It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold President of the NWO 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Don't worry, I've been watching him for years. The situation is well in hand.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i knew it, the antichrist is a german and the americans are the ones ignorant enough to give him the power. NICE JOB USA

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well something is going to happen in 2012

1) Alien Invasion

2) The war to end all WARS = RACE WAR 2012

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by mopusvindictus

HI i am not knocking anyone but arnie a nazi antichrist come on,if you new his life story you would no he hated his father because he would put him and his brother againest each other and arnie would lose which got him into body building and steroids turning into a a muscle freak which anyone can achive with hard work,then he went to the usa to become a movie star which he did and became very famous and through that it got him the job as the governer maybe he did that because his wife is maria shriver who is realated to the kenndys or maybe just cause he can and heres a real qoute from arnie:when i was young it was all about me and what can arnold get of it but now that i am older i realize that i can be remebered for how much i can give back.yes i am a big fan of arnie and i belivie in most things on here but that just sounds like a movie script

It's a funny thing, don't know how old you are but a man hates his Father one day and then loves him 20 years later when he tries to rationalize his life very often.

That Arnold Had a Nazi as a Father is the factor

very easily you could hate your dad for things he's done then one day "forced" lol or (just in your nature) you do Bad things too and thus LEARN to Love your Father

I'm a big fan of Arnie too

But I have to realize...

whomever the Antichrist is..IF he IS... 99% of us will LOVE him

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

A big wild card is thing like the NAU or many of the theories that abound about what America will become.

Arnie might be the FIRST President of something bigger than America

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
A big question I have

Would Arnie even know if he was the Destroyer?

Could he most of his life be driven and helped along perhaps but have no clue as to his destiny...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fio71
Well something is going to happen in 2012

1) Alien Invasion

2) The war to end all WARS = RACE WAR 2012

3) false flag ufo attack

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i just figured this out myself just found your post your dead on.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
OP did you seriously just suggest Slavery was ok?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just wanted to mention that the quote from Conan is actually a Genghis Khan quote originally.

www.barbariankeep.com...

Really interesting theory I must say, I've noticed this thought more often as the years pass, people talking about Arnold becoming president.
It feels like the idea is spreading in the collective consciousness, gaining ground?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join