It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does this image look like to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
an upside down crest or coat of arms

Any more stars for that post only shows lack of common sense considering Ive explained and people dont READ. lol.. how about some stars for the actual find

Ah not to worry Im not posting for stars.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i see a dragon \ demon head breathing fire from its nostrils..

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

And in the LHC diagram I see a southpark character.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks for this link breaking down the coat of arms thats great. I tried googling it before but I kept getting different versions of it. I knew it was in revelations I cant argue with it its blatant enough. If you all havnt read the official meaning of that coat of arms have a look.

www.scribd.com...

And scubagravy I read it above.. Ich Nien.. '' I the black Prince serve the Red Dragon ''

Ive noticed something about Prince William too.

His name is William Arthur Phillip Louis. Born 21st June 1982. In 2012 he will be 30.. and '33' in 2015.. Jesus of the bible started his ministry at 30 and died at 33. The public are on Wills side already, they killed his mother Diana, she was the only decent one of the lot.

Anyways this is what I noticed. Wills name.. the initials.. if you reverse the W you get M.. reverse the P you get b... the 4 intials then anagram to ''lamb''

Lamb for god sake
Also LAM in hebrew = 30.

Heres Wills doing his Jesus pose.. why holding up the lambs 'hoof'? probably a sign to fellow masons.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Observer_X]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
My first impression is that it looks like a human brain.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Its obviously a Cuckoo clock.

Always have money in your pocket if you hear the cuckoo bird without cash in your pocket you will stay that way all year round. looks like its quarter to 11 or 9/11 plus German made woo conspiracy lol. Can probably find a few more reasons why its a evil clock.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Lophorus]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lophorus

Cuckoos who made it I know that much

[Edit to add] I mean the coat of arms. Tho you would have to be a bit nuts to make a damn annoying cuckoo clock too eh.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Observer_X]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer_X

Without reading your post I am going to go ahead and say it looks like a skull. Okay, now I will go back and read your post.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Ok thanks but read them all people see good stuff. And youre not the only one who thought skull
do you like my red owl ? lol

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I saw a Skull, but i think you can see what your mind desire to see

self suggestion

technicaly, if you want to see something linked to conspiracies, NWO, illuminatis

you can see it in everythings

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
That really is rather strange. Of course, it could just be coincidence, but that definitely does look like an owl!!! Interesting.......

Good find.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
at first glance, it looked visceral to me...now I will go see what everyone else sees

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Thanks for your input I know what youre getting at but I cant agree with you and we cant see 'anything' we desire in this or any other thing, just SOME things in SOME things. I didnt 'desire' to see an owl either it simply stood out as one even up the right way. Just as SKULL is popping into most others minds, including yours. Another one of their beloved images.

It probably really is meant to be an owl AND a skull, probably designed that way
it would be very LOGICAL according to THEM, wouldnt it?

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Observer_X]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Heres the Capitol Owl.

Some people will still say 'you see what you choose to see'... well yes they choose to see because they CAN.. whereas others will deny it even if they can see it.

We know what freemasons do. We know they built the area and roads like that for a reason, we just know its an OWL.

Bohemian Grove and all that, their own symbol is an owl.

This thing (I think) is also an Owl whether everybody sees it or not
you can see the big round eyes on front of its face, you can see its wings and you can see its legs / claws. I dont mind what side of the brain you use right or left they will both do
Ok so its not an artistically accurate depiction of nature, but neither are most symbols, thats why they are symbols.

Ta-Wit Ta-wOo

EDIT > I have another image on BTS if you can be bothered logging in to see
I know its a pain! didnt seem to be top secret or anything considering what and where it is so I put it there, and its non Illuminati. More like face on mars but better, on earth
and never before on ATS cause I found it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Observer_X]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join