It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning From Washington Regarding An Attack After the Next Pres. Takes Office..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by retzius
Serious guys, lets think about this..

What situation could possibly exist, where those in power (a.k.a. the men in high castles as I like to call them) would be trying to warn us, but couldnt say it directly?

I mean, they are the ones in power right? What could they possibly fear or how could their hands be tied to where they are trying to leak info to the press but cant say it outright?

I find that very strange..

Ret

There are two simple reasons why such information would not be brought forth in an up front and outright manner:

-The INTEL is Classified.

and

-An Official Warning broadcasted in the manner of a Cold War Nuclear Attack, would lead to complete chaos, and quite possibly even anarchy.

When Senator Biden spoke of this however, it sure sounded like he was warning everyone about his own Running Mate. I could see an attack occurring with Senator Obama in office, and he would be left stuttering, stammering, and straight shuddering while pacing the Oval of his Office.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
then add on the fact that:

"the Army Times announced the deployment of the 3rd Infantry’s 1st Brigade for domestic operations inside the United States. The Times reports that, "They may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control…"

CNN’s Lou Dobbs has raised the alarm over the Brigade’s deployment.

www.youtube.com...

Here is the Dobbs link

Ret

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by robertnesta

Nothing wrong with digging deep.
If more had done that before 9/11 perhaps we would know more.

I guess what I am wondering though is if the whole BIO terror/pandemic issue is nothing more than a redirection tactic to mislead us nut jobs while they take another route.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by retzius

Thanks for the link, after seeing that, it does all sound like there is definate reason to say what they are saying, but why would they not be able to be in position for it? It makes sense to me that whatever terrorists are planning an attack are also killing anyone with the knowledge to counter-act a biological attack.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertnesta
reply to post by snowen20

it could easily to be a ploy to get all us "nutjobs" talking and speculating about all types of scenarios

Were not exactly a foreign power. I don't think the Gov't are doing this specifically with us in mind, it's astronomically unlikely.

this alone is enough that if something were to happen....something planned...after the dust settles the media can go on and say it was a "pandemic and it was due to happen sometime" when in fact it was planned, even warned, and the people who could have protected us were being killed mysteriously.

I think you are right. Last time we were unprepared, many people suspected the gov't had some involvement in the terrorism, hence the boom in 'tinfoil heads' in recent years.

again, i may be going way to deep into this, but no harm in speculating, im not trying to cause fear or make people worried, again just looking into the facts and what is going on around us in this crazy world.

No, I think your doing a good job of connecting dots here.

[edit on 10/31/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

its totally possible, i wouldnt put it past these guys whomever they are

from what i have seen in the past, what they do is totally unexpected when it comes to the general public, like i know there were people within the fbi and other agencies that were warning prior to 9.11 but i dont remeber any authority figure saying "sept 10 or 11, bush will be tested"

so i dont know, the elite are insane, who knows but them ya know.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian

The only way they can make these premonition like statements are if they are going to do something or if something is currently in motion and the attempts to stop it are ongoing, could it be Al Quaeda has infiltrated with suitcase nukes and biological agents and they have 100% knowledge of the fact, there are many scenarios that are running through my mind now.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by phinubian]

Al-Qaeda does not exist. Qaeda was the name of a computer database of the US SUPPORTED Mujahadeen in the 80's.

"The truth is, there is no Islamic Army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity... The country behind this propaganda is the US"

- Robin Cook, Former British Foreign Secretary

The terrorists, the real terrorists that are cooking up any plans that harm your fellow citizens as well as mine, are not foreign, they are only domestic. That, you should realize now.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by king9072]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

King you must be ill informed. Al Quiada was labeled a terrorist organization by the UNSC, which includes many nations other than the US, also named a terrorist organization by the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the Commision of European Communities and the European Union, The Australian Government, The Government of India, Japan, Isreal, South Korean foriengn Ministry, Dutch Military Intelligence, United Kingdom Home Office, Pakistan, Russia, Swedish ministry of Foriegn affairs and the Swiss Government. Oh, and the United States.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

You mean not New Zealand too? YES!

Do you have information on this by the way?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

The information is readily available on the web, a simple wiki search yeilds the information I have given and much more.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Due to the past history of things like this; I have found that when things like this where said it was already happening. they where putting it out there so that when it hit full strength it would seem like "old" news so plan on hearing more about it. One major possibility is the melemaine thing coming out of china. Its everywhere now...

edit
Forgot to mention the 20 million pounds of powdered milk we got from them prior to sept 17 when the news broke world wide....so thats 20 million pounds of possible poision!

[edit on 31-10-2008 by xoxo stacie]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Looks like the security agencies want to protect themselves from being downsized by the new president. Keep 'em afraid and insecure all the time.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
More possible info for this developing scenario.
It appears that along with all the BIO talk propaganda and the deaths of the scientists, the movement of bio labs and other interesting things we also have this possibility, I just found in another thread.

“New form of TB is airborne, drug resistant and it's in New York”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Sigh. Next we'll hear that lots of people are dieing and the military were running "drills" or "exercises" the day of the outbreak.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I did see the TB post earlier. Scary stuff.. I have seen antibiotic resistant infections in the hospital where I did my clinical years of dental school.

One little thing you guys might not know, or not want to know, is in some ways the absolute WORST place to go when you are sick or immuno-deficient is the hospital.

I saw cases of severe antibiotic resistant Staph infections that have almost killed people, and the drugs we give to "save" them are so toxic it makes me shudder..

The only problem I have with A Biological Terrorism scenario is that it is almost a no win scenario for the attackers. It really leaves us with no response except the most severe one, and you would gain no public support. Also, from what I understand, the technology and infrastructure needed to develop, ship, deliver, and aeresolize a germ agent is immense.

Only a powerful government could do this to us. Whether it is a foreign one or ours is what im not sure of..

Ret

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf

Sigh. Next we'll hear that lots of people are dieing and the military were running "drills" or "exercises" the day of the outbreak.

And the fact of the matter will be that nobody died... but they scared the crap out of everyone, caused a panic, and passed more laws and/or martial law...

This is better for 'them' than the WTC... you don't have to blow up a building, don't even need a real event... just some bodies on the ground produced by hollywood, and you have half of America begging for salvation by the Machine.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I’m wondering also if what Biden said in the same speech he gave warning about upcoming events like wise has anything to do with what might happen.
Specifically He's going to need help," Biden said. "He's going to need you—not financially to help him—we're going to need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it's not going to be apparent initially, it's not going to be apparent that we're right."

"There are going to be a lot of you who want to go, ‘Whoa, wait a minute, yo, whoa, whoa, I don't know about that decision.' Because if you think the decision is sound when they're made, which I believe you will when they're made, they're not likely to be as popular as they are sound. Because if they're popular, they're probably not sound."

Unpopular decisions? Will not appear right to the majority?
What are they gonna do round all the possible infected into FEMA camps to contain the outbreak, allow the old and sick to die off while they attempt to inoculate the able bodied and cremate the deceased?
LOL just kidding...............OR am I??
NO no I’m joking..

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
you know this whole thing sounds like a story site on the web about bio-terrorism that happened on december 25, 2008.

morfs.nowhere2go.org...

'Massive Ontogenetic Regulation Failure Syndrome' or MORFS for short, was originally launched on the world's population by means of a genetically engineered virus. It had been started as an attempt at a biological weapon by a group of terrorists back in the early 2000s. The virus spread unnoticed across the globe. All life forms that experience some form of puberty where affected. This virus altered the strand of DNA that is supposed to protect and regulate the integrity of an individual's genome. The mutated portion essentially disables all or part of that activity, thus allowing many other mutations and gene swaps to appear and survive. This altered DNA was passed down to all subsequent generations and now each child is faced with the chance of undergoing life changing mutations in their teenage years.

unless you have nbc protective equipment there is not much you can do about it anyway.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by king9072

King you must be ill informed. Al Quiada was labeled a terrorist organization by the UNSC, which includes many nations other than the US, also named a terrorist organization by the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the Commision of European Communities and the European Union, The Australian Government, The Government of India, Japan, Isreal, South Korean foriengn Ministry, Dutch Military Intelligence, United Kingdom Home Office, Pakistan, Russia, Swedish ministry of Foriegn affairs and the Swiss Government. Oh, and the United States.

Right, the Foreign Secretary of Britain says its a joke, of course it isn't. No, I believe its you thats ill informed, and potentially alot of the organizations you mentioned which have eaten up the propganda machine or are clearly on the same team as the shadow governments that conducted 911 and have led the country down the path its been on for the last 8 years. You realize the plans for an invasion of Afghanistan were on the presidents desk days before 911, and before then what threat was Afghanistan?

Its a pity how few people truly use logic.

Edit: Then it became clear why your so ill-informed... "The information is readily available on the web, a simple wiki search yeilds the information I have given and much more. "

Wikipropaganda is your source, wow. Thats the first organization I trust when I gather facts about current world events, surely the people that control that are completely unbiased... after that, second I trust CNN, they're always reliable and unbiased.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by king9072]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think the flu vax being pushed right now may be the maker of a flu pandemic, the long awaited bird flu.

Big Pharma just got a bailout for protection from lawsuits if the drugs were to cause unfortunate side effects. And they are pushing this flu vax like crazy.

They prefer bird flu over anthrax because it doesn't contaminate the soil. And they always have to tell us and give clues before doing evil things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join