It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Exposing the Illuminati From Within' - best video presentation I've seen on the subject

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The man's name is Bill Schnoebelen and his story is pretty fascinating. He was a high level mason, satanist and illuminatist. He explains the inner-workings of these secret societies as well as tying in other conspiratorial subject matter to secret societies. It's pretty long, but I guarantee you the time will fly. Enjoy!

Exposing the Illuminati From Within - Part 1

Exposing the Illuminati From Within - Part 2

Peace

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the info, I am about to watch it now.
You do realize however that the debunkers will faithfully do their job within the next few posts and claim that this guy has already been debunked, don't you?

That's ok, I am eager to hear what he has to say.
Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ok I'm out.
As soon as he started talking about the bible,Jesus, "the Devil" and prophesy not to mention that the very first screen shot was trying to get me to send them $25, I tuned out. No need to even go any further imo.
Sorry, just my .02

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

No problem at all, you have to do what you think is right.
I was able to put up with that and it paid off in information.

You know, they can ask for $25 bucks but that doesn't mean you have to give it to them. The video itself is free.

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

just by judging in that way you have limited your minds capacity to gather useful information

You can watch the most evangelistic show in the world and still learn something fundamental, you just need to look hard enough and understand the signs

you can even learn something from a video based and full of lies and disinfo, if you just took the chance to broaden your mind to the things the universe is trying to teach you.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Ok I'm out.
As soon as he started talking about the bible,Jesus, "the Devil" and prophesy not to mention that the very first screen shot was trying to get me to send them $25, I tuned out. No need to even go any further imo.
Sorry, just my .02

I feel the same way.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
There's no denying this bill guy's Gnosis
is vast.. However he mentions that he has spoken to the spirits of Hitler Jesus and Alisteir Crowley. This make's me think although he is very knowledgeable, i dont believe some of his claims. I have only watched the first part, very interesting though..

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
how can u take this seriously? this guy said he was a vampire for a year.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
www.masonicinfo.com...

Here's a bit about Bill. If you run a search you'll see he's been discussed a fair few times here.

Here's a handy graph of his activities.

Note how he was a Satanist, a follower of Wicca (which is distinctly different) a Freemason, a Catholic, a Vampire and a Mormon, all at the same time.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yup. He was one busy, mixed up dude around '79-'80.

top topics

join