It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock Market to rise 20-30% by November 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I predict the wealthy elitist and even foreign countries (China, Saudi) will barrow money from the bailout banks to buy stocks and bolster the stock market between today and the election. The will do this to relieve pressure and fears of the public so that they will be more likely to lean toward MCain in these last days.

After the election the market will again settle back down to below 9k as they sell the stocks and pay off the loans.

X

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I should have predicted the cost of fuel going down when I thought of it. I see the market climbing. Don't be fooled, the wealthy are going to move the economy as far as they can to make it appear positive to make sure Obama is not elected. Just watch. I am predicting 10300-10800 on the DOW by Tuesday.

Once the election is over expect to see fuel rise and the Stock Market fall.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Realize they have a stacked deck.. both candidates are in there pockets.. that's how you always win the game.. Just stack the deck.

really if there this good at what they do why would they not just do it the right way from the get go and get both candidates to do there work for them. Also realize that Obama has huge amounts of donations compared to what McCain could even come close to getting , that's why McCain took public financing.

Both Obama and McCain are shills for the same people.. Its pretty apparent.

However after the elections i do see the stock market dropping prices rising etc.. What else would you expect after injecting 2 trillion dollars into the economy..

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I can't really say what I base it on, but I do have a feeling that the Republicans have no interest in winning this election because of what is going to happen after the curtain falls.

I think the ensuing economic decline is going to hurt worse than a sideways turd and I really don't think many people are even close to being prepared for the two-or-so years of struggle after the fall.

It ain't the trip down that hurts, it's the bounce at the bottom and the struggle to climb out of the hole.

We're still on the trip down.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yep exactly, I equate it to when the Wiley Coyote runs off the cliff, he runs out into the air and pauses, feet still running away, looks down and then starts to plummet to the bottom..

We just realized we were in mid air and looked down.. and now were on the super fast fall to the bottom...

Stand by for the mini mushroom cloud of dust!

top topics

join