It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do with this New World Order Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I have done a lot of research on this topic. Some makes sense, some is way out there. But there is one thing i can't get over? How dreadful and horrific is sounds. There are many more aspects to think about when it comes to this topic. I'm sure everyone knows how this NWO is going to work, if not, go look it up because whether or not you believe it is always a smart idea to know what peole talk aboout behind all the news broadcasts.

Back to my questions.

-Why would anyone want to actually take that reponsibility into thier own hands?
I'm quite sure they already have enough power in thier hands through others to get thier ego boost. Why would these families duch as the Rothschilds, Rockefeller, and other royal families want to take that inot thier hands. Yes, i admit that thier are way to many people on this and something needs to be done like a restriction on births from families for a couple years. Enslaving people, these families and people have the money to sare some change for servants, should be no problem to them.
This entire task of taking over the world has to be extremely stressful and tidious, why would any want to do it the horrible way?

-The earth is simply to big to have a select few rule it.
Supposedly this NWO wants to kill off 93% of the world population. Thats killing 5.5 billion people and leaving 500 million people on earth. There is no possible way for that to happend way. although, if they try they would get a majority but a lot of people would go and hide starting to groups for themselves and one day rebel. Not to mention our society today how strong, intelligent, and violent we all are.
Rome and Alexander the Great couldn't thier entire world back than which was significantly smaller, what makes people think they can today?

-Aren't people more intellligent than this?
Especially these people who had connections and access to the most prestiges schools with some of the most influential minds of today. When you look at our society, you can look around and see that violence is caused mostly by people with no intelligence who are extremely desparate and in some cases do it for thier so called "family," like gangs. People especially with bright futures certainly don't do stuff like this and usually come from good, moral families.

What I'm getting at is some things certainly don't click with the more popular conspiracy stories.

Please, elaborate on what you think.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It's not so much the "taking over" of the world, they've already done that. It's more that they're in danger of losing power to Alternative energy solutions, the alternative media is blossoming, and people are finding alternatives to pharmaceuticals.
There is a great awakening taking place, they simply want to stop this to stay in power.
It's not a New World Order anyway, it's the Old Order trying to consolidate and confirm their grip on the world.

"When you look at our society, you can look around and see that violence is caused mostly by people with no intelligence who are extremely desparate and in some cases do it for thier so called "family," like gangs."

Street crime and social unrest is nothing compared to the violence caused by the planetary war machine. While most front-line soldiers come from humble backgrounds, I guarantee you that the majority of wars started and arms dealt are by very rich, polite, well mannered people who went to the very best schools and speak with impeccable accents.
But as far as doing it for your "family" and the gang mentality, you're right there.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by HiAliens]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
In order to understand the New World Order fully, you must understand that it has its roots in the Mystery Religion. You must do research into Mystery Schools and what's called The Great Work of the Ages. Some say, "It's not about money. They print the money. It's about power." Well, yes, it's about power, but at it's core, it's dominated by the Big Idea, the Great Work. It is first and foremost a New RELIGIOUS World Order, and secondly a political-economic world order. It's been passed down by the "illumined" or "enlightened" since ancient times. Some may disagree with me, but I believe that unless you have a firm grasp on the religious aspect of the New World Order, you are taking it all out of context.

I recommend reading works from people like Albert Pike, Manley P. Hall, Helena Blavatsky, and Alice Bailey. These are some of the most important and influential minds behind this movement.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The New World Order is the same as the old world order. The issue is keeping control of the world in the hands of the few, instead of the many. By controling banking, energy , information etc. a group can , in effect, take over the world. Its suprising how little it takes to keep people in the dark. Most folks picture "enslavement" as chains and collars, when its as easy as keeping them watching tv, or playing video games. Im sure the NWO loves the upswing in childhood obesity rates. More kids watching tv or the internet means less people paying attention the what is really going on in the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Also remember that these people use fear based psychological control and conditioning mechanisms, so not all of the NWO stuff will turn out to be real. What is important to focus on is the whole concept and the undersireability of it all, exactly how many people they manage to kill is not the main focus.

Besides, there is also the seeding of a new religion to be thought of, their mid term plan seems to be to seed chaos, fake the apocalypse if you will, so they can present their prophets and messiahs as saviours to us all, and stay on top. They don't wan't to just kill us, they want the survivors to adore them. The NWO stuff is as much about religion as it is about geopolitics. It's as much about psychology as it is about monopoly. And, in the end of the day, these sociopaths will take as much as they can get, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyFox_79

I've said this many times before on ATS, but I will happily say it again;

For me, blaming something called NWO is like blaming your troubles on God's plan or something like that. It is an easy way out to point your fingers at something vague and unspecified. This obsession has created an enormous myth about NWO and the Illuminati- a myth that would, not surprisingly, fit any movie script of today...

The Illuminati did exist at one point in history and Wiesshaupt is a historical caracter, but if this organisation is still up and running it needs some long awaited confirmation. And as it is with all secret societies- the myths around them tend to outshine the facts.

To me personally, the NWO is just a concept for what happens when major corporations are in conspiracy with goverments. It is also a concept for the "Orwellian" reality we are facing today as a part of the "war on terror" and so on. So, even I use the term NWO as a conception for when the goverments tend to look after their own hood rather than taking care of the citisens who gives them the opportunity to rule- a conception of the goverments stab in the back.

But NWO is most probably not a specific society with some "great plan". The logic mind speaks against that, just as you say in your first post here. First of all there are too much rivalry inbetween goverments world wide and the depopulation theory is just straight out paranoid. What would an alledged oranization like NWO have to win on depopulation? What would the queen bee gain from killing its minions?

But greed does exist, and malplaced power does exist, but that is also the core of the conspiracy- greed and stupidity. If there really was a NWO I think we would notice that alot more. But I have to add that I surely believe that the idea of a real life NWO is a wet dream for many of this planets elite, but nothing more than that- a dream...maybe.

One more fact that seems to blow up the NWO-conspiracy is that outside USA and the EU, there are little trace of this concept. But the goverments in the before mentioned are becoming more and more totalitarian so we better keep an eye on that. Still, the dialogue between the US and the EU are frosty at times- also a sign that a united NWO-goverment is extremely hard to make into reality.

A funny thing to point out as well is that here in europe some years ago we were aching to join the EU and thinking of it as a great problem solver and a long awaited bringer of unity to our divided countries- but now as it has become a full-time running machinery we cry "NWO! NWO!" and regret everything...
Me personally think that the closer we can come, to erase the borders and live together on the planet as one, the better. And that one single group consisting of some shady blood-line yet to be proven is highly unlikely, almost absurd.

We must identify the problems in another, more efficient way that just giving in for theories. The problems we face today are not theories- they are in practice and must be dealt with more head-on than just talk, talk, talk...talk that seems to be the core of the NWO-conspiracy.

Conspiracies exist, and have existed throughout history many times- that is the hard cold truth, but one in this magnitude...no. Some people also tend to bring in the Masons on this seems to be grasping for straws.

I am ready to debate this to the bitter end and I have an open mind.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You're wrong of course. The NWO is a tangible phenomenon, as it is linked to elitism and a ruling class which has a culture distinct to that of the common man. While any number of concrete assertations regarding it may turn out to be false or just half truths, anyone who investigates seriously is forced to accept that there is a network of elitist individuals who pull the strings of the world. While they may directly control little they influence much, and this allows for them to have a geopolitical perspective and to plan out the course of history with a large degree of success. These people are tied into occult knowledge, occult not necesserily because it is metaphysical, but just because it is hidden, and I do assert that at it's core it is basically unscrupulous political science that has been developed over history as techniques to enslave and exploit their fellow men.

Any rational man will realise there is no need or even reason for society to be so hierarquical. It is not "natural" in the sense that it is inevitable, yet throughout history we have had it develop again and again, and to me there is a certain elitist streak in humanity, possibly tied to ruling bloodlines that happen to think in longer timeframes than the general population, an elitist streak that has conspired to stay in power again and again throughout history, till we reach the NWO in the XXIst century.

And nothing illustrates what I have said more than the history of money and the banking system.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
You're wrong of course.

Haha, yes of course!

The NWO is a tangible phenomenon, as it is linked to elitism and a ruling class which has a culture distinct to that of the common man. While any number of concrete assertations regarding it may turn out to be false or just half truths, anyone who investigates seriously is forced to accept that there is a network of elitist individuals who pull the strings of the world. While they may directly control little they influence much, and this allows for them to have a geopolitical perspective and to plan out the course of history with a large degree of success.

I can agree with that, partly. NWO to me is elitism on high level and I know that there are shadow goverments out there, aka lobbyism. A network might very well be in place and anyone owning or controlling a major corporation must understand the value of networking to gain success. But this is just known as capitalism and businessmanship. The part that speaks against a NWO in this situation is that all major companies thrive on competition. This is what brings the market forward. If you don't imply that there is also a massive cartel out there too? Such exists as well, some of them in the plain open such as the oil-cartel.
But to plan history ahead is so extremely hard due to the fact that a big part of our history and future are based on circumstances, most of them extremely hard to predict, and the will of the people. Govements worldwide try sometimes to brain-wash their population through propaganda and such, but the bigger part of the public can see through this, especially if they would make a move to "tighten the grip". Thus, I don't think about NWO the way you do.

These people are tied into occult knowledge, occult not necesserily because it is metaphysical, but just because it is hidden, and I do assert that at it's core it is basically unscrupulous political science that has been developed over history as techniques to enslave and exploit their fellow men.

But is it not more logic that any type of goverment benefits so much more on happy campers rather than subdued slaves? The enslavedment of today I think has so much more to do with the general "consumption lifestyle" and materialistic thinking imposed by capitalism, not by some evil masterminds who wants to "rule the world" in some comic bookish way.

Any rational man will realise there is no need or even reason for society to be so hierarquical. It is not "natural" in the sense that it is inevitable, yet throughout history we have had it develop again and again, and to me there is a certain elitist streak in humanity, possibly tied to ruling bloodlines that happen to think in longer timeframes than the general population, an elitist streak that has conspired to stay in power again and again throughout history, till we reach the NWO in the XXIst century.

Yes, I agree that the hierarquical is wrong and the first thing we must do away with to come to terms with the issues distorting this world. And it is also true that no-one who has reached a powerful position in goverments or corporations thinks about the time when they have to give in for someone or something else. Power corrupts and abosulte power corrupts absolutely, but to stay in power you have not only to depend on your own skills but also many many default occurances in the world. Not everything can be predicted so far ahead that you can secure you place in power for the coming 500 years. No empire last that long- it hasn't before and it won't happen in the future- it is just the way things work. And if you are competent enogh to reach a position required to enter an alleged NWO in the way you describe it must be educated enough to understand this. The only exceptions to this might be royal families, such as the brittish, but their glory days are passed when losing most of their colonies.

And nothing illustrates what I have said more than the history of money and the banking system.

No, nothing illustrates the opposite more than bringing in the banking system into the debate.
As we can see, the banking system is not at all flawless, as we can see. It is wounrable and dependent on a market that can swing either way all of a sudden.
I do agree though that when talking about the NWO as I see it, the world bank is a typical example of malplaced power controlled by pure corruption and greed to the most extreme limit.
Still, this is when I totally debunk the idea of a classic NWO-concept; that the banking system should be in charge of all the things connected to the traditional notion of NWO; depopulation, food control, drug control, blah blah blah... I don't say that non of those are in practice, I just say that the banking system corrupts the banking system, the food market corrupts the food market and so forth. Most likely not in connection, or that has to be drawn out for me real clear if I was to swallow it.

Please go on, I want to discuss this more!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's not much of a discussion, because you can easily and convincingly be countered in your key points:

1) Companies do not thrive on competition. They survive competition to become monopolies. And the coalesce into each other to become economic groups. And they usually end up being owned by the same people that control the money supply. Money has gravity, and the more money you have the more you can leverage it into actual property, at least untill the population realises it's just worthless paper tokens and they have been had. This also answers to the history of banking btw, banking, since the very start has been used to coalesce the property of nations into elitist hands, sometimes with generational plans made by banking families, which is why you see the same names heading them up now as you did lending money to Napoleon.

2) Culture is a product of media, to a large degree. We are consumers in part because the elite want us entertained and distracted and dumbed down, so they use all their leverage to keep us that way. They don't want us either happy or sad, they want us subdued, so that our property rights, which happen to be based on an idea of social justice, do not challenge theirs, which are won out of a historic circumstance of amoral plundering, warmongering, theft, traffic and the exploitation of the masses through hierarquical fear based religious constructs.

3) The banking system is not the numbers on the screens, it's the rights, the credits, the debt. It's the actual property of material wealth. You can crash a whole system and leave almost everyone pennyless, but if the guys that were on top, let's make up a name for them, like Rothschild, stay on top or even expand their influence, then it was a successfull business venture. I'll let you decide if reality mirrors this model. As for me I have realised the people on top are many things, but vulnerable to financial crisis is not one of them.

4) As for the connection, well, all you have to do is correlate the names in politics with the names in business with the names in secret societies with the names in banking with the names in royalty (property rights) and take into account family links. Soon you will realise these people are a social class. The superclass as someone has put it. If these people basically control everything why is it hard to understand they would do everything to keep their influence? Greed knows but one path, the road to more. And all of society, in almost all sectors, suffers a hierarquical distribution and compartmentalization, where the people at the top do their best to get the people at the bottom to do their bidding for the least amount of retribution possible. And if you go all the way to the top you'll likely find something like a family owning half the worlds wealth. Why? Because they didn't get to the "top" by being nice, they got their by selling their very souls...

But that last line is the only real bit of personal speculation in this post, the rest is very much reality. You are on the right track, you already admit in your post enough to accept the concepts I propose here, you already realise that there is something rotten, so to speak. Now you just have to tie it together with the correct interpretation of history and a realisation of the nature and motivations of the elitist sociopath, as well as their true sphere of influence and their modus operandi. What you will end up with, if you are intelectually and intuitively honest, is a NWO type conspiracy scenario.

But you have to do that legwork yourself, as I can tell you how it is till I am blue in the face, but for you to really accept it you have to look and see for yourself.

The good news is once you realise how this works you will realise just how much better the average human being is than previously thought of, because we really do need a lot of effort to be dragged into this mess.

Peace.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Nice post, I'll
that.

Maybe I just want this not to be true, but at the same time I want it to be because I love sticking it up to the man, and this classic NWO idea would be the man of all men.

My sceptisism is based on the following;
I personally have no experience of this NWO-talk, besides the talk.
I live in Sweden and up in here everything is as mellow as ever.
All too many nuts (you are excluded) keep feeding me all the NWO-this and NWO-that until my ears and eyes go sore. Besides, I consider myself a free individual in charge of my own life and I live it far away from the general consumption/materialistic way of life, this I also take great pride in it but it is no biggie for me because the general commercial methods don't stick on me. I have a very spiritual approach on life so I consider such issues to be of "mortal" origin and therefore of less importance. I believe that if there would be a "real" NWO, the joke is on them.

And also the main factor; I have a hard time accepting this idea of "depopulation" because I can't bring any sense to that, and that part of the debate you have yet left untouched! Ha-ha!

Then people tend to bring in chemtrails and flouride in the water and drugs in food and whatnot as well. The debate becomes a little hard to swallow for me.
What would major banking have to do with flouride in the water and depopulation? I have a hard time tieing that together.

I still say the conspiracy is greed and disrespect for the fellow man.
But it is the way you say it, they have lost their souls in the quest for insane, unspendable assets.
Still, take the head Rothchild, dress him off naked and put him in the Amazon djungle and see what happens to Mr. NWO...he will perish. That is why they don't impress me much.

I won't go as far as to say that I am turning around on this one, but I said in the first post that I will have an open mind and that promise I will keep.

If I was, theoretically, to investigate this alleged "blood-line", where do I aquire the names from credible, non-conspiracy sources?

Hey! What about Muslims and Islamic banking?
The world contains alot of Muslems, and according to them, taking out interest is "haram" and therefore forbidden. Are they out of reach for the NWO? Do I smell a flaw here???

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You brought 3 questions, depopulation, muslim banking and credible sources. I'll take each one in turn:

1) Depopulation is something I am not sure exactly what they are doing. There are plenty of freudian outbursts of elitist personas that show they do have a contempt for anyone out of their social class, and history has shown that they are not beyond killing a few dozen million people. Ted Turner with his "worthless eaters" comment and Prince Phillip with his "I want to come back as a virus" comment come immediately to mind. Then you have UN documents and Alex Jones constantly raving about this...
But these people play both hands in a card game, and they do need a subordinate population. And programmed controlled genocide is something insanely difficult and risky to pull off with plausible deniability. Also, these folk control religion, and for religion you need a fear based cultural backdrop to get the sheep in the pen...
That these people are genocidal maniacs I have little doubt. Whether it goes as far as programmed depopulation I do not know. But do realise the whole flouride thing is real. Do realise there is a ton of shady stuff going with the vaccine program. So while they might not actually be killing you, there is without a doubt a very negative public health aspect to the NWO conspiracy.
I don't pretend to know everything, I can see the cat's tail, but how big a cat it is I don't know. If I were to guess I would guess they are trying to kill as many as possible, but doing a bad job of it, although with a lot of success in reducing the quality and length of life and empoverishment of the middle class.

2) Muslim Banking: If they can't control it they will destroy it. I suspect they control a lot of the banking in the muslim world and will try and destroy and take over the rest. Most of the muslim world is a part and has always been a part of the control system. Divide and conquor is not new, and it goes back to the creation of the religions themselves... Persia may be different. Remember that if you don't belong to the fractional reserve nation empire you are automatically a rogue nation full of terrorists. This is the reality behind international relations, they are lawless powerplays focused on letting the banksters gain influence and tie up those last populations not yet financially enslaved into the debt based currency model. If CNN is against a country you can almost be sure it dosen't have fractional reserve banking and is not part of the elitist financial swamp.

3) Credible sources: If the whole world is run by a mafia that has it's tentacles everywhere, who exactly is a credible source? I can drop a few names, but you have to use your own judgement, as naturally none of them will be right about everything and all of them will be rejected or ignored by establishment. You have to coalesce the information and on your own responsability build your own belief system. Here are some names: Alex Jones, David Icke, Micheal Tsarion, Webster Tarpley, Jeff Rense, Ralph Nader and Jordan Maxwell. From the works of these guys you'll find endless references and other names if you so wish to. Each has a slightly different take, probably because none of them naturally sees the whole picture. But from the mix of them you'll end up with a picture similar to the one I painted for you.
Remember, "credible source" is an establishment term, and really means "psuedointellectual authority" or "truth dictator". You need to read both sides of any argument and try and find the truth in the middle, most of the time.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hmmm... I don't know what to think really.

That Prince Phillip quote is just disgusting. Does that qualify as pure evil?

No, still not buying that. But I would accually like a depopulation in favour of Mother Earth. But that stuff will take care of itself in time, if the NWO are up to something in that direction it needs not to sweat. It will come one way or another. I'm still taking that as paranoia.
And I don't trust the UN anyway, NWO or not.

Controlling religion might work for Christianity, luckily enough I am not one of them and I don't intend to become one either so I won't sweat that. I am already pretty aware of that religion being one big scam anyways.
The religion I turn to is based on respect and universial peace, not fear since I am not afraid.

Up here in Scandinavia and the rest of Europe in general we are all becoming healthier for each year and the life expectancies are increasing.

Muslim banking can't be crushed. They also need to borrow cash every once in a while. And you can't take it over because it is against their religion and changing the major pillar of Islam is not likely at all.

Ralph Nader is pretty credible, but Icke...haha, "icke" means like "no-no" or " no way" in swedish so that speaks for itself.

But that is the problem, I have been digging and sniffing around. At one point I was pretty conviced...but as time passed at most traces went cold I just gave it up and decided to put my money elsewhere.

I'll give you a chance to counter this, if you are willing. Otherwise it's "fighters return to your corners"...

Peace and light.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Raud]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm in the rest of Europe, and I don't really see the getting healthier trend. Not as bad as the states, for sure, but I have the feeling they are cooking the books a bit regarding healthcare statistics. I'm expecting it to get worse in the near future due to a mix of chemical intoxication and malnutrition, with a possible sideorder of biowarfare through a fake bird flu virus.

The muslim banking thing I don't get really, most muslim countries if anything are more elitist than the west. They are already in the NWO control matrix, just because they don't wear suits dosen't mean they don't interface with our own sociopaths. Remember Bush holding hands with a saudi prince? A picture tells a thousand words.

Icke knows a lot and paints an accurate overview. I think he's right about a lot of things and I'm guessing his lack of credability has kept him alive, as nobody shoots the court jester.

It's inevitable that sooner or later you'll hit a cold lead, the people at the top won't be dumb enough to leave direct links to themselves, they are masters at avoiding accountability. But if you chose a conspiracy based mindset the world makes more sense and all you have to do is follow the money to get a decent perspective on who "rules" the world. Just don't look at it as if it were a government, think of it more as a mob, where legitimate businesses front up illegitimate ones.

Or do you actually think almost all the world's top politicians and statesmen are really that dumb that during a whole century they just happened to drop us pratically in the same place we started in before WWI? We either learn history or repeat it, as the cliche goes...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
(why the hell doesn't the "reply to" feature work???)

Yeah, maybe I jumped the gun about that health thing, but you know as well as I do that the UK (you are from there right?) health is in sereious trouble, but it's not like they are not trying to fight that so hard that it backfires; people just get sick of all the health talk, now that's fine irony!

I don't think we need to fake any virus, science is fighting its arse off to hold back all the pandemics lined up for us. SARS, H5N1, Ebola, HIV, mutated TBC...give it some time... Getting worse in the future is pretty obvious. We will get what we deserve.

Yes, much of the Muslim world is pretty elitistic, but I would not say more or less than any other world. It's all gone pretty rotten. But their wealth is based on oil, not banking.
Their banking system is built on this idea:
You need to take a loan ey? And you are muslim ey? Well, since we can't take any interest, becuse that is "haram", you must say what you want to buy and the bank will add a fixed fee then you pay off the loan but with no interest rates. I would prefer that really.
But the Saudies and the US are old friends, that is no secret.

Yes, we are in almost the same position as before the first world war, but now we have democracies and not monarchies and most of all we have a pretty well functioning peace keeping system called the European Union.

OT: added you to my friends list, hope you don't mind.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Raud]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
No, I am in Portugal, but I do know the UK situation fairly well.

Won't really comment much more on Islamic banking, I don't know the situation well enough. But the whole islamic world seems to be under a banking siege as part of this global credit crunch. So maybe you're right and they are being attacked financially because of what you say, I heard Dubai has hit very hard times.

Well, I'll just add one more thing, sure, a lot of things have got better, but if you look at it closely you'll realise that the things that have got better are not because of how we organise society and who we put in charge, but despite them. If we by any chance have an awakening big enough to topple sociopathic elitism the world will change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 200, because the technology to do so is in the patent books and the will do to so is in the middle classes of the world.

Thanks for the friend list. Later.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Islamic banks that are hit hard are more or less the ones working on a much higher level I guess. The "Halal" ones are just small potatoes...

Yes, the fact remains, if we shall take action against any malfunctioning govermental system, the time is just about right now.

I thought you were from UK because your english is bloody better that mine even!!!

Gotta go now. Tomorrow.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Reply to Zepherian

Hey man, dunno if you gonna read this, or anyone else for that sake, but I am willing to cut you some slack...

I get the idea now. The one in major banking is the one who admits loans to major loan takers, i.e. major corporations. And with big banking I say IMF, Federal Reserve and players of that scale.

It is not unlikely that these people are networking (the heads of these banks and institutions) to approve some companies some benefits so that they might make things happen so to speak...

It is not unlikely either that maybe one or more of these people are excentrics and into some occult stuff (Bohemian Grove). Some of them might as well be members of the Free Masons.
Still, this is just assumptions and one should be veeery careful with such.

So, as you said, the one who sits on the source of most of the worlds cash is the one with all the aces on their hand... With that in mind, it is very easy to guess that some of them might be a little power-crazy by now, especially since some of them in these positions have been there through generations (which by itself is pretty strange).

But (now I will retract some slack) the world is consistent of many powerful politicians and CEO's, and they do not share one vision. If that was the case, diplomacy would be obsolete and war would most likely not exist. With that said, even though there could be a urge for world governance or the institution of a "true" NWO, it is so hard, almost impossible to make everyone in high places world wide dance to the same tune.
There will always be someone who will break free or wish to claim all power for themselves.
I mean, since when would the president of, let's say, Russia, bow down to the royal Brittish family? Or, when would the Chinese, who know they will be in power (if the world survives the things to come) bow down to anyone? Cash or no cash, there are ways around everything.
And then we have all the population of this world, which history can prove are a bunch of hard-headed trouble makers (in that sense).

I would not worry.

Are you willing to pick up the battle-axe once more? Plxx?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Reply to Zepherian

But (now I will retract some slack) the world is consistent of many powerful politicians and CEO's, and they do not share one vision. If that was the case, diplomacy would be obsolete and war would most likely not exist. With that said, even though there could be a urge for world governance or the institution of a "true" NWO, it is so hard, almost impossible to make everyone in high places world wide dance to the same tune.
There will always be someone who will break free or wish to claim all power for themselves.
I mean, since when would the president of, let's say, Russia, bow down to the royal Brittish family? Or, when would the Chinese, who know they will be in power (if the world survives the things to come) bow down to anyone? Cash or no cash, there are ways around everything.
And then we have all the population of this world, which history can prove are a bunch of hard-headed trouble makers (in that sense).

I would not worry.

Are you willing to pick up the battle-axe once more? Plxx?

You have to take into account the ordo ab chaos mindset which these people have. Before most people are aware of the potential conflicts that arise these people have already planned for them. They know it's a complex society with many different and conflicting ideologies and religions and cultures. So they simply infiltrate all of them and keep throwing them against each other, in the meantime working in the shadows for their own goals.

Ask yourself this, if things were really that entropic with human socioeconomics, as you defend, how could a few people be sitting on such a disproportionate amount of the worlds wealth? Could it be that while everyone else has been busy fighting amongst themselves they have been quietly consolidating behind the scenes? Think about it, would not a more decentralized distribution of wealth fit your model better? But thats not what we have today, we have foundations and family fortunes in the hundred trillion range...

Late reply was because I was offline for a couple of days. But here's your axe

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Reply to Zepherian

I like this eerie quote by Woodrow Wilson:

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

But I still have the feel that such extreme power is too hard to achieve with such alert citizenship as we practice today. With the help of internet, not least to mention- such all out crimes as depopulation, is next to impossible to put into work.

There would always, and I mean, always be a strong opposition somewhere in the world. May it be a larger or smaller nations, but they would unite and make a fuzz.
Everything- up until the day everything is controlled by robots, is built up on one thing: that people are willing to play the game.

I could imagine that some states and their staffs in chief so to speak, can align and create massive empires, this happens all the time in history and present, but at some point there is resistance.

I am a hopeless romantic, yes, so I must mention a very classic belief about NWO and their claimed occult roots;
this "fear" that Woodrow Wilson talks about in his quote at the top, might be a possible, but extreme idea of mine, that with the power of some sort of magic one might achieve such levels of mental influence that complete control over all men you meet could be done by willpower. That through ancient wisdom gain powers to rule the world through a rather small group of people with common goals.
This is almost script-material, though used before, but it seems to me that it has still some logic to it since it is so illogical that so few people actually rule over so many.
That also makes me think that so is not the case and the NWO sceptic view still stands strong.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
While I'm open to metaphysics, as some of my posts on other threads show, I don't think you need to go there to understand the NWO scenario.

It's basically a mob. The Godfather of a mob rarely shows his face or wields his power publicaly, he pulls the strings, through blackmail, physical threat, personal influence or bribery, of his addressbook, and the addressbooks of the people in his addressbook indirectly, and their addressbooks, etc. It's a power pyramid, and human societies are made of interlocking power pyramids. The NWO is just the biggest one, the one that englobes all the other pyramids. And because the people at the top are smart enough to know not to show themselves too much, there is some debate at who they actually are. My guess is old money families in europe, the most powerfull of which linked to the banking sector.

Yes, I do believe they are occultists. But I don't necesserily believe that is where there power is, it's just another control mechanism, to influence other occultists. Their actual power is circumstancial, because our entire society, above the national level even, is a self organising collective that has the betas following the alphas at all levels. And inevitably you get a small group of alphas on top. If you, hypothetically, cut the head off the hydra, there would be another one to take it's place, because such is the nature of our society.

Now, I do believe it dosen't have to be this way, but to get it to change you don't have to address satanism, magic or even religion. You have to address human culture and individual behaviour. You have to have people more open to the idea of criticizing the alphas, of deposing them, of challenging and demeaning "authority". That, over time, would erode the control pyramid.

new topics

top topics

join