It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 103 - Clifford Stone Lecture Series #3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Clifford Stone Lecture Series #3 – ATS MIX Show 103

From the Bay Area UFO EXPO we listen to Clifford Stone. We have a special Skeptic OverView that deals with the strange series of emails that the website gets on a daily basis. A number of new sightings from Canada and
the US are revealed, and a special guest joins Dave and Johnny for their show intro.

Clifford Stone

FOIA Documents provided to ATS by Clifford Stone

John Hogue's Official website

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 90:36
file: atsmix_3121.mp3
size: 31856k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 10/31/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Nice Lecture by Mr Stone, also nice to hear the mans voice after reading all of his posts here.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by crackerjack]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i remember viewing his interview on Project Camelot before, and think he's one of their better sources!

...will listen to this now!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hay guise, kan u deleterized my from the sight now pleas?

PZ: I need the spec sheets for Project Bluebeem and Aurora
PPZ: Kan you make the helicopters and bad dreams stopping now???

Hehe, great overlord show today, I agree you should make the crazymail a more regular feature.

I totally agree about the site probably going haywire once the election hits, I'm gonna be tuned in to about 9 news stations, with a side order of ATS, and I expect the whole USA to go crazy. I can't wait to see some of the conspiracy theories about whichever candidate loses too!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dissing the English man on The Above Politics Show

It seems so easy to complain about something but I guess the guys who do all the ATS shows are not paid so they doing this in their own time.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Exactly Freedom..... I mean who cares if Martin was having some equipment issues..... it still is a great show and even better now that he has his microphone problem corrected.

Dave

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A great couple of interviews
you never seem to run out of a good sense of humor.

I appreciated the Sgt. Clifford Stone piece, really makes one think outside the box.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Thanks for this one Johnny and Dave, I really enjoined it.
The things and experiences Clifford Stone share with us in this show as he also did earlier in many other occasions are again of extremely importance to our scientific community in my opinion, but where is that community, where are those scientists, what keep them so uninterested?

Great show ATS team.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Cliffird Stone gets a lot of flack over the number of UFO crashes of which he speaks, he reports around 6 or so when many more have been reported to have been shot down by the military. He can only speak of the ones that he has attended to personally, I'd be more concerned if he said that there were a lot because then I'd know that he's just getting his information from other sources not from personal experience.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Re the Clifford Stone podcast and subsequent chat.
The guys emailing ATS about the cookies and the helicopters are a real crackup. I have a couple of mates like that. They haven't a clue about the operation of MS Windows or are so paranoid about spyware etc. They should go over to Linux or get an Apple computer.
One of my nutty mates thinks that the MS error messages are actually being sent to him personally by a person at Microsoft. There's no way I can soothe his qualms. He should go back to reading books and writing letters.

new topics

top topics

join