It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dual nature of RH negative blood and beyond.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Does anyone have any mathematical thesis that they would like to post?

From Chaos Theory

Order and Chaos, the dual nature of the universe and what it has to do with blood is something that I have yet seen discussed so here are some thoughts. I have studied chaos theory and philosophies for the past 8 years and my studies and thought have always opened up a deeper understanding of the world and all the mechanics behind the machine (societal reference), and the earth, and existence.

I think that our minds are capable of anything imaginable; anything our brains can create. Whether or not we can comprehend it is mostly the challenge in my mind as to whether or not we can carry it out.

I know that I have psychic abilities and I sense them in many people. I know that I can see a different spectrum of light or energy than I have previously in my life. I have developed the ability to comprehend what is being presented to me with all senses and see the thoughts in an extra dimensional way. An example of this is when I watch political coverage on TV, the person speaking morphs in my mind depending on what is said as to see what they feel and see the feelings as 4 dimensional images, movements and relative time logistics, all which mend into a non linear organism made with my thought to become a moment of transience where I can just watch the thought from outside my mind and out side of my control of it, and I contemplate, understand and feel the magnitude of the complexity of this being. This has allowed my cognition to take on chaotic patterns and with out any effort translate the bits and pieces of information into a unified sense, which is what I call Order.

Now as being RH- I can use this ability of cognition to see those whom are RH positive.

The natural order plays to the masses, and then the masses play to the chaos that has played to the reasoning that humans have sought because of the inability to be unified. The facets of society are far to complex to lay out completely here but I will abbreviate.
When people are confused what do they usually do? Trial and error to create understanding and ease. Trial and error is chaotic and then after a while naturally we understand the order of what ever it is we are trying to learn. Many thoughts have the eventuality of fewer thoughts. This is where blood becomes a factor.

If there are many Positive blood types then the equation I stated above says that there will be fewer Positive blood types.
But that doesn't make sense. I look at it as a pattern of alien decent. Alien to the earth prior to RH- Genetic sequence, could have just been a change in the sun for all I know, but that question remains... Where did it start. So even without an answer we can have some insight here.

The one unique trait of Humans is that we follow the pattern of a virus. Perhaps the RH- is a correction of this viral pattern. A way to evolve beyond this realm we are suffering, otherwise eventually we would all be gone as a virus that has no more host. We know through history people with the extrasensory and higher cognition have changed it no matter how chaotic we became. That is why we are still here. Yet the viral pattern is evolving, hence the mass population of humans. We are aliens to the earth according to the biological definition of the earths natural equilibrium.

Do we cast a shadow on the masses as the masses cast shadows on the earth? If so why? And if not then why are we somehow different and have the great inquisition that is rejected by those who are not RH-, why do our questions not die, in order to become part of the masses, to be unified? Are we the protectors, the guardians of an alien pattern to the planet or a natural one?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Taiten

I have a keen interest in the subject of blood. I am afraid I will have to read this a couple of more times with seveal hour breaks in between. I think I understand where you are going with your theory of order out of chaos and how negatives are the future direction.

I do believe that negatives have certain traits and abilities, the intuitive, empathic and psychic and given RH negative is a recessive type and positive is not plays into your theory.

I don't suppose you would mind slowing down your brain and explain this for a dummy like me?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Interesting read. Would be cool with more from your point of view.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I will delve into this more, I have a habit of over stating with too much info at once, I very much appreciate your interest.

Later I promise.

I can say that I feel a movement coming out of this time, especially since Obama is the 44th president elect now.

This is significant in my argument. Will be back soon to explain.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
you are not alone. we have experienced similar feelings and we see through the masses and identify with the ones who have this gift. It can almost be recognized through the eyes. I believe it is all connected, it relates to a master theory. It all feels so close lately like one by one we are waking up again. You see traces of it in pop culture. It "pops" through our pop consciousness in the form of symbols and colors, animal references, and themes etc. Look at the clock, are you seeing 2:22 or 1:11 or 12:12 or 3:33 more lately etc.? seems like time is speeding up and we are coming exponentially closer to an "awakening". Sounds crazy, I know, but I started out as a skeptic and one by one, events keep happening to show us something.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Taiten

Hello, I have almost all the traits and am AB-. Is there any information that i can learn to enhance any of these ability's?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is interesting. I don't really understand why RH- rate would augment though. Wouldn't RH+ augment as time passes if RH- is recessive? I feel we would all get AB+ in the end with a chaotic mixing of genes. What do you think is the meaning of such an evolution?

top topics

join