It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undebunkable 911 Truths - Official Story Destroyed (again)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted by SPreston
But that factor does not stop me from seeking justice for the victims of 9-11.

posted by thedman
I'm sure all the victims family will be touched by your concern /s

As I told you my neighbor lost her 2 sons in North Tower - their
brother-in-law was promient staff member of the 911 Commision. Of course the 911 commission was in on the conspiracy right? So want
me to tell my neighbor that her son-in-law was a government shill
dedicated to covering up the attacks...

The 9-11 Whitwash Committee originally blocked desperately by George Dubya Bush, then temporarily headed by Insider Henry Kissinger until he was booted, and then staffed by corrupt insiders, was definitely in on the coverup of 9-11. You tell your neighbor anything you want. Perhaps one day she will curse her son-in-law when she learns the truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

That, to me, is all the proof I need to believe the gouverment was actively involved.

When you have the biggest criminal action in the history of your country, and you are President, do you:

a: Forbid an indepth investigation, and, before any 'conspiracy theory's' are even formulated, denounce them, or

b: Leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of the thruth, from as close to the event as is needed to guarantee no survivors are left ?

Bush (obviously) chose path A, in the years he has managed to stonewall any substantial investigation that could have been conducted was now reduced to a closely moderated talkshow.

I'm not claiming to know the thruth about the matter. But if a serious investigation was made from the start, all this theorising and bunk/debunk would have been moot, when answers came from reliable, independant sources.

*edit to add* also, the circumstances under which Bush and Cheney where questioned didn't exactly alleviate my suspicions.. being allowed to be questioned together without even have to take an oath to speak the thruth is suspicious to me.

Call me paranoid if you want to.. but no amount of whitewash will make me suddenly thing G.W. Bush and his elite buddies are suddenly the epithome of thruth and honesty..

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Phatcat]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phatcat

When the Government is holding all the evidence and lying to the people about the event you will have conspiracies the government is the cause of the 911 conspiracies.

Try and prove the Government 911 story is true, you cant! Why, because you will not be able to find the evidence to even support their claims. Even the science does not support the 911 official story.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by IvanZana

It does not make any sense to be having a "wargame" going on with such a scenario and then all of a sudden launch a planned attack just mimicking the wargames to a T. And no one would notice the similarities?

Give this kid a cookie.

8:30 a.m.: Army Base Near Pentagon Holds Terrorist Attack Exercise

At Fort Belvoir, an army base 10 miles south of the Pentagon, Lt. Col. Mark R. Lindon is conducting a “garrison control exercise” when the 9/11 attacks begin.
www.militaryextreme.com...

8:30 a.m.: US Military Holding ‘Practice Armageddon’ Nationwide Training Exercise

As the 9/11 attacks are taking place, a large military training exercise called Global Guardian is said to be “in full swing.” It has been going on since the previous week

8:30 a.m.: FBI/CIA Anti-Terrorist Task Force Away From Washington on Training Exercise in California

USA Today reports that at this time, “a joint FBI/CIA anti-terrorist task force that specifically prepared for this type of disaster” is on a “training exercise in Monterey, Calif.”

8:46 a.m.: Fighters Are Training over North Carolina; Not Recalled to Washington Until Much Later

At the time of the first WTC crash, three F-16s assigned to Andrews Air Force Base, ten miles from Washington, are flying an air-to-ground training mission to drop some bombs and hit a refueling tanker, on a range in North Carolina, 207 miles away from their base

9:00 a.m.: 9/11-Styled Simulation Cancelled

An “emergency response exercise” is scheduled to take place at 9 a.m. the morning of 9/11, involving the simulated crash of a small corporate jet plane into a government building. The exercise is to be conducted by the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) in Chantilly, Virginia—just four miles from Washington Dulles International Airport, from where Flight 77 took off, and 24 miles from the Pentagon.

So the 'hijacked' planes were involved in the wargames or atleast the wargames prevented 911 from being stopped.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
BOSTON CENTER: Hi. Boston Center T.M.U. [Traffic Management Unit], we have a problem here. We have a hijacked aircraft headed towards New York, and we need you guys to, we need someone to scramble some F-16s or something up there, help us out.
POWELL: Is this real-world or exercise?
BOSTON CENTER: No, this is not an exercise, not a test

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Dble post

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
So terrorists never thought of flying a plane into a large or prominent building before, therefore it would have never happened? The terrorists are far too stupid to be able to organize something like this right?

So the US government and USAF never thought of terrorists flying a plane into a large or prominent building before, therefore they never would have been prepared for it? The US government and USAF are far too stupid to be able to organise some type of defence right?

Remember, that's what Condy Rice told the world... how 'they' could never have imagined it happening and how they never trained for it, blah blah blah... Why isn't she in jail for her LIES?

Of course, she has an out clause - she can always fall back on the defense that the alleged planes have not been positively identified. So she could claim that there were no planes for the UASF to defend against...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
BOSTON CENTER: Hi. Boston Center T.M.U. [Traffic Management Unit], we have a problem here. We have a hijacked aircraft headed towards New York, and we need you guys to, we need someone to scramble some F-16s or something up there, help us out.
POWELL: Is this real-world or exercise?
BOSTON CENTER: No, this is not an exercise, not a test
listen
www.vanityfair.com...

08:37:56
WATSON: What?
DOOLEY: Whoa!
WATSON: What was that?
ROUNTREE: Is that real-world?
DOOLEY: Real-world hijack.
WATSON: Cool!
www.vanityfair.com...

So it is conclusive that the wargames were used as cover to execute the attacks.

This next part is the topping.

08:43:06
FOX: I've never seen so much real-world stuff happen during an exercise.
www.vanityfair.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It seems to be the prefered modus operandi for these false flags, as well..

same happened in London for example, when they had their 'terror'

I'm not sure about Madrid, but I wouldn't be surprised if they also 'coïncidentally' had training excercises coïnciding with the real 'attack'

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phatcat
It seems to be the prefered modus operandi for these false flags, as well..

same happened in London for example, when they had their 'terror'

I'm not sure about Madrid, but I wouldn't be surprised if they also 'coïncidentally' had training excercises coïnciding with the real 'attack'

Indeed. Good point. I guess if they aroused any suspision they could of said they were just practicing.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pinch

Psychiatrists and Psychologists: Government's 9/11 Story is Crazy
Should people who question the government's version of the events of 9/11 have their heads examined?

Well, the following psychiatrists and psychologists have concluded that the official version of 9/11 is false. Moreover, many of these mental health experts have concluded that the government's account is so obviously false that people who believe the government's version are in psychological denial:
georgewashington.blogspot.com...

Watch the adhom's eh?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
sorry, my son hit post a bunch of times...lol

[edit on 2-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pinch

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Great thread once again and great video SPreston. Ive never seen the video of the demolition repeated like that before. This video needs to be disseminated everywhere. It really puts the question of whether 9/11 was an inside job to bed.

Keep up the good work guys.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Marvin Bush, G.W. Bushes knew the security system for the towers, the airports and the airlines involved in 9/11 because he sat on the board of the company that provided the security for these places and airlines up until June of 2000...

en.wikipedia.org...-0

in addition, just a few days prior to 9/11 for, to this day, unknown reasons, the threat level at the WTC was lowered and all the bomb sniffing dogs that were normally in the building were REMOVED from the towers.

This was then followed by several days of mass evacuations of 50% of all the upper floors. (9/8 - 9/9) During these evacuations electricity was completely shut down to these floors allowing 'engineers' to have full access to these floors without any security systems monitoring them whatsoever.

To this day, no explanation that I know of has been offered for this most unusual power down which forced all the businesses located on the top 50%of the towers to back-up all their data and secure their systems in order to prepare for this event. They were alerted to this power down/evacuation 3 weeks ahead of time.

whatreallyhappened.com...

Finally, consider this... We were told by the mainstream media and the 9/11 commission that the towers fell because of jet fuel fires. We were told that the jet fuel fires weakened the steel as it started to soften and melt from the extremely high temperature at which jet fuel burns. For months we heard that the fires reached over 1000 degrees fahrenheit which was plenty of heat, admittedly not to 'melt' steel, but nevertheless hot enough to weaken the steels integrity. In fact, jet fuel, when ignited, will only reach the temperatures described in a controlled environment in which the jet fuel fire is fed nothing but pure oxygen.

On 9/11, in the hour or so before either of towers fell, we could all see billowing black or grey smoke coming from the fires in the tower. When you see such a high degree of smoke it is an indication that the fire that is burning is DEPRIVED of oxygen. This is called a 'dirty burn' and temperatures in a dirty burn are even lower than a fire that is in the open air...

Now, here is the only proof that one needs to realize that the official story is impossible and that we are, in fact, being lied to by the media, the 9/11 commission, and every politician that has not come out admitting that the explanation that we have been given as to why the towers fell has been a lie...

The temperature at which jet fuel burns in the open air, when NOT deprived of oxygen, is approximately 550 degrees fahrenheit....

en.wikipedia.org...

This was a "dirty burn" as indicated by the immense amount of smoke which demonstrates the fact the jet fuel fires that burned in the towers burned at an even LOWER temperature than 550 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!! Meanwhile MOLTEN steel was found running like rivers amidst the rubble.... MOLTEN STEEL... 550 degrees is NOWHERE NEAR HOT ENOUGH TO WEAKEN STEEL... let alone melt it! In fact...

The lowest temperature at which a plain carbon steel can begin to melt, its solidus, is 1130 °C. (2066ºF!) Steel never turns into a liquid below this temperature. Pure Iron ('Steel' with 0% Carbon) starts to melt at 1492 °C (2720 °F), and is completely liquid upon reaching 1539 °C (2802 °F). Steel with 2.1% Carbon by weight begins melting at 1130 °C (2066 °F), and is completely molten upon reaching 1315 °C (2400 °F)

and yet there was most definitely LARGE AMOUNTS OF MOLTEN STEEL IN THE RUBBLE...

Watch THIS...
www.youtube.com...

AND THIS...
www.youtube.com...

"Denial is not just a river in Egypt" ...WAKE UP AMERICA! THEY'RE LYING TO US & USING THE LIE TO WAGE WORLD WAR III AND TAKE AWAY OUR BILL OF RIGHTS!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Another great thread demonstrating just the most basic common sense, science and facts prove 9/11 was an inside job.

and I find it funny how few debunkers and disinfo agents have joined in here. Their silence is once again deafening.

lol

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix911
Another great thread demonstrating just the most basic common sense, science and facts prove 9/11 was an inside job.

and I find it funny how few debunkers and disinfo agents have joined in here. Their silence is once again deafening.

lol

Oh they have. How ignorant they are and their motives became evident. The player and their tactics to obsefucate the truth is being pushed to the front burner for attention as to who what why and how of 911.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
go ahead and believe what you want.. you and the other 3 people in the world that think it was an inside job..

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

The post still stands as fact. None of it has been debunked and like the thread title states. "official story destroyed"

Millions of people have been polled concerning the events of 911 and over 55% of them do not believe the official narrative and even the FBI does not have enough evidence that links bin laden to 911.

Inside job? who says that? If Israeli Mossad pulled it off would that still be considered inside job?

[edit on 28-11-2008 by IvanZana]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join