posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:03 PM
I know this isn't mythological or some groundbreaking conspiracy, but I'd couldn't find any information about this elsewhere.
I just found this groovy looking beetle hanging outside my window this afternoon here in Sao Paulo, Brazil, where I'm currently stationed for work.
The first time I saw this thing was a month ago, inside my apartment's public pool, and now it's outside my 6-stories-up apartment window and I have
no idea how it got there.
Here's what I learned from observing and playing around with it it.
- Most of the time it's completely motionless, and only moves every 10-15 minutes.
- It's antennas move when he walks.
- It's body, when motionless, WILL NOT MOVE no matter what you do to him. I tried poking it with a stick, burning it with a match for a brief second,
and dripping water. It simply doesn't movie unless it wants to.
- The feet are yellow, and have some sticky substance that allow it to goad to walls or whatever surface.
- You can see some visible eyes, but they don't blink at all.
- It's nose kinda resembles an elephant
- It can breath in water, as it was floating motionless in the pool when I found it.
- No visible mouth, I think it feeds from that big nose.
Pictures in next post ---
Thanks a bunch, mates!
Edit*: Click the images for larget view.
[edit on 29-10-2008 by gunslingerjoe]