It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Supporters in PA: "Bomb Obama" "Never vote for black"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is very shameful. It’s truly depressing that these people exist. I’m not all too surprised, we will have dumb bigots and that’s how it’s going to be. That these people focus their energy on these hateful things, I encourage that it be the further downfall of their success and captivity of their undeserved freedoms. As you can tell, I’m genuinely sick of the ignorance of many humans. It’s quite obvious that we can surpass these worldwide crises, if we acted unified. I guess my personal practice of respect and equality enhances my hate for these people. I’m quite joyous of my confidence in karma. What you send out always comes back out to bite you hard in the butt – and it 100% genuine justice. I give these lunatics a thumbs-down

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have to admit i don't like Obamas policies very much, he to me is just the lesser of two evils as McCain is truly awful and at least Obama is intelligent.

Despite not liking him much, i seriously hope no one ever manages to assassinate the guy, because doing so would result in massive turmoil, rioting and maybe even racial warfare. The people laughing about him dying havn't thought it through i don't think.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
How can we lead the world to freedom, unity, and peace...when we can't even do it here anymore?

Other countries are probably laughing at us right now saying "look at the stupid Americans who hate each other."

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Other countries are probably laughing at us right now saying "look at the stupid Americans who hate each other."

That's been going on for a very long time, America has been the butt of many jokes for years now. The last 8 years have been a standup comics dream.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by schrodingers dog

i went to the link and it just pauses at 2 seconds, i fast forward and then i hear no sound

That happens to me a lot here at ATS and YouTube. Get the download helper plugin for Firefox and you can download the file and watch it with the free app. called flp player.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

True enough, however I don't think there is any country or culture that doesn't suffer from the ugliness of ethnic or racial prejudice.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
LOL @ the hillbillies, trailor trash and old people who are still racists.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Its very sad to me when ignorant people make hateful comments about candidates for president. This has become a heated debate this year and emotions are high,however there is no excuse for this type of behavior. I am worried about Oama's safetey as Im sure many are. I just hope he doesnt get harmed, nor do I want anyone else to be harmned. This is an election not WWF wrestling.
I bet the Secret Service is working overtime.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This stuff is really ugly. I have been thinking about it though and I think it is actually good for the country that these videos are emerging. We were all going along thinking that the days of overt racism were all but over, how wrong we were. Now we see that America has a long way to go in these matters. Like any problem, it has to be identified before it is dealt with. Problem identified!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join