It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien - extraterrestrial or Genetically engineered life form?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I would like the chance to discuss and find other views/data on the origins for some of our “aliens” – I already have been collecting an interesting set of information that I cannot layout here in one go but it raises a scary question...

Are physical Alien contact experiences dealing with true ET’s, or Earth engineered life forms, or a confused mix of both?

Some points to spark thought....
a) Prior to late 60’s most reported alien encounters were not the species called “the Greys”, rather many other types from very small creatures to big ones, including “blonds”
b) Suddenly the “Grey’s” become the predominant alien encounter species the “standard alien”
c) There has been a lot of “Theory” that ET contact grew as a result of nuclear weapons being used/tested creating direct ET interest
d) There has been a lot of Theory that the US rejected relationship with a benign set of ET’s
e) There has been a lot of Theory that the US embraced a relationship with “Grey” type ET’s for technology sharing and allowing abductions – hence the sudden predominance of GREY’s about and high level of abductions in the US
f) There has been a lot of stories of there being many kinds of “grey”
g) There are quite a few stories of underground “black budget” facilities engineering /growing “greys” or something similar
h) Stories about Peasmore and Montauk etc - talk of genetic human hybrids being used as programmable life forms for carrying out specific tasks – the hidden army and cover for covert operations – human activity “false flagged” as ET’s
i) Dr Jonathon Reeds encounter – DNA tests showed Human/Dolphin/Turtle genetic hybrid
j) Stories and theories of false flag planned alien attacks
k) Stories of Human people involved with abductions, which started out as a “grey” encounter – suggestion that there are “black ops” genetic experimentation going on, being kept hidden by fronting it as “alien abductions”

That just to wet the appetite.... A lot of theory, some strong data, some eyewitness accounts, some ex-base employee accounts (spoke with one first hand)... Nothing can be proved, but here is the big deal....

Are we dealing with ET’s or another Human created “black budget” scenario (maybe tangled up with the NWO) to use genetically engineered “Aliens” as the means to hide the truth, and eventually create fear to help deal with the population at large ? What have other people stumbled across / experienced / found out ?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I dont believe the "greys" are a recent or US centric phenomenon. please see one of my earlier posts on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
there is also the theory that the "greys" are us, but thousands year away from now. (maybe not thousand but even closer)

because humans have to adjust to differences in earth, or something really bad happened (nucleair) i dunno.

that is also a theory

I dont know where they are from, i think they exist because there are too many eye witness cases, they cant all be lying?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
You summed up the history of alien contact just about spot on I think.

After many years of study I think the grey types are both genetic recreations of thier selves like a home grown worker and the true grey.

I believe the grey types are not from the same part of thier galaxy but like us humans on this planet there are many different culters spread far and wide through out the universe.

Until all is released? I believe there are many more different races that have not touched this planet yet and thats not counting the Heinz 57?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
My opinion is that the grays are a cover for manmade technology.

They have become to mainstream. If anything they are manmade shells of life with no real life of there own, sort of like robots.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to
post by sjb5000

Are physical Alien contact experiences dealing with true ET’s, or Earth engineered life forms, or a confused mix of both?

All of the above.

ET's clone, hybrid and create all kinds of worker type beings both biological and mechanical forms.

Most encounters involve the smaller worker type beings that are created by the ET's themselves, they are nothing more than a robot to them like a computer or machine would be to us, engineered for a specific task.

These beings or drones are like super computers connected with hive minds because they were programmed to be like this, they don't show emotions and their brain by design does not need an individual or soul to pilot them, they have both modified biological parts in some cases mechanical and are nothing more than programs that perform a task, that goes for both the mechanical and biological drones. They use both among others.

g) There are quite a few stories of underground “black budget” facilities engineering /growing “greys” or something similar.

As far as black opps go that work closely with certain groups of ET's,(I couldn’t tell you which specific groups but the greys are definitely on the list) they have been shown how to clone and duplicate all kinds of worker beings both biological and mechanical. They experiment and create both through cloning, test-tube, reproduction/hybrid and all types--- animals, humans, ET DNA, and a combination of all of the above including mixing mechanical with biological.

i) Dr Jonathon Reeds encounter – DNA tests showed Human/Dolphin/Turtle genetic hybrid.

Think of all the animals, birds, fish, insects in the world and start getting creative in interbreeding/mixing because that is what black opps has been doing for a long time now. You name it--it’s probably been experimented on.

k) Stories of Human people involved with abductions, which started out as a “grey” encounter – suggestion that there are “black ops” genetic experimentation going on, being kept hidden by fronting it as “alien abductions”

The black opps themselves have their own separate agenda and they have been using these biological grey type being workers for their own purpose, they are involved in many of the abduction case/scenarios and also insert their own type of implants. For testing, experiments, in some cases mind control-- MILABS--all I know is they do have their own ongoing experimentation program. Most people will mix up these encounters with real ET encounters, of course that is intentional.

Black opps do not have ET abilities only tech so would use a beam to shut down an abductee via through wave frequency signals sent directly to the human brain, this causes parallelization followed by a shut down of the brain, they have also been known to use drugs via injection and will perform the same type of procedures described in most abduction cases when performing implants--inserting a device up through the nose into the brain or by other methods, black opps have flying saucers or ET craft just like the ET’s however not as sophisticated in fact not even close, nevertheless extraterrestrial looking to us with mind blowing gidgets and gadgets inside--- ET's do not use needles to insert implants-- ET implants are alive and can automatically attach themselves to a living organism or human via the nerve system so can enter into the body in ways an abductee would not even feel or become aware of. Black opps also use memory control technology, most abductees will have altered memories, changed or erased memories of experiences.

You may have heard reports from some abductees seeing military onboard a ship including other humans, in some cases germans or other military various groups. While onboard ET craft you would typically encounter the ET’s themselves not the worker beings alone nor would you find military humans standing around in the background, this of course depends on what ET species we are talking about.

e) There has been a lot of Theory that the US embraced a relationship with “Grey” type ET’s for technology sharing and allowing abductions – hence the sudden predominance of GREY’s about and high level of abductions in the US

The US among others have embraced relationships with not only the greys but a variety of many ET species. (Each one seems to have a separate need and agenda)

For those of you who believe ET’s are nothing more than a cover-up for government and military top secret operations you might want to put 2 and 2 together and consider.
We didn’t come from horses and wagons to spaceships so quickly.
Just look at history and how we have progressed over thousands of years then BOOM horses, cars, airplanes, spaceships do a little math and figure it out.

Are we dealing with ET’s or another Human created “black budget” scenario (maybe tangled up with the NWO)

All of the above and more!.

top topics

join