It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishermen film FAKE ufo?29/10/08 UK Ashfordby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I am not sure if this is fake or not as video www.meltontimes.co.uk... is of a very strange object(watch past the first point of light on the video and it gets very interesting) It could have been faked as looks too good to be true.
This is the news report from the "Melton times".

Published Date: 29 October 2008
By Jonathan McGrady
WEDNESDAY 6.15PM: Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Or is it a UFO?
Three Melton men fishing in Asfordby were amazed when three bright lights appeared in the sky on Friday.

Stuart Williams (46) went night fishing with his brother Craig and a friend at the lake off Hoby Road. Stuart was shouting over to his brother when something caught his eye.

Stuart said: "A bright light suddenly appeared out of nowhere, it moved quickly and in a weird pattern."

Knowing people wouldn't believe him when he told them the next day he filmed the 'UFO' on his camera phone – and you can see the pictures here.

He added: "I was really scared while I was filming, the lake at night is a pretty spooky place anyway. And I'm certainly less sceptical about UFO sightings now.

"If we didn't have so much fishing equipment we would have ran away."
A spokesman for East Midlands Airport said: "Air traffic control logs do not show any aircraft activity in the area at the stated time."

[edit on 30-10-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
already a thread concerning this here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

Thanks did not spot that one, and it does seem that this is a fake, multi led torch being shone at the camera.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

Please continue in the existing thread.

Thank you. Closed.

join