It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does this image look like to you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Its one version of the Queens coat of arms upside down. Im wondering what you see if anything? I wont say what I see yet. If you know about Illuminati, which is most people here, you will probably see what I see. You may still see it even if you dont know your Illuminati from your Vivaldi.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
an upside down crest or coat of arms

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Ok I know I said say what you see but I did already say it was a coat of arms upside down. I was thinking of something a bit more imaginative
and Illuminati related.. all considering its about symbology, as they are.

I'l post back later Im off to work.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer_X

First thing that came to mind is Egyptian scarab. Not seeing anything else, sorry.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ok.. sorry but if you tell me what it is, sorta makes it hard to see what it isn't.

If I squint a little it vaguely sort of resembles some kind of metal skull.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I see a quaballah tree of life, as well as a skull and crossbones.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hey, doesnt it look like the OWL, from the american 1 dollar bill !! good find .

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Maybe now that it's flipped, the Pyramid is on top?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Cool I didnt wana put it in mind first I wanted to see if it springs to others mind as it did mine. One guy will do for now I dont like stalling people.

I see an OWL yeah Scubagravy nice one. I saw it even up the right way thats what made me spin it

Deaf Alien thanks mate, said it looks like a scarab. Interesting 'now you mention it' it does to me also, I never noticed. Significant too.

Psychedeliak - Tree of Life, nice. I can fit that in there too I never noticed that either.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Truekn

And what are the 15 things in that pyramid? apparently crowns over 15 points says the description.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I see... a face with big eyebrows, big eaars, and a mustache.
Dead seriouse. First I saw a upside down crest.
But then I squinted a bit.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
My first impression, before I even read your post I thought to myself:
"robot skull"
Whatever that means, it's just what entered my mind before I even fully focused on it.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I see an owl and I see the triangle symbol. The triangle symbol looks like it has many eyes instead of the one eye that is usually associated with that symbol.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I do see the torch at the top of it and my guess is that is what you mean.

But I don't see anything else to obvious though so my bet is it's just coincidence although to be fair I've only had a quick glance.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer_X

Hey Observer_X, Google "Ich Nien" which it says on the banner altho it is tipped upside down, You'l find some interesting info to further your curiosity

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

reversed and inverted

It's the coat of arms of the Prince of Wales

www.scribd.com...

evil little Luciferian bloodlines

[edit on 30/10/08 by ROO-meh]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I actually see what appears to be a cross-section the LHC (Large Hadron Collider). All the portions are there, however slightly askew and shifted.

It's not exact, but pretty close.

Is it possible the coat of arms represents a 'stargate' or a 'universal key' of some sort?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Evasius

Nice Id never have noticed that I havnt seen that diagram of the LHC like that before, no not accurate but hey its cool. CERN are into time travel arent they I heard the LHC was a stargate too.

RuneSpider -- face with big eyebrows, big ears, and a mustache --

Haha.. Yeah me too now. Hey it could be Prince Charles himself he is famous for big ears

Moderator - Robot skull yeah I see what you mean cheers.

Teknikal - the torch -

The flame made up of the 15 crowns? Id not noticed that actually thanks. If you now can see that is between the owls two big round eyes?

Rusty - many eyes in triangle.

Yeah. The torch itself would be under the triangle, the triangle is the flame, of 15 crowns ...I suppose we can call them eyes too.

Scuba I will google Ich Nien... sounds German is it? would make sense they are German. Or is it Latin? I'l soon see.

NOTE:

Anyone who is going to say its the coat of arms upside down - thanks but can you please read my posts properly, no offence. I did say I know its the coat of arms. I knew this already
What I said was I have flipped it upside down - now what do you see (instead of an upside down coat of arms) lol

My main reason for posting it was to me its an OWL and so yeah Roo as you know evil illuminati bloodlines love their Owl so to me its blatantly an owl.

Cheers guys keep em coming.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Observer_X]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Using my imagination, three things that came to mind immediately is that it looked like a man using binoculars and a man using a gas mask and/or riot gear on his/her head. Other things that have come to mind are 3CPO and the end of a rifle barre with sights on it. and there would also be other things that would pop into my mind if I looked at the upside down coat of arms longer.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Not my best photoshopping my graphic pen has died, but I thought this may help a bit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join