It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitution free zone, 2/3 of US population!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Constitution free zone, 2/3 of US population!

www.aclu.org

2/3 of the US population will have no constitutional rights if the Constitution Free Zone laws pass, Look at the map to find out if your rights are being striped, odd are you will have no rights.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-10-2008 by E-ville]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I hear of a bit of talk of this Constitutional Free Zone, for boarder towns near Mexico, but they want the entire USA, 2/3 of the population falls under this zone. This is a slap in the face to the constitution and the country.

The map on this page is interactive so you can drill down and see whats effected locally, however on a global scale this is un believeable, first freespeach zones for protesters, now 2/3 of the population will have no rights to freedom of speech, press religion, rights to bear arms, no 5th ammendment rights, no rights..

Will you put up with this?

www.aclu.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This plan is flawed. For one thing, they can all avoid this just be moving deeper into the interior. Also we have a hard time enforce the south border. How exactly do they tend to enforce the borders of that length and depth?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well nobody gives a crap anyway. Look at how we were treated during RNC in NYC in 04, then the DNC this year, then look at Katrina. So in other words that saying bush stated that the constitution was a piece of paper is basically right..

(in case you are wondering about about statement list of rights lost.
1st amendments speech, free assembly
4th amendment
and I do believe in RNC was 6th amendment
Katrina was 2nd amendment)

To bad most of those people dont have a clue to anything the constitution says so they are completely unharmed by it as long as they got American Idol, Football, and beer, all is good in the US of A.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
also remember the right to assemble also effects religion too, they will just say you can believe what you want but you cant assemble.. that was one reason for adding that in the 1st amendment, because in there home lands the for fathers may have had different views but could not congregate together to worship there religion of choice.

Kind of reminds me of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"

I'm not even religious but I will defend others rights to practice there religion, because all these issues are intertwined.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
This plan is flawed. For one thing, they can all avoid this just be moving deeper into the interior. Also we have a hard time enforce the south border. How exactly do they tend to enforce the borders of that length and depth?

This isn't about boarder security, they could so easly have built a 20 foot wall on the boarders if that was the case.. this is pretty blatantly a power grab over a large chunk of the population.

I live in Minnesota and am not in the zone here but i own land in Texas that is with in the zone.. and neighbors have said they have seen these checkpoints 80+ miles from the boarder of Mexico.. checking cars for drugs etc.. no warrants, just m16's!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Have you recently seen the news in Texas lately? It seems that two men were stopped and caught with a trailer full of AK47s and thousands of rounds heading towards Mexico bought by drug money of the Drug Cartel to fight and terrorize the populace on the U.S.-Mexico border where thousands of died already.

top topics

join