It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's for your own good, why McCain should not be in office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If you have other candidates besides Obama, well good for you, but you don't do you. Paul doesn't want to run as an independent so you're stuck with other third party candidates who even have less chances winning the election.

So.. here's the real reason why McCain should not be in office.

Limited Records Release Shows Why McCain’s Mental Health Is An Issue

Your choice though.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Sad I guess.Our options are slim at best.In a world where anyone could become president we are left with two choices.A madman or a fool

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Nobody can be certain of the future, who will be the best president of the US.
It's just to me, McCain is simply a more dangerous choice. Although it doesn't mean that Obama is guaranteed to be a good president of the US either.

[edit on Wed, 29 Oct 08 by Jazzyguy]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Answer yourself this ... What economic or congressionally postive actions has Obama done for this country?

Sarah Palin has more experience then Obama for the spot.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by SGSPatriot]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
We CAN gaurantee that Obama will do as he's told

we can be sure the same scum will still have their hands on the tiller, with Obama nothing more than another of the talking-head puppets the world has come to expect from the US

And we CAN be sure that running a dead-duck like McCain is simply more of the dead ducks Kerry and who was he .. Gore ?

You NEVER had a choice

that's probably the most difficult issue facing Americans

You haven't had a choice for years ... or is that 'never'

However, as usual, you have the ILLUSION of choice

and this .. this illusion .. is what drains off the pain and sense of pointlessness and keeps you going from day to day

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

I know it is doubtful.
And if Sarah is the one who's running, I can still tolerate that, but she's not.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I would gladly break my back for a few years helping this country regain its once proud image, under McCain

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Oh, I suspect that people actually do know how to throw off the shackles

suspect they know who those shackles are

and would desperately enjoy smashing those shackles to fragments

And, God willing, one day it will happen

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot
Answer yourself this ... What economic or congressionally postive actions has Obama done for this country?

Sarah Palin has more experience then Obama for the spot.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by SGSPatriot]

Gee, can we get anymore blanketly simplistic?

Also it's than, not then.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot
I would gladly break my back for a few years helping this country regain its once proud image, under McCain

Don't bother. If McCain wins, we will simply hate you Americans even more (and that includes more boycotts and prayers that your country goes deeper into the crapper). Prepare yourself to be the next Canada in the world stage.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
"It's for your own good, why McCain should not be in office"

When did the government ever consider my well being?

Also, choosing Obama over McCain is like saying,
” Should I drink the Drano, or should I drink the Pin sol?”

Both are going to kill me anyway so at this point what difference does it make?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
Oh, I suspect that people actually do know how to throw off the shackles

suspect they know who those shackles are

and would desperately enjoy smashing those shackles to fragments

And, God willing, one day it will happen

I doubt it. Most people enjoy their shackles. The people on this site are intellectual rebels. Most others prefer a strong hierarchy.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
John McCain deserves so much better than this. One doesn't have to like his politics to know that he is a good man and give him the respect he has earned. Even Obama gives him that much. As did Biden - before trading his integrity for the VP slot. And as do Bill and Hillary Clinton.

McCain has once again proven his strength and character throughout this long election season. When his campaign was declared dead in the water during the primaries, McCain did what he had to do and kept fighting the good fight. He's had every disadvantage, while Obama has had every advantage, but like the war horse he is, McCain kept the boots to the ground and marched forward with dignity and determination.

McCain will make a damn fine President, and will bring honor back to this great nation. He and Palin will clean out the dead and rotting elements in Washington, establish energy independence with both new and established sources, keep our taxes low and promote prosperity, defend and protect us from our enemies, and continue working with leaders across the world to make it a better place for all. And he will do it with principles, integrity, and respect.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Both are going to kill me anyway so at this point what difference does it make?

If you really believe that's the case perhaps leaving the country is the only option.

Unless you're still willing to tolerate whoever the next president will be.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join