It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey from Saudi Arabia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I'm new around here.. my interests are UFOs and such.

This isn't actually the first thread I start, I attempted to start a thread like a week ago in the UFO board and it immediately got closed by a mod because someone had started a similar thread and I didn't know about it.

All I was trying to do was earn a little bit of ATS points, LOL.

So if anyone would care to post here to help me out, that would be greatly appreciated.

And yes, I am from Saudi Arabia and I currently live there and I'm also half Scottish from my mother's side.

Maj

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hey Majorion

Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Hello and welcome to ATS Majorion.
Nice to meet you. Enjoy your stay!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi Maj

You will soon learn that there actually are people who are on this site 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. Posting anything and everything.

Don't be to disappointed about your first Ive had heaps closed because someone got in 5 minutes before me.

Have fun

All the way from New Zealand

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If anyone would like to have a discussion with me about anything or ask me any questions then I would sincerely welcome that

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Please for your own sake read the rules of conduct .They WILL take your points! Anyway....WELCOME!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
Welcome to ATS. Please for your own sake read the rules of conduct .They WILL take your points! Anyway....WELCOME!!

Yeah I know, I have read the T&C.

Just today, I got 20 points deducted off my account for writing something quote: simplistic or one liner
ridiculous!

Also, about a month ago when I first joined this site, in one thread..I got 3 off topic bans. So I ended up having a "moral argument" via e-mail with one of the Admins for a week! Fortunately, he listened to my point of view and removed my posting ban.

Anyways thanks for the tip.. I know that anyone else besides me would need it

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy the content here as much as I have, but be careful because it can be addictive
See you around

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Love your "mood" brotha'...

*Snip-no-no-Snip*

Mod Note
iscussion of illegal activity is prohibited by the T&C

[edit on 31-10-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Dont sweat the points, just keep talking to people and they just find you. So what do you have to tell us? What can you share that we do not already know or are discussing? You say you are from S.A. Why not start with that? Take care, and dont take anything personal at first, some of my best friends here were not in the beginning.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
Hi, welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy the content here as much as I have, but be careful because it can be addictive
See you around

Yeah, trust me.. I know how addictive this place really is

Love your "mood" brotha'... *SNIP*

Hey brotha'... does there happen to be a J Smoking thread around here somewhere?
Or is that against the ATS rules too?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Dont sweat the points, just keep talking to people and they just find you. So what do you have to tell us? What can you share that we do not already know or are discussing? You say you are from S.A. Why not start with that? Take care, and dont take anything personal at first, some of my best friends here were not in the beginning.

hey antar, I've seen you around on many of the threads...you are quite a poster

start with S.A huh?...well that depends on what you want to know about my country? If you're interested in UFO's/aliens, then I can tell you a story about that and what the locals here think of all that stuff.

Or I can tell you somethin else, I don't know.. you gotta ask me dude

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

does there happen to be a J Smoking thread around here somewhere?

BTS is a little more laxed, but all the action (opinion here...) is on this side of the house...

I make references all the time about the dank, and no back lash yet - but that may have to do with the delivery...

Honestly, it's a 'family' site, but just try and think of it as a dysfunctional family - that way you stay at a hard R..just tread with common sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
BTS is alright and everything but you're absolutely right about all the action being here on ATS.

I don't really wanna talk about video games and celebrities...

UFOs all the way

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

*Snip-no-no-Snip*

Mod Note
iscussion of illegal activity is prohibited by the T&C

LOL

Well, there's a first time for everything...

Love it...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Welcome, Majorian. I noticed your mood, too. As for me my mood changes, but tonight I admit I am stoned. Thanks, Jim Beam!

Ask you anything? Okay. Have you heard the song by Ray Charles called "Let's All Get Stoned"? What a humor he had, having recorded that song shortly after having been cleaned from his abuse of heroin.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ahem!!!

Lets all depart from the direction this conversation seems headed.

Discussion of illegal acts is prohibited on these forums.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Roger that...

And yes Majorion - UFO's all the way...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yeah, I will change the topic..Sorry

I will tell my story now, of my own UFO sighting if any of you are interested.

About three years ago, I went with a bunch of guys to a deserted beach area called "Khaleej Salmaan". Most of the time people go there just to hang out near the beach in a pitch black atmosphere at night and blast some music loudly.

I went there for that reason in particular, but I was ignorant of something my friends knew about... They all pointed to a bunch of lights not too far out in the distance and I couldn't explain those lights...they were very strange objects.

The lights looked like orbs or fireballs somehow. I had never seen such a thing before. Also these things were hovering above the sea. I asked my friends what they were and they all told me that they were Jinn.

I laughed at that notion because I don't really know much about the fable of celestial beings called Jinn. So my friend attempted to prove to me that they were alive and/or intelligent objects by pulsing his big powerful flashlight at these things and they slowly came closer. That's when I knew that I was actually having a paranormal experience.

Also, something weird about these lights is that there were some of them suddenly vanishing in an extremely strange way and then reappearing in different locations.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

That's when I knew that I was actually having a paranormal experience.

?!

Keep going man...!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join