It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to: Avoid Alien Abductions in the Home

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Here is a great example of what would happen.

A little video caught on tape or is it caught on tape?lol

You be the judge!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher1960

Originally posted by bskivss3
One thing to add to your arsenal...

One mean foaming at the mouth Rotweiler, pointy ear, red eyes, DOG.

And a cat

Greys hates cats
Oh this is most excellent. We have 5 cats. I bet they won't be coming any time soon.

All pets and animals will be disabled if needed.

ET's flip a switch on cats and dogs like they do lights, they will temporarily disable all power. Including your own!

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Okay, so what about mechanical still cameras, like those used in hunting expeditions? Would the aliens somehow have power over those too?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Oh Hank how you've been missed around here.

I wanted to set up a video camera while we were sleeping but my BF SNORES so damn much I figger it scares the bippies outta any aliens...would make for awesome Whotube video though....

BUAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though...wouldn't ET be shifty enough to bypass the camera in some way? I mean omnipotence is great but if it can't prevent you from being photographed what's the point?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
omnipotence

That's the BIG problem I have with these alien stories.

Omnipotence.

The way I see it, if someone has the wire of a trail camera (not one of these NEW ones, but an older model) secured to their person, and ready to be pulled if they are moved, a mechanical camera would catch the person being abducted. Now, granted, it wouldn't STOP the abduction, but it would go a LONG way in proving you aren't crazy.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Okay, so what about mechanical still cameras, like those used in hunting expeditions? Would the aliens somehow have power over those too?

They have control over anything you can think of in our 3D world which is nothing more than an illusion to them from their perspective. They can manipulate all 3D matter and objects. To us this seems impossible and unbelievable but to them our 3D physical reality/illusion is changeable and can be manipulated.

Most ET's operate interdimensionally and can also manipulate time and space, they operate from higher dimensions this is one reason why they use little worker beings to show up in our 3D world, they can take someone for days even weeks if they wanted and return them before they even took them if necessary manipulating time and space.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Sounds too much like "God" for my taste.. How boring.

Seriously.. think about waht you are typing..

Omnipotent beings from another dimension..

And they have nothing better to do than to abduct you while you sleep?

What part of this makes sense?

[edit on 30-10-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I know some people that have this kind of a problem...one woman claims she put a complete stop to them coming in her house by using yellow Lysol on window seals and all over her house...she says that the old ORIGINAL scent of lysol with the yellow cap is a nreve gas to the Gray critters...

This kind of Lysol is NOT easy to fond as there are all these nice new scents. I can only locate the yellow capped kind at Kmart......the stinky nasty smelling one from when were were kids (those of you in your 40's like me)

She told me it works and since I dont want to have issues with the critters I started using it in my house to.....I even spray it in my car and I take it camping to spray on sleeping bags and tents.....they never bother me or mine at all.
maybe it really works?
I cant say if its the yellow lysol or not....BUT if you have this abduction problem.....TRY IT, as it cant hurt you to just try......and let me know if it works for you....

I have said this before on ATS and been ridiculed terribly

so if it DOES work for you PLEASE back me up here.........

HANK .....you should read THE TERRA PAPERS as they make allot of sense in the way of explaining the WHY of the strange middle of the night kidnappings and replacement activities....if your really wanting to try and get a handle on what this is all about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-10-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
hey - great thread hank

now the meaningful contribution :

several detractors have claimed that the " gey EBEs " can some how disable camera equipment - and do so before attempting abductions

so am i to assume that this theory falsifies claimed vids of " grey EBEs " ?

hey if they disrupt vid equipment - then the alleged grey vids must be fake right ? you cannot have it both ways

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Seriously.. think about waht you are typing..

Yeah I know, it sounds all to unbelievable.

Omnipotent beings from another dimension..

I wouldn't call them All powerful or All knowing but they are way way ahead of us. If you took a human and monkey in comparison you might be getting close, some of them are hundreds of millions of years ahead.
Just think about that for a minute.

And they have nothing better to do than to abduct you while you sleep?

That is the catch, we don't really understand the entire situation of WHY,we can't see the bigger reason and picture. When people think of abductions we tend to think of an experiment or some kind of a sick game being played on us, but it's much much more complex than that.

It has to do with souls and afterlife's, scientifically we haven't even discovered man has a soul or proven there even is an afterlife. We don't see anything out of the 3D world and the funny thing is our world exists right in our heads. There are unbelievable places to go and beyond outside of 3D land.

What part of this makes sense?

Probably none of it, it's complex and hard to understand.
For this reason most of us are left in the dark.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Edit, Excellent, half my post wasnt submitted, will have to rewrite it.

Instead of viewing it as omnipotence, view it as a set of symptoms to diagnose.

An EM pulse will interrupt any electrical equipment you care to mention.

A sufficiently strong EM field tuned to the right frequencies can interfere with electrical brain wave activity. Most life on this planet runs from .5hz to 30/40hz

State Frequency range State of mind
Delta 0.5Hz - 4Hz Deep sleep
Theta 4Hz - 8Hz Drowsiness (also first stage of sleep)
Alpha 8Hz - 14Hz Relaxed but alert
Beta 14Hz - 30Hz Highly alert and focused

Most abductees report being turned off and on emotionally and physically. If you meddle in the human fuse box, you can trigger the chemical reactions for fear, sleep, hallucination, hypnotic states, intense focus and learning reception, you name it.

Some Skeptics claim "Oh you werent abducted, it was sleep paralysis." One might not call it coincidence that this is just the brain function activated during an abduction to allow control, one might call it providence. We are our own worst enemies after all perhaps.

An EM pulse in sufficient strength can even interfere with metal(Iron based) parts in mechanical applications.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic, or in this case, omnipotence.

[edit on 30/10/2008 by Gaderel]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Originally posted by ignorant_ape

So am i to assume that this theory falsifies claimed vids of " grey EBEs " ?

hey if they disrupt vid equipment - then the alleged grey vids must be fake right ? you cannot have it both ways

Most are fake, unless an EBE allows you to film it you will never capture it on film or video. I have never seen a real ET captured on film and browse youtube quite often. There is a secret on how you can tell a real ET from a fake. Oops

The military can disable all equipment with a touch of a button within a certain radius. You can imagine what kind of gidgets and gadgets black opps has. Now imagine what ET's can do.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
Most are fake, unless an EBE allows you to film it you will never capture it on film or video.

ah , exhibitionist aliens

The military can disable all equipment with a touch of a button within a certain radius.

cite please

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

They aren't omnipotent lol,

I don't even think they are "alien" in a true sense of the word

What you want to do, particularly if you have property, land etc...

Is get a Camera with a very long range lens and keep a light on in your room.

Set the Camera from a good football fields distance away and hide it very well. Keep it focused very tight through the window of the room you are in.

Actually, set it Inside a tree itself and use one of those xray tech vests to cover the camera aside from the lens to super shield it, they are flexible and should wrap around the camera

Also

There should be some way to set off a booby trap when a device encounters an em field

If you determine on tape your being abducted, I'd rig one of these devices, particularly a spear gun, something mechanical...

The prize would of course be to not just get the tape but to actually nail one of the little buggers

another good idea, would be to determine the time of abduction, have your computer and web cam set to record you while you sleep... BUT send the images out over the net

(oh this is good!)

Have a buddy long distance monitor the cam at the appropriate hour

when the camera goes dark have him put a call into 9-11 with your address and send the police out for additional verification

also

another good idea

expensive but doable, set up backup power in your basement and shield it again with led blankets or lead casing,

install a lock down security system in the house, set to use the back up power in the event of a power failure

repeat the web cam set up and police routine as above...

when the em shuts the power as the Grey/s enter your home on a few second delay... the steel shutters clamp down on all your windows SLAM!
and your doors all deadbolt

set it to electrify from the shielded back up power generator too just for good measure, buy you a little time as the Grey can't figure out why they get an electrifying experience whenever they touch the windows...

by that time the cops will arrive and you will have the Grey trapped with you inside the house

The Ufo will have to take off...

what you do is call in an assault by unknown assailants that might be armed and dangerous

so the cops respond super fast and in numbers

In most places they will send a helicopter too

The greys will either have to leave the Greys in the house behind or have a full confrontation with the law

It will still be next to impossible to extract their pal because the cops will be armed and in numbers, only so many they can probably mind meld or whatever at one time and you can expect as many as a dozen to show

Worse for the Greys if all those cops loose communications at once when they enter the zone

The Police will just send more cops...

10-12 cops falling of the radar will send

Every cop in range to your house

on approach the ufo's lights will be reported by radio before they enter the zone... if they get cut off... the response will be Massive, almost certainly Military, definitely swat and emergency response, which include antiaircraft rockets in some places...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

The equipment military and black opps have available (That came from ET's) works similar to that of an EMP.

Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP)

What Is EMP and How Is It Created?

The most important mechanism for Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) production is the ionization of air molecules by gamma rays generated. These gamma rays ionize the air molecules by interacting with the air molecules to produce positive ions and recoil electrons called Compton electrons. This pulse of energy, which produces a powerful electromagnetic field is called an electromagnetic pulse. EMP can also be produced from non-nuclear sources.

EMP has the potential to damage or destroy electronic devices over widespread areas. Electric power systems would also be at risk from surges produced by such weapons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is EMP Radioactive?

EMP is not radioactive, but a pulse of energy produced.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Are the Health Effects?

EMP has no known effect on living organisms, but can temporarily or permanently disable electrical and electronic equipment.

Note, they have the technology to shut down airplanes, engines, battery operated items, animals and humans via- brain shut down, parylization etc. The tech came from ET origin. Now imagine what ET's can do operating from other dimensions.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoyThe way I see it, if someone has the wire of a trail camera (not one of these NEW ones, but an older model) secured to their person, and ready to be pulled if they are moved, a mechanical camera would catch the person being abducted. Now, granted, it wouldn't STOP the abduction, but it would go a LONG way in proving you aren't crazy.
Why would it be so implausible to believe than an alien race, capable of successfully navigating light-years of interstellar space, wouldn't be able to easily overcome the technology of a race of, in comparison to them, Neanderthals?

I find it much more plausible than the idea of Human Beings outsmarting and conquering what is clearly a more capable and advanced race.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by argilla11]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Hi mopusvindictus,

Your plan might work if it's the black opps fronting as ET's for abductions.
They do have an on-going abduction-experimentation project and they even manufacturer a variety of little biological workers.

But if the real ET's show up, your toast.

p.s. I like your idea about planting a camera from a great distance away, like inside a neighbors house facing your window. I have never thought about it, who knows you might be able to get away with it.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
While you're at it you might try handcuffing yourself to the bedpost too

And leave a note asking politely that they cease and desist with the anal probes : /

you know i have always wondered why there are so many ET's that do anal probes...maybe the contactee had a fun, but guilt-ridden night of debauchery with the gay aliens, not grey aliens.

xul

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Tinfoil hat and a baseball bat is all you need.
Oh, and Coca Cola kills them instantly. They just explode.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join