policy for Global Development
PGD PhpGmailDrive (file sharing utility)
PGD Product Group (US Marine Corps) ) regulations in May, 2006. These two events are linked. How so? They both may establish legally binding mandates as to when, how, and why innumerable innocent human beings shall be consigned or abandoned to death. Such proposals naturally bring to mind what Alexander Pope wrote almost 300 years ago, "Fools rush in where angels fear to treadWhere Angels Fear to Tread (1905) is a novel by E. M. Forster, originally entitled Monteriano. The title comes from a line in Alexander Pope's An Essay on Criticism: "For fools rush in where angels fear to tread".

They are testing various methods of eugenics as we speak

In 1994 Senate hearings, it came out that scientists from MIT had been giving radioactive oatmeal to the boys - men now - in a nutrition study for Quaker Oats. All they knew is that they'd been asked to join a science club.

www.cbsnews.com...

One of the arguments proposed by pro-choice proponents as favoring legalized abortion is that abortion prevents children from being born into the world who are "unwanted." Since unwanted children are more apt to become criminals (so the theory goes), it is good that they would never be born. Besides preventing crime, abortion is reported to be a solution to the world's overpopulation problem.

"I do not see why any insolence of caste should prevent the gifted class, when they had the power, from treating their compatriots with all kindness, so long as they maintained celibacy. But if these continued to procreate children inferior in moral, intellectual and physical qualities, it is easy to believe the time may come when such persons would be considered as enemies to the State, and to have forfeited all claims to kindness." Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood

Yes the birth rate for now exceeds the death rate, but the agenda is slowly picking up momentum with the formation of the fema camps, attempts by several countries to put in place population controls through limiting births and mandating abortions for "undesireable'' children.

The North Korean regime obsession with racial purity has led to the killing of disabled infants and forced abortions for women suspected of conceiving their babies by Chinese fathers, according to a growing body of testimony from defectors.

The latest description of Kim Jong-il policy of state eugenics came from a North Korean doctor, Ri Kwang-chol, who escaped last year and told a forum in Seoul that babies with deformities were killed soon after birth.

there are no people with physical defects in North Korea,Ri said. Such babies were put to death by medical staff and buried quickly, he claimed. He denied ever committing the act himself . . .

We are all part of a giant social experiment being carried out by the elite.

‘"Civil rights’ doesn’t mean anything without a right to life!" declared Hunter. He and the other marchers were protesting the disproportionately high number of abortions in the black community. The high number is no accident. Many Americans–black and white–are unaware of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger’s Negro Project. Sanger created this program in 1939, after the organization changed its name from the American Birth Control League (ABCL) to the Birth Control Federation of America (BCFA)

This threat is real.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You'd think the emergence of a fatal disease—especially one that can be spread without physical contact—would be a big story. Yet a threatening new form of tuberculosis called extremely drug-resistant TB, or XDR-TB, has garnered almost no attention. That could soon change, with a new publicity campaign in 50 cities worldwide, centered on a series of dramatic pictures by photographer James Nachtwey and an Internet campaign at xdrtb.org. As the campaign shows, TB is not just an affliction of an earlier era. It still infects millions of people, killing about 1 in 6 of them. In the 1990s, there emerged a scary new version called multi-drug resistant TB (MDR-TB). And now there is XDR, which is even harder to treat.

www.newsweek.com...

this has already been brought up in a thread so I wont get into to much detail. Sufice it to say that im not the only one that sees the link between the NWO, Applied Eugenics, and this new veralent biological agent. ( www.abovetopsecret.com... )

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
to be honest i don't see why people see eugenics as such a controversial issue... it works for a more productive, healthier people... you could argue that we are disadvantaging future generation by not committing our selves forced evolution/selective breeding.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ya, except that you are...undesirable. Your nose is .000000103 mm too long and your left pinky toe is skewed .00000940003 degrees left and you have a person in your family's past who smoked a cigarette once - oh, no, one puff sorry not the ENTIRE thing. You will be moved to...

See, who decides what is and isn't desirable? Look at these people behind this stuff - I wouldn't rail a one of them for money, power, or eternal life! And all of them have BAD mental problems FFS!

The only way to bring about "population control" that is "just" (lol justice is for idiots, right!? the LAW is GOD!!!! - remember that) is to inform people about the dangers of too many mouths to feed and ask them to use their best judgement when deciding to have children.

I do support the "replacement person" idea to humanity. If I had kids, which is so far from going to happen you shouldn't be afeared of that, I would get neutered after two. If one dies, that's life; my wife can find a new stud as I have had my chance - or I could store my genetic material, etc. I can't fathom asking other people to care after my children by dying as that is just not something that is not in my realm of reality. I think people are willfully brought up poorly by people who just don't think about anything other than sex, money, and fame - that is the fault of the elites education control I think.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarSeaman
Ya, except that you are...undesirable. Your nose is .000000103 mm too long and your left pinky toe is skewed .00000940003 degrees left and you have a person in your family's past who smoked a cigarette once - oh, no, one puff sorry not the ENTIRE thing. You will be moved to...

See, who decides what is and isn't desirable? Look at these people behind this stuff - I wouldn't rail a one of them for money, power, or eternal life! And all of them have BAD mental problems FFS!

well it would be 1 out of every 12 people for a start so your assertion that the slightest imperfection would led to a person being terminated (ill be back
) is... 100% accurate

(just thought i would continue the sarcastic tone... well i hope so anyway...)

and how do u know who is behind this... why could there not be a court of several who decide the criteria for ones existence (wow that sounds fun)..

now just to clarify (because i am starting to sound like a proponent of mass murder) i don't condone the killing of 11/12 of the world population i just believe that limiting and selectively breeding humans would be benificial for future generation, the ecosystems and improve general happiness for our successors, which should be the meaning of everyones life... HAPPINESS yay

[edit on 1-11-2008 by purplemonkey]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey

i just believe that limiting and selectively breeding humans would be benificial for future generation, the ecosystems and improve general happiness for our successors, which should be the meaning of everyones life... HAPPINESS yay

[edit on 1-11-2008 by purplemonkey]

Ah yes, a very dangerous idea (is there sarcasm or do I use allusions to combine ideologies to make a point?) to the "ruling elite" is to attempt to cull the herd of property/cattle slave ranks or to attempt to influence the thinking of them to effect a change in behavior which goes against the conglomerate councils desires and ongoing intelligence gathering enterprises. The "happiness" to the mass of slag animals is a concern only where dictation of control is concerned and is of absolutely no value as this is a moot idea - the sea of subjects, at the face, seems to not have garnering fundamental and absolute subjugation as a principle objective which is the proof that the "ruling bloodlines" are in fact just in commanding.

I agree that there are superficially determinate septs of communities that lack a basic respect for whatever our own values dictate - which is why myths (be those as you see them) are so powerful as a means of manipulation. Religion is not the opiate of the masses at all - religion is the opiate of the "elite", culled into a more and more potent form.

Pardon me if I don't explain all that too well, guys ~ I believe that there is some insidious ideology that is held by a relative few people and taught to each other and passed on for generations that has no name. I would say that if we could find who exactly started to influence other people around them that inanimate objects have value (those which are not food/water/shelter) and that because we can't explain something means SOMETHING else we can't define tangibly is controlling...well, there in lies Cain/Dracula/NWO mythos. To suck the life out of other animals/environs in such a way as to be the final victor. (Which is, coincidentally, the Lucifer/Devil/Bal/Belial/Beazelbub whatever...)

Sorry for the rambling, I am almost done...I know I am wasting my time... I have had, in the past, a few rather strange experiences that I have never heard of people having whether induced by drugs or anything else. To this day I cannot fathom what the intent in the experience was and OFC the only witnesses ever were MFing animals and myself. I know that there is a "something", an insidious idea or flaw in sentience perhaps, fundamentally wrong with some people. In the monothesistic tradition it is Satan and Devil or what have you...I was raised to understand that "Son, our quarrel in not with other people. Never has this been true. We contest not against the powerful men in this world - ours is against the powers of the air." --You know like demons or whatever the idea is. I kinda understand things that way because I always run into a problem in my personal deliberation as to the cause of things. But whatever, I am watching Derrick Jensen right now...
More later maybe...

new topics

top topics

join