It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/ORB Buenos Aires on Coast2Coast website

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anyone

The wind funnels all the way down the Parana river (its the widest river in the world) and its almost always windy, I know because I live literally a block from the same river and spend a lot of time on it in the summer.

Down there in BA ive only been once to that section and it was windy, no shock, id imaging all along the river like here is windy.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Still no one is interested in the light variances... why?

-was a one liner; no longer a one liner

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by anyone

Could be something to do with the compression of the video.

Like I said before an un-youtubed version would be handy

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by anyone

Im interested, just not really sure what to add that would clarify the matter. Im not going to state "its this" because in truth I dont really know what it is

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I guess you are right the vid. is really to poor to truly speculate what that is, but it does not support the balloon idea, IMHO.

Easynow, maybe we can track down the original footage? -or is that not probable?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyone
I agree. I went back and listened and heard how gusty it was and it seems that the camara vantage point is high up like the orb is so you would expect to see it jerking around if it was a balloon.

I am intrigued indeed.

i agree with your observation and if it was a balloon it would surely be affected by the gusts of the wind.

i don't see any wobbling, tumbling or jerking motion at all like you would think a balloon would do normally.

i no speak espanol so not sure if i could communicate with the author.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Maybe we could get Johnny Anon. to reply.
His Spanish seems pretty good from what I have read in some of his posts. Even I can understand some and I know un poquito... but unfortunately can't put a sentence together for the life of me.

edited to say maybe silver6ix can?

[edit on 30-10-2008 by anyone]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

I speak spanish, if you can get me his contact ill mail him and ask if he has the raw footage, maybe see what the weather conditions were, if I recall it was very windy on the 26th, we have had storms the last few days so id imagine it was pretty gusty there.

The guy probably speaks English anyway, theres loads of english speakers over here, i spend half my life speaking Spanglish as I cant decide which language to use

[edit on 30-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

the address listed on Coast2Coast is a web page and yes it is all in Spanish so anyone that can speak this might have a better chance than me.

here is the link to the page...

www.glaucoart.com.ar...

--Ricardo D'angelo
www.glaucoart.com.ar

E-Mail : [email protected]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ok, I sent him an email asking if he can send me the original footage with full quality as the youtube one is poor.

Will let you know what answer, if any, I get from the guy.

He seems to be a serious observer, uses some very decent equipment and seems to know his way around abserving things

groups.msn.com...

So hopefully he has a good quality video of the thing we can look at.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
Ok, I sent him an email asking if he can send me the original footage with full quality as the youtube one is poor.

Will let you know what answer, if any, I get from the guy.

He seems to be a serious observer, uses some very decent equipment and seems to know his way around abserving things

groups.msn.com...

So hopefully he has a good quality video of the thing we can look at.

cool ...i also sent him an email and a link to this thread and asked him to join the discussion

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

These are the members who applied to The UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry for spanish:

Camilo1 Send U2U
Angelc01 Send U2U
Sleepy_wns Send U2U
TheEnlightenedOne Send U2U
miguelbmx Send U2U
caballero Send U2U
siahchi Send U2U

but we have also Orion437: he's from Buenos Aires, i guess he should be the first choice in order to get in touch with the guy.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Heh thanks Internos.

I emailed the guy already, I speak Argie spanish also (i live in argentina) so I just emailed him and asked for the original if he has it, im assuming he does so hopefully he will be nice and send it on so we can get a better look, maybe you can have a look if we get the original

Its very hard to see whats what in that youtube one.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
here is another video by the same guy and it has some very very interesting footage of other orbs ...

es.youtube.com...

latam.msnusers.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Heh thanks Internos.

I emailed the guy already, I speak Argie spanish also (i live in argentina) so I just emailed him and asked for the original if he has it, im assuming he does so hopefully he will be nice and send it on so we can get a better look, maybe you can have a look if we get the original

Its very hard to see whats what in that youtube one.

It's ok then: i won't U2U orion

Yes, the original would be needed, especially when we have objects so small, and which actual shape could be a key element for the assessment. Youtube lossy compression may misplace pixels and, in general, change the appearance of what we see. I'd say that who filmed it deliberately made a series of zooms, in and out, which don't make much sense to me, and may deceive our perception of what we see: to get the raw footage would allow us even to get a stabilized version of the flight-path: the fligh path will tell us at least with what it may and/or may not be consistent: at first glance i would vote balloon, but i could really be wrong, given both the poor quality of the video and the impossibility to determine its real flight-path.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Well my written Spanish is far from perfect, I still break my mind with the articles and some verb tenses, but it does the job

Hopefully a better quality video will indeed show us what it is. My concern with a ballloon is really the way it moves, looking it as a shape id say its good balloon shape, just not convinced about how it moves what would have to be the wind.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

thanks Internos

i have sent emails to the person in question and if i hear from them i will let everyone know.

i also sent a link to the thread asking him to join us also

i agree with you that the raw footage is needed for further study and maybe just maybe we will see it ?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I hope that he/she will join us.
In the meantime, here's what ive been able to do with this stuff: please, don't laugh at me
: this is actually what can be extracted so far:

What i've done here was to super-impose four frames, taking as point of reference a part of the antenna located to the right: it's a part where the antenna makes a cross, so i got both, X and Y coordinates. I don't want to prove anything, but i would like that we'd focus on the difference between the real path (this one) and what it does look by simply watching at the video.
With the original footage, a guy like the secret web could be able to provide us with a stabilized version of the footage. The problem with this video, is that the zooms definately jeopardized the final result, and what looks to be a movement could be simply a mere effect of the zoom.
I look forward to know the guy.

[edit on 30/10/2008 by internos]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

hey nice job Internos

the flight path shown seems to be correct and it looks as if the Orb may be falling and then rising very very slightly ?

hard to tell really...it might be from the wind off the tower if it is a balloon.

very weird towards the end of the video where it almost seems to change direction. one minute i think it's going out past the building but then you see it hooking left and go behind the building ???

i don't know but if it's a balloon it sure doesn't act like one

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well, ill just disregard balloon theory right off the bat. Wind gusts, espcially in that area of Buesnos Aires which is right over the mouth of La Plata.

If anyone can go there and get a ballon to drift along in a straight line sideways at constant speed ill give them a million, as it stands I doubt anyone could even produce a video of a balloon doing it.

i never been there but i think your right as far as anyone being able to reproduce these same effects with a Balloon.

a balloon would be moving eraticly by the sounds of the wind gusts ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join