It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where has the global meditation thread gone???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why has the global meditation thread been removed from ATS? Was the date of 11.11.08 a problem?

I just cant seem to find it anymore...sorry if its me but can others please try who knew of the thread.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Maybe all the potential contributors are too busy sitting cross-legged on the floor chanting their mantras - nobody turned up to the thread so it was closed.

Peace, love and pass the lentils

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I guess common sense prevailed.

Big thumbs up from me.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

WHERE DID THE SYSTEMATIC TIME TRAVEL THREAD GO AS WELL?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Maybe all the potential contributors are too busy sitting cross-legged on the floor chanting their mantras - nobody turned up to the thread so it was closed.

Peace, love and pass the lentils

No it had like 6 pages of really good contributions but now its like gone
Its not even closed its like it was never there

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Really good contributions??

All I was seeing was "Yeah I'm in! woo!" and "omg you got it wrong before but i still believe you! Hugs n kisses n love!"

ok ok so I may have made that last one up slightly but you get my point

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Really good contributions??

All I was seeing was "Yeah I'm in! woo!" and "omg you got it wrong before but i still believe you! Hugs n kisses n love!"

ok ok so I may have made that last one up slightly but you get my point

Yes really good contributions, well I thought so anyway. Nothing wrong with hugs n kisses across the globe, nothing wrong at all. Thats a good line I wish Id put in in now

The thread wasnt about TGFT (Federation of Light) or that Blossom woman, it was about raising the global frequency to one of love and light...yes and hugs n kisses!!! You provided a good balance anyway Chadwickus. Which is always needed to put others side of any story.

Aaww I'll miss that thread, they better have a good reason for removing it.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well to be entirely honest I too am suprised it was deleted...

I've seen a lot worse that don't get removed.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
that sucks that the thread got deleted.

Is it unfair to ask for a reason? Maybe another thread could be started and led away from any path that the last one went down,before it got taken out like a prison mole.

[edit on 30/10/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Please be patient....I'm sure there is a good reason for the removal. We are looking into it now.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
that sucks that the thread got deleted.

Is it unfair to ask for a reason? Maybe another thread could be started and led away from any path that the last one went down,before it got taken out like a prison mole.

[edit on 30/10/2008 by Acidtastic]

Maybe it was your comment about Cold Play Acidtastic! I thought that music was perfect for that video, I really like Cold Play but on this we dont agree it seems

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It was a viral marketing ploy against ATS members...which is explicitly against the terms and conditions of use. It was trashed for that reason.

If you have any further questions or comments we would love to hear them through the complaint function.

Closed

new topics

top topics

join