It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the history of the new world order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Who started it in this modern age?

Who decided it was time for Democracy to end and for a dictatorship to rise?

It wasn't Hitler.

Who was it?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Who started it in this modern age?

Who decided it was time for Democracy to end and for a dictatorship to rise?

It wasn't Hitler.

Who was it?

oooo i love me some nwo trivia.

H.G. Wells (pen name)

H.G. Wells advised in his 1940 work The New World Order that "... when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people ... will hate the new world order ... and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we [must] bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people."[34] He called for the effort to organize prominent intellectuals behind the idea of establishing a World Government, in which his writings would be expected to have an instrumental role, in the "Open Conspiracy" (a benevolent one) in his book published under that name in 1928.[35]

source - en.wikipedia.org...

but I think Albert Pike was on the money in his writings in Morals And Dogma, and Adam Weishaupt in his many works, but hell.. there's plenty of philosophers, aristocrats, politicians and social engineers that have hypothesized that a one world government ruled centrally with a unifying science-based, sole religion would be the most efficient method of operating humanity's civilization.

let the digging begin...

-

[edit on 31-10-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Tough question...Even though I wrote about my take on the history of human civilization & the types of conspiratorial groups that contended against each other way back in Future Shock, I didn't really think about applying any specifics when I wrote it.

Yet, trying to put names to one or more individual people, I think, would be a useless exercise...Primarily because those very same people are not likely to be alive today (although their descendants are likely to still be "active!"). These descendants are the very same families that pay strong lip-service to the claim of "noble lineage" & other such rot like that...By putting strong emphasis on "noble blood" & "keeping the lineage pure," that means about 300 families have been keeping up with the practice of inbreeding over thousands of years throughout history...And scientists/geneticists have already given the public ample warning of what problems inbreeding can be responsible for...

So, next time you think about the NWO & "who's running it?" sort of thoughts, just keep in mind that they're doomed to eventual failure because they're nothing more than a bunch of in-bred wackos that happen to have a good education, but no real self-discipline over their own actions. Without that self-discipline, they'll never recognize the mistakes they make as being their own & still keep making the same mistakes again & again...Never understanding why everybody else just loses patience when they stick their noses into everybody's business & their fingers into everybody's pockets. Eventually, they're disruptive, busybody ways are just going to stop being "entertaining" any more.

Remember this always: Our collective power can beat up their collective power any day...

The eventual end that I'm watching for could be summed up by a single quote. I'm not sure if it was a Rockefeller or a Rothschild who said it, but it goes like this: "If the masses of people really knew what we're doing, we'd have to flee from a very large lynch mob."

[edit on 31-10-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

new topics

join