It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found in a Rundown Boston Apt- Obama's Aunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Found in a Rundown Boston Apt- Obama's Aunt

www.timesonline.co.uk

Barack Obama has lived one version of the American Dream that has taken him to the steps of the White House. But a few miles from where the Democratic presidential candidate studied at Harvard, his Kenyan aunt and uncle, immigrants living in modest circumstances in Boston, have a contrasting American story....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Get a hold of this, this is the strangest aspect of the entire story. Obama's Aunt, a woman named Zeituni Onyango, AKA "Auntie Zeituni", had this to say when asked about her Nephew:

“I can’t talk about it, I just pray for him, that’s all,” she said, adding: “After the 4th, I can talk to anyone.”

What is going on here? Judicial Reversals, the Governor of Hawaii sealing his Birth Certificate after his visit to his "Ailing Grandmother", and now this; what can we conclude from such?

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
What would happen if he gets elected and the birth certificate is then proven to be a fake?

What happens then? It is clearly stated that only US born citizens may hold the office of POTUS. Sounds like the Obama campaign is putting everybody on lockdown until after election day.

Wouldnt want Auntie Zeetuni spilling the beans I suppose.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Is your name Jamie?
Are you working for the same BS republican election mob that does nothing but post anti-obama bs all over the web?

seriously,

If the certificate was FAKE, dont you think the republicans would of said something by now?

I mean, think about this just for one second.

A GOVERNMENT department would of SAID that the BIRTHCERTIFICATE was fake!

Being we have a republican government and its a democratic candidate your accusing here, this 'government' document would of been released as a fake a long time ago.

This topic is BS, and you all know it!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

modest circumstances in Boston, have a contrasting American story...

Modest circumstances? Nothing at all wrong with that.
*Run Down* vs. *Modest* just don’t fit now do they?
Can you say SMEAR...?

Ms Onyango is also listed on the internet as a volunteer with Experience Corps, a program in which adults over 55 mentor children in their communities. The “former computer systems coordinator” tells the group’s online newsletter: “I felt that I should help the children in my community. I love people and enjoy interacting with them . . . Also, I was idle, and this was a chance to get involved.”

Sounds like she’s quite happy and doing with her life what she’d like - helping people, giving back to her community, helping children.

That used to be the American dream!

Maybe the American Dream Obama will bring this country back to!

...taps...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Oh, she's probably withholding the fact that Obama, in private, walks goosestep around the house, wears a Nazi armband, and throws up the "diamond cutter" gesture.

Right, AgentNineteen?

Why should anyone on these forums care what you have to say when you just throw tripe at the wall to see what sticks to it.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by davion]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The problem is Obama claims one of America's biggest problems is that we don't abide by Mathews rule of being your brother and sister's keeper. Yet he has family living in total poverty as we speak. Why is he out there slamming America and telling us we need to give our money to other people, yet he allows his own family to live in squalor.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
“I can’t talk about it, I just pray for him, that’s all,” she said, adding: “After the 4th, I can talk to anyone.”

That's the only part of this story that concerns me.

Why would she say that?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

Excuse me, but just where are you getting squalor and total poverty? It says nothing of the kind in the article.

Big difference between that and "modest".

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chickenshoes

I would say I live in 'modest' conditions. After my house razed from the San Diego Firestorm last year, I bought a used RV. While hooking up the electrical, it started on fire, gutted the back third. Now, no power, no heat, no gas, nothing over the windows, interior very smoke damaged. I did manage to run an extension cord in, and have one light bulb, and my coffee maker. But it is much better than most of the world, and I call it modest. That is a nice way of saying 'way below poverty level'. I have not worked in over a year, but I am by law supposed to be able to get a Federal job. Not happening, but not by my choice. Economics clearly shows that by doing what the Communist Democrats want to do, share the wealth translates into share the poverty. I know about that stuff, and I am racist against anyone, or any color, that is opposed to the US Constitution, or the Bill of Rights. Thus, I am a racist against mr. Baraq Hussein Mohammed Obama al Kenya. If he were a white guy from the OC, I would hate him.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
People just need a reason not to trust him and every little bit helps. Good story and it screams the question what is he hiding? Words from Obama's Auntie's mouth, she can't talk meaning she was ordered not to talk.
In the real world people who are proud of someone openly talk about there good qualities, not get ordered to keep their mouths shut. She probably spews the same venomous hate america rhetoric all of Obama's other close associates do.
This merits a Sarah Palin type mugging into her life by squads of investigator hitmen.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by SectionEight]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Obama is all for redistributing the American people's wealth, but when it comes to taking care of his own he is AWOL.

It is well known that McCain has 7 houses, but how many people know that some of McCain's relatives are living in them? That is taking care of your own, something that Obama obviously doesn't know anything about.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
The problem is Obama claims one of America's biggest problems is that we don't abide by Mathews rule of being your brother and sister's keeper. Yet he has family living in total poverty as we speak. Why is he out there slamming America and telling us we need to give our money to other people, yet he allows his own family to live in squalor.

giving your money to other people?

serious? thats not what he meant, if you are gonna bring up the 'spread the wealth" issue

tax cuts for middle class to have more income, a 3% tax increase for those over 250,000

that tax(wealth) would go to roads, fire, police, schools, hospitals etc

do you really think he is going to cut poor people a check from someones taxes making 250,000+

get *SNIP* educated then post here with what youve learned and not what you hear or are told

find out on your own

this is for you too RRconservative

Mod Note: read Evading Censors

[edit on 30-10-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

[edit on 30-10-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join