It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - March 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Lurker deciding to finally join and post!

I'm interested in 2012 and what might happen. Reading about Timewave Zero on here, and how it also coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar AND us being in the centre of the milky way, I was intrigued and had to download the software!

I wondered what peoples thoughts are on March 2009, because we are currently descending into a period of novelty that stabilizes on the 1st March next year, and then dips dramatically again on the 13th March. I've searched but not seen this specifically discussed - but it looks quite significant to me.

I'm also still getting to grips with the graph and have a few questions. If predicting when key events might happen, is it the point at which the graph descends from a peak into novelty which is significant, or the actual lower point of novelty itself? Am I right in thinking that the point at which it begins to descend is something which has caused that decline into the unusual, and the low point is when it is most obvious to us?

And a question on resonances - what is best to look at, the 384 day or 67.29 year cycles? Do people think that resonances reflect similar events, or just similar feelings/reactions to something at that particular time?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
okay first of all Timewave zero is about as accurate as a drunk guy taking a leak.

second of all apparently the people who belive in this say and the area in between spikes is when something happens. so if your saying the spikes are on the 1st and 13th then most likely something will happen on the 7th or so.

once again its complete crap.

new topics

join