It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilian Scientists Have Developed A Vacuum-Energy Motor

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey you're right! The starter kits with all the necessary parts are available now. Is anybody at ATS going to volunteer to try to build one?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Solar-Panel Powered Keppe Motor Arrives

More updates here:

keppemotor.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

$320 for a toy? (sorry, demonstration model)

And it really, really works! But wait there's more! If you order now you get...

Sorry. Still not buying it.

[edit on 1/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

IF this really works, the implications for the world would be huge - and $320 is a trivial sum to pay to find out for sure!

ATS Science and Tech Team......?

Step up to it, ATS!!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The put downs to new energy are not new....people have been saying impossible for centuries.

Once upon a time a man said the earth was round and people said that was impossible or was it a woman?

Now we have free energy and the people screaming impossible don't even know what free energy looks like.

So here is a question for the impossible people....what pray tell prevents the universe from folding on itself if not an underlying force of energy?

You say science has all the answers...right, like gravity is a force maybe?

Are you aware that only a few years ago it was accepted that the expansion of universe was slowing....something was applying the brakes.

Suddenly, wow, the rate of expansion is accelerating, no kidding.

But you say free energy is impossible....like it can't be true because that would mean you and your science are wrong maybe?

And we can tell the exact speed of light, just like we can tell the speed of your car. We just apply static terms to a dynamic condition and shazam we have the answer.....but free energy is impossible?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
I am not going to say that it is impossible merely because of the second law of thermodynamics, I remain open minded enough that some phenomenon could in fact be discovered to circumvent that law, maybe something involving quantum effects... who knows....

I believe the rest of you said, but regarding the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics it only applies to macroscopic systems, it's routinely violated in the molecular scales.

Unfortunately, the significance of that is also routinely ignored!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
These fre energy guys are a menace. They dont have a working prototype. So they blame it on the government or something. There was this guy on the net. He was touting some theory about free energy and an interstellar spaceships. He mentioned all the basic players. He said he could build a prototype but would not. He wants money to build a starship in the millions. He says he can build a cheap free energy device with wax and stuff. But he wont again. He dosen't have to prove himself to anyone. I'm afraid that wont do. They are all fat liars after your pocketbook. I wont tell names. The Orion project is similar. They claim stuff like Philadelphia experiment and time travel. If US government had time machines we would know about it. All this cabal stuff disgusts me. Once I believed in this alien UFO free energy stuff. But now know it is just bunk. If you want the truth read technical books like Frontiers of Propulsion Science by Millis. I was suffering from paranoia at the time I was a supporter. Now I have seen the truth. I believe vacuum energy is possible. But noone has found a way to harness it.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join